• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Oh man, you are gone for a day and look how much you miss. Still though, I have loved reading the posts up to now; fantastic stuff. Also, if you want to talk wilding, just wait until I figure a way for the Arryns to pull the hill tribes from the mountains of the moon into this.

My enemy all lined up like 'we gonna crush these Arryn fucks' then all of sudden Burned Men and Storm Crows and then they be like 'AW SNAP, GG! PEACE!"

Oh man, this RP is going to be fantastic. Can't wait to see more people start to throw their lots in.

I can't agree with you more. We get a couple more of the people that signed up to post and bam we get real game of thrones.

But those hill tribes. They'll have something to say to the Skagosi when I make my conquest South.

As far as a new day, when are you all planning for that?

Well, I personally wanted to wait till the end of the week so everyone that could post would have the chance to get in on the start and we would all be on the same page; though we technically don't have to do that since we don't know who will have a post done by Saturday.

Do the wardens of the North have to verify a wedding of noblemen? From my eyes I thought that was what was supposed to happen.

I'm working on the timeline now! There might be a few errors, since mathematics isn't my strong suit- but, I think it's starting to look pretty good so far! It'll be up soon-ish.

Nah, I'm good. Thanks man!

Actually, what you could do is tell me anything big-ish that happened to House Baratheon in the last decade or so. If you want to add in any thing just ask me and I'll put it in!

Just as long as you get my fathers death and larris's usurping and the Bolton rebellion, me succeeding to Hand of the King

WinterIsComing said:
I got all of that down, bruh.
Awesome. Then I'm all set. Got a post that's almost ready to go and is gonna be one of my better ones, hopefully. The others haven't been stellar so far.

Well, I outlined the biggest Arryn family event of recent years in my bio, but there might something else in there, but in any case, should be cool to see.

SwiftThunder said:
Well, I outlined the biggest Arryn family event of recent years in my bio, but there might something else in there, but in any case, should be cool to see.
How long has Bryce been lord? I've read the bio, but, I don't think it specifically says so. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

No, your correct; I never gave a specific timeframe. It hasn't been long since his brothers death and he has just finished rounds visiting his banners to ensure their loyalty to the Arryns. I would give it a 3 to 4 month scale since his lordship was bestowed.

Awesome. I just wanted to know so I could put it in the timeline.

Okay, it isn't 100% done, yet, but, I've posted an unfinished version so you guys can see what it's like. Any questions, just ask meh'.

Looks all good to me, but I didn't see any mention of my letter to Stark? Or shall I guess that since it might not have arrived due to long travel time that there is no knowledge of it by Tuathal yet?

SwiftThunder said:
Looks all good to me, but I didn't see any mention of my letter to Stark? Or shall I guess that since it might not have arrived due to long travel time that there is no knowledge of it by Tuathal yet?
I'll mention it when I post my next post about Tuathal. All his previous posts have taken place in the past, sorta'. I will edit it so that it mentions Bryce's letter!

AnnoDomini said:
Oh, hey, Durran's wife didn't die 2 years ago. she died 2 years after meera was born
I'm gonna be a real pain here sorry....

It was 6 years after Meera was born, 2 years before Verys came back to Storm's End that Durran's wife died

LittleWolfie said:
I'm gonna be a real pain here sorry....
It was 6 years after Meera was born, 2 years before Verys came back to Storm's End that Durran's wife died
They all gonna be dead real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back