• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Well, that Bolton family crest, let's be honest is disconcerting. :P For red priests. I personally didn't like any of that ever since I read the opening to a clash of kings with the red lady bit; that was all kinds of messed up.

I saw last night's episode, and I was appalled! EDITED POST TO REMOVE SPOILERS! MY BAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Hizdar is awful in the books. Fat and gross and a mean slave master. Here they made him a little better. But that Jorah spear toss.

But also we should wait a few days for spoilers, there are a few here who haven't seen the episode yet!

My post will have to wait until I get home. I'm off now, but traffic costs me about an hour of time. Sorry!

Oh and, I have a question... Is addiction allowed? I thought maybe it would make sense, as a slave, that Rezdoz might have sorted an addiction to Milk of the Poppy due to extreme use. Would have several defects and cause problems but also give him a bit of resilience.

Addiction is perfectly fine, dude. This is GoT. A person being an addict seems quite innocent compared to the other shit that is bound to happen, haha. But, yeah, it is definitely allowed!

Okay Coolio. Still have to figure out how to go about it. I think withdrawals would cause the short temper like Gregor Clegane. Since he himself is an addict.

And I just thought about it too, I can't detail any flaying because of the rules, what's even the point of being a Bolton?

When I said 'fade to black'- I was kind of more focusing on the sex scenes, since that isn't allowed on the forums. If you wanna detail the flaying of someone, then go ahead. But- try and not get into TOO much detail, if you know what I mean. Violence, torture, an' all that shit is still accepted. I just don't want anyone going into huge, long, descriptive paragraphs about what they're doing.

Mmmmm. I do love me some flaying. I even have a pin with the Bolton banner and it says "don't hate the flayer, hate the game." The Boltons are the best.

Alrighty. Was wondering if I should meet with Durran or Verys. Maybe I'll squire for the princess. Just wondering who I should approach?

Well, sadly, I have to go to sleep. Exam and stuff. I could stay now and maybe work on my reply. Eh, fuck it, replying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back