• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

I don't suppose this is still open for those who want to join? Asking only because I see there's a relatively small number of posts on the thread, e.g. less than 100.

Ivazel said:
I don't suppose this is still open for those who want to join? Asking only because I see there's a relatively small number of posts on the thread, e.g. less than 100.
Oh, it is definitely still open!

Is there a character template or do I just hop in, explaining my political sway and/or appearance as I go?

There is a character template in the "Character Sign-Up" tab! You must describe your character in that and then if it is up to standard, I will accept it and you'll be able to begin role playing!

Ivazel said:
Is there a character template or do I just hop in, explaining my political sway and/or appearance as I go?
You are required to read through the character sign up and make your own first, then be accepted and then you can start! It's not as daunting as it may look if you put your mind to it. :3

I would recommend reading through the overview to see what characters are taken, where everything is, what's going on, etc. especially make sure to read the updates tab to know the events that took place, they're really easy to track with this system, so you don't have to read a million posts if you don't want!

Is it taboo to add a character to a family that already has a couple spots taken, like in House Stark where the leader and the heir are already accepted/placed? My tentative addition being a younger brother/cousin to Rory Stark.

Not at all. If I could make a suggestion; Torin, Tuathal's younger brother, could very well be married and have a child. We haven't established whether he has a family of his own yet, so you could easily make a son for Torin- who would then be classed as Rory's cousin.

To the Baratheons, I left the welcome open to whomever decides to show, if any of the main family. To those of Rysenna's kin, I tagged you to allow you the opportunity to come with, or stay in Dorne to rule in her stead. If I fucked the timeline or need to edit for whatever reason, let me know!

Looks like I finished my post right after you posted yours. Should I edit to take yours into account, have Art and Rory exchange greetings, etc?

PSA: I'm going to start tagging my posts with dates, all are welcome to do so to make the timing easier for @WinterIsComing! They've been doing a great job and a lot of work!

Tzun said:
PSA: I'm going to start tagging my posts with dates, all are welcome to do so to make the timing easier for @WinterIsComing! They've been doing a great job and a lot of work!
Thanks Tzun! I honestly don't mind if people do not tag their posts. I'm fine with organizing it myself. Thank you for the help though, dude!

Of course! I planned to do that regardless, but I figured it might not be that much more work than tagging location. I like how Cremora did it. Pretty nice descriptor there.

Cremora has done their posts amazingly. I am very impressed with everything they've done so far. Especially the CS. That was beautiful!

Oh tell me about it. I'm still pretty new to forum rps, so I could learn quite a lot from theirs.

I hate to be 'that guy' but, I was wondering if any of you could give something a read? I've always wanted to be a writer, and I decided to start my own fantasy series on Wattpad! I only JUST published the prologue chapter and I was wondering if you guys could give it a read when you get some free time?

Thanks Guys! (OuO)

CLICK HERE!

Thanks Tzun! It ain't anything special, but, it's the first part of what I hope to be an 'amazing' series. I've taken a lot of inspiration from ASoIaF in particular. But, it is very different in its own unique ways!

Loved the little prologue. " Pregnant with a steel sword". Best description I've read in a long time. Lol good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back