• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Oh dear. Working with a lot smaller numbers now that I think about it. Dany's unsullied are a lot more impressive now.

Yeah, since this is one of the 'mad' Targaryen's, you would never know how much support you could really get, or at least I would be wary of it. And any full scale commitment would be something quite extraordinary to see. Also yeah, it is quite the feat once you really get into the nitty gritty.

Coranys is slowly losing his mind. Kyllan, of all people should know that the king's mental health is in decline as he grows older. If he only gave you about 500 it's probably because he's gone mad and he wants to see how you do with that amount, as Swift said.

So overall, for the Targaryens, Boltons, Starks, Knights of the Vale and Baratheon, what kinda figures are we looking at?

Overall? I would put it somewhere in the 200-350k range, depending on what kind of numbers each house can call, and obviously its not equal either.

Oh, I meant individually, to get a good scale of how they can stack up to one another. Tricks and fire magic do not win wars;soldiers win wars, soldiers on the ground. -Davos Seaworth.

Ooh, yeah, that I would be a bit stumped outside the Arryn's, which I already found out it was around 50k

Dear lord. 50k for House Arryn and I'm stuck at around 3k... I need some more god damn allies. I don't even want to attack anyone, I just wanna survive the winter.

Again, that would be calling up EVERYTHING I possibly had; which would not happen unless great threat. it would be very hard to get that called up, and anyway, you wouldn't want to call up ALL of them in case the homefront got attacked.

Which was what I meant. At about 61k men in total, that would be ALL men. All my banner men, Tyrell's supply. Targaryen's supply, militia, guardsmen, anyone that can hold a pike honestly. I was gauging my full force. 3k combatants in total seems extremely measly to me, but whatever the GM says.

Well, I'm sure the day will come when such a number will be able to get called; its only a matter of time.

Certainly there can be a proper system sorted for war. There's plenty that I've come across that work really well if an intelligent number of combatants are calculated.

Well, now I am stuck in limbo. We need a house martell leader, so my lord can address him. But I wander... maybe he could send an invitation to the heir of house martell? To arrange some small talk?

Is it just Sol and her brother in house Martell? Maybe her brother could act in his place and 'intercept' it to make his own plans? Many possibilities.

Sorry for lack of posting currently , Had to do Two science Tests and an Art project!

I'll try to post either tomorrow or early Saturday!

Tis all right. Had an exam today. Failed, but still, try and concentrate on that rather than anything else. Trust a pro.

Good luck to everyone on their exams and school shit. I'm out for a while, summer break is gonna be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back