• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Yes. Dorne doesn't pay any attention to gender when it comes to... anything, really. If a Prince has a pair of twins, one male, one female, and the female was born before the male- the female would be the rightful heir to House Martell!

Awesome. Sounds like she might be a little more fit to receive the letter then.

I might sound like a nerd, but all this letter sending is actually pretty great. Love me some Ravens

Who knows? The Targaryens could be the ones in power by the end of it all. You never know. We could all war against 'em and get totally fucked up in the process.

Ew. Roose Bolton.

I follow only one king, a king who's name is Stark.

He is not an usurper! He is the rightful king, better than the mad king,or the butcher in the north.

Oh HELL NO. Give me mah' purse I'm about to smack a bitch.

Tzun, you should so try and turn The North against House Stark. I think it'd be pretty interesting if you somehow managed it, and you got most of House Stark's banner men on your side.

Btw we should put all the houses in a spoiler named "houses and positions" and make another spoiler for "enemies and allies" so everyone can know what's going on as well. This is gonna get as complicated as GoT.

I'm actually going to do that. It takes forever to scroll down that page. I'll work on it after I post my post. I also need to start working on the timeline.

WinterIsComing said:
Oh HELL NO. Give me mah' purse I'm about to smack a bitch.
Tzun, you should so try and turn The North against House Stark. I think it'd be pretty interesting if you somehow managed it, and you got most of House Stark's banner men on your side.
I considered that, and the North is my main goal, but I can't win and Kyllan knows that. I have to figure it out. Maybe I'll just leave Larris and make Kyllan run to the South.

WinterIsComing said:
I'm actually going to do that. It takes forever to scroll down that page. I'll work on it after I post my post. I also need to start working on the timeline.
You got shit to do! Hurry up!

Only 4 characters and running one of the most in depth RPs currently. I mean come on. You got all the time in the world! /s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back