• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Act II, Scene I of Shakespeare's Winter's Tale," a strong male voice proclaimed into the church. His voice echoed clearly, and Ashley recognized the voice as the almost-redheaded actor. The lights flashed off and then came on a few seconds later. The black girl from the night before and a new girl, who was extremely white, with pale skin and light brown hair.

"Come, my gracious lord,
Shall I be your playfellow?" the black girl asked, and one of the few people in the audience gasped, as if surprised that Shakespeare would allude to sex in one of his plays.

"No, I'll none of you," Colin said in an authoritative voice. But he was scarcely Colin when he acted. At this point in time, he was really a man named Mamillius.

"Why, my sweet lord?" the same girl asked. Confusion showed on her face; confusion and longing.

"You'll kiss me hard and speak to me as if
I were a baby still. I love you better," Mamillius spoke, but he broke character. When he said "love you better," his eyes moved to the first row of the audience, and his gaze landed squarely to Amira. Then Colin turned back to Mamillius and the play went on as if nothing abnormal had happened.

Raeney was actually napping in the visitors area. He didn't notice the human (who still hasn't told any of them her name yet, might I add, so I have to keep referring to her as "the human" or "the girl") entering the room, even with his acute hearing. He didn't even move.

WBABJKCSML,ADFG VCNDKwgr bjewgr fnjek WTF JUST HAPPENED WHY DID HE SAY THAT AND LOOK TO AMIRA WTF OH MY GOD I JUST DIED AND NOW MY FACE IS RED SPARKY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MEEEEE X

JFGAIOW4ORGJFEWJIBGRDFNGBGDBJNRNJRNEJJTRJN SPARKY WTF WHY DID HE SAY THAT TELL ME NOW OR IM GOING TO DIE FROM HOW MUCH IM SMILING AND FANGIRLINGGGG QWFB;NDVOJEWGGNRWKL;EFG

I KEEP LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH IM DYING XD OH MY GOOOOOD

(I'm going to be a dedicated friend and wait until I've posted this reply for you before I go eat) Valen chuckled softly. "I don't think that's how laws work, but you weren't caught, and that's all that matters. At least, unless you make me angry. I might turn you in for your childhood trespassing," Valen teased.

Peter groaned (and it sounded oddly sexual) and blinked up at her with one eye shut as he tried to keep in the tears of pain beading in his eyes. "Quite a landing, huh?" he managed, sounding breathless. He flashed Sara a smile that disappeared as he inhaled painfully.

Last edited:
Amira stared at Colin, her face turning the darkest red it ever had in her entire life. She tried to act as if what he had just said hadn't embarrassed her, but she couldn't help looking away and covering her mouth lightly, her heart beating a million times faster than it should have been. ~Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god~ The plan of her not freaking out had suddenly been thrown out the window as she tried to figure out if he had just accidentally looked at her or if it was on purpose.

Katrina froze when she saw Raeney sleeping on the couch, her entire body not moving as she was afraid of him waking up. But when he didn't even stir, she let out a silent breath and tiptoed closer to him, him being unconscious making him more approachable. "When you're not being a flirtatious prick you're actually kinda cute..." She whispered under her breath as she crouched down beside the couch, their faces only a few inches apart and she watched him curiously.

Holly gasped and quickly sat up, looking appalled. "You wouldn't!" She cried before she held the back of her hand to her forehead, pretending as though she might faint from the fear of being turned in. "I wouldn't make it in jail! Please sir, have mercyyyy!" She said before she 'fainted', her upper half falling onto Valen's torso area. As she lay limply on him, she spread out her body to make her laying on top of him as annoying as she could, even sticking out her tongue to try and make the act of her being unconscious more believable.

Sara blushed deeply and looked away, trying to ignore their position as she had to focus on making sure he was alright before thinking of such things. "Y-yeah..." she stammered, trying to make light of the frightening situation. "I-I give it 10 points for style.." She said, laughing lightly as she looked back down at Peter. She then gasped and leaned in close to his face to where hers was only an inch or so from his. "You'r bleeding." She said, his forehead having a cut on it. It must've gotten cut by a tree branch on their fall down to the ground.

"Um, did Hotty McHotterson just say "love" and look straight at you? Or are these heels putting my head in the clouds?" Ashley whispered to Amira.

Raeney twitched as his hearing picked up her words as she grew closer. In his dreams, he heard her saying the same thing to him, and his lips quirked slightly in the real world, but he remained asleep.

(If you've ever seen Split, it's about this dude with split personalities, and one's a kid. He kisses the girl and then says "You might be pregnant now." XDD Would you be mad if I basically did that, with a tweak or two??)

(DONT SAY SHES PREGNANT XD CAUSE THATS STUPID!!! but if he randomly kissed her i wouldnt be mad... :3 XD)

(I know he's innocent XD you REALLY dont have to remind me XD but idk... Random kiss would be cute because he thought they were about to just die and idk XD JUST MAKE SOMETHING CUTE)

Amira could only swat at Ashley silently, her blush worsening as even her friend had noticed. ~Oh my god oh my god oh my GOD~ She thought, shutting her eyes tightly before she quickly got up and ducked into the same hallway as she had yesterday, hoping that Colin would be on stage for another few minutes so she could try to get her thoughts together in the quiet hallway, her heart feeling as though it were going to beat right out of her chest at any second.

Katrina continued to watch Raeney, her head tipping to the side in curiosity as she saw his mouth twitch upward in a smile. "He must be having a good dream..." She murmured, laying her head down on the couch beside his upper arm, her hair brushing against it gently and tickling the skin. She looked up at him from the angle she was at now, a small smile on her face. ~I remember when I used to have good dreams..~ She thought silently to herself.

Yeah XD and question, im looking at the sonds you told me to listen to and... Katrina can end with with rae reuben or raeney? I thought she could only end up with raeney... XD))

(Aw cool! XD reuben is probably out though. too nice. but im excited to see if its rae or raeney XDD)

(Aw for Reuben being cut out. And Rosie I'm so proud of what I just wrote.... Like you don't even understand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back