• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song Of Ice And Fire / Game Of Thrones RP [ Now Open! ]

Bleh. Should Rezdoz be in the Capitol? Do you guys know of his coming? Was he sent there for a reason/requested? I should have thought about this...

If I were you, I'd put Rezdoz with/near another character. Since you'd be able to start role playing with another actual character.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. What does Wolfie think of me being a sort of personal bodyguard? Or should I just intro myself and be like 'let me b ur new fam pls'

Would've reccommended Durran for approaching anyways outta the Baratheons, he's probs most likely to listen to your guy.

Haha, Meera would not take kindly to a bodyguard I have to say.

I didn't mean really like a bodyguard, but like a squire like I mentioned before. Delivering messages and such, doing that kind of work, but also acting as a protector when needed. But if not I can find another way, or even check what the Tully's think about a Fiery Hand member.

Also, I was actually wrong when it came to the number of men in an army. GRR Martin has never confirmed it, but, I came across a load of sites and forums detailing the population of Westeros. Some people say it's a million, others say it is ten billion. So I'll have to try and dig deeper, before actually organizing how many soldiers will be in everyone's army and whatnot.

Id say it'd be nearly twice the population of America. It's medieval, so there are certainly less people, but it's larger than Canada, the U.S. And Mexico as far as surface area, so there's gotta be plenty of people. There's nearly a million in King's Landing alone, I'm sure of it.

"The population of the Seven Kingdoms numbers in the millions. It is sparsely populated in the vast regions of the North and the deserts of Dorne, and mostly densely populated in the fertile lands of the Reach. The kingdoms are speckled with villages and holdfasts and a few large townships, but only five settlements can be called cities, their population numbers in the hundreds of thousands. Listed in decreasing order of size, they are:

King's Landing, the capital of the Seven kingdoms, with a population of half a million.

Oldtown, Located within the Reach. The oldest city on the continent, and home of the Citadel of the maesters.

Lannisport Located within the Westerlands.

Gulltown, Located within the Vale.

White Harbor, Located within the North

The rest of the Seven Kingdoms is primarily rural, with the rare exception of port towns because of their economic importance."

Yeah it's been a while and they've been asked to post. We need people that can't just post once and claim to be in the RP. But can do so consistently and keep up with the story and plot, since character interaction is key.

WinterIsComing said:
@Atom @Ezra Mizrahi @QuirkyAngel
I'm just wondering if you guys want to still be in the RP as you have yet to post. If you are busy, I understand. But, please tell me if you WILL NOT be able to post so I can make space for other people who'd like to join. Thanks guys!
I'm really sorry, but it looks like I'll have to drop out. I ended up joining way too many rps...adhd...and I'm struggling to keep up with all of them. Feel free to have the Lord of Riverrun as my apology. You can keep him as NPC if you want^^

@cremora Hi Crem!

Tzun said:
Yeah it's been a while and they've been asked to post. We need people that can't just post once and claim to be in the RP. But can do so consistently and keep up with the story and plot, since character interaction is key.
Yeah. I do apologize for keeping you guys waiting :(

Okay. I'm looking to post. I haven't seen much of anything happening in Dorne, so I might write out a trip from Sunspear to King's Landing? Will also send a raven to the Northerners detailing some 3spoopy5me stuff. Dragon Dreams are scary like that. -makes ghost noises-

Not much is happening in Dorne but a raven is on it's way to Dorne from Lord Baratheon for your character

He wants to send envoys to Dorne to talk alliances

Eunuch, Red Priest... *scoff* Baratheons. And now a dornish woman. Sounds like the beginning to a Westerosi joke.

So uhhh... @WinterIsComing ... What warrants a "fade to black" scenario for sex scenes? I'm writing my post now and it's a part of my character. I'm not writing anything elicit. Just a base explanation of "x people tied to bed" and "y person has a whip" and "voices echoing down halls". It's implied that you know... THE HANKY PANKY IS TURNING ITSELF AROUND. If that's still too much, I'll scrap it.

cremora said:
So uhhh... @WinterIsComing ... What warrants a "fade to black" scenario for sex scenes? I'm writing my post now and it's a part of my character. I'm not writing anything elicit. Just a base explanation of "x people tied to bed" and "y person has a whip" and "voices echoing down halls". It's implied that you know... THE HANKY PANKY IS TURNING ITSELF AROUND. If that's still too much, I'll scrap it.
That's perfectly fine.

I just don't want anything TOO explicit. Like; going into explicit detail about the sexual scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back