• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Nice. One last thing I saw that all the open slots are main houses. Can our charries be from vassal ones?

I'm so pretty sure that's possible.

If so its only for House Bolton Obvs. /s

You guys ready for tonight's episode? What're your theories? It's gonna be the big one I believe.

I honestly have no clue; I haven't had access to the show in a while; I also don't really care for spoilers since it will probably be a while until I get around to seeing them again. Whatever it is though, I'm sure it will be fantastic.

Oh! No spoilers tonight, please. I'm Irish so I have to wait a day until I can watch the episode.

Genma said:
Nice. One last thing I saw that all the open slots are main houses. Can our charries be from vassal ones?
And... yes, you can be from a vassal house if you wish!

LittleWolfie said:
I'm hoping there will finally be some proper Dornish drama in tonight's episode
Agreed.

I really, really, really want to like Dorne. But, Obara Sand and that horrible fight sequence that happened a few episodes back just make me dislike it. I'm hoping they can pull some sort of twist or something, so we'd all go; "OH! So, that was the point of Dorne! It all makes sense now!"

Okay guys, just finished my post. I'm not a great writer by any means, but this is my personal best, I believe!

Damn son, GG Kyllan, can't wait to see who ends up in the pillory, or in the gallows, whichever comes first. Great scene :D

Oh good, thank you for the praise! I had to type that up over 3 days on my phone, as I am in New Jersey on vacation right now, so, hopefully I can do more. And spoilers, I'm making a new character, and hopefully this one will be... Surprising.

Y'all Baratheons want some Lord of Light? Cause you might get some Lord of Light. You gotta sort out these Boltons, they're gonna go cray af.

Oh fuck, we have the lord of light in the house ladies and gentlemen. ALL BETS ARE NOW OFF! Shite is going to go down! xD

I saw last night's episode.

What... WHAT THE FUCK! STANNIS YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE BOLTONS, NOT STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!

I...

I'm so sad, and angry. Shireen was so gentle, and so kind. She had done nothing wrong at all- and her 'loving father' just decides to sacrifice his only heir. Even Selyse knew it was too much. AGHHH! I feel betrayed. I was rooting for Stannis- but now... :[

I'll be on later tonight, guys.

I have to do a load of shit today- so I'll see you all later!

WinterIsComing said:
I saw last night's episode.
What... WHAT THE FUCK! STANNIS YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE BOLTONS, NOT STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL!

I...

I'm so sad, and angry. Shireen was so gentle, and so kind. She had done nothing wrong at all- and her 'loving father' just decides to sacrifice his only heir. Even Selyse knew it was too much. AGHHH! I feel betrayed. I was rooting for Stannis- but now... :[

I spent so much of that episode just sitting there in shock going wtf?!?!

Finally managed to get my freakin' sheet in. I had a hell of a time getting a persona and a photo set up sufficiently to my liking. I hope my character's promiscuity is not a problem. I like to ensure I'm to the universe's canon.

Well, from what I've been reading, I am all for the character. A most excellent sheet. I personally like the whole day and night hobbies section, a nice touch. Can't wait to see your first post and jump into the game of Westeros!

@Tzun, it's in the character sign up... I just posted it. Maybe it takes a minute for your side to load it? Idk. D:

Swift, I appreciate the input. I'm glad you like it! I am looking to get approval from OP first, but I feel good about the character.

I'm sure Winter will enjoy it as well. Especially good because we need all the house leaders we can get right now. I think adding Rysenna will only increase the RP goodness.

Fucking A. I think that needs to be the new character sheet standard. My own is embarrassing and hardly pales in comparison. Great work on her, I can't believe the work that you've put in. I honestly can't wait to see what she offers to the world.

SwiftThunder said:
I'm sure Winter will enjoy it as well. Especially good because we need all the house leaders we can get right now. I think adding Rysenna will only increase the RP goodness.
Oh of course. House leaders are the most important right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back