• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"And you. Merry met and merry part," Tiger Lily told them as Peter wrapped himself around Sara again. As they flew, Peter fell unconscious, and his arms slipped around Sara. They both began to fall.

Valen said nothing as they walked to the tree, and when they sat down under the cover of its leaves, he did say something: "Some 'really nice shade' indeed. Even though that's a funny way to phrase it." Valen smiled at Holly, closed-lipped, of course.

(-sigh- Give me some time now to find my laptop charger and plug it in, cuz I've got 10%, and then I also want to research something real quick)

(Alrighty, Rosie, would you please listen to a few songs for me? For Valen and Holly, their couple song is "Pieces" by RED, but the Nightcore version. Then, if Katrina ends up with Rae, their couple song is "Fiesty" by Jhameel. For Katraeney, it's "Or Nah", but MAKE SURE IT'S THE NIGHTCORE version. The first one to pop up. Then, if Katrina ends up with Reuben their song is "Beautiful Soul" by Jessie McCartney. Also, I found another song for Liam and Cassidy, which is "Satellite", also the Nightcore version. Ya know, since he's an alien XD)

Reuben sighed. "Typically captives do not have any rights, especially not to look around... But I'm not one to keep others from doing as they wish." Reuben flattened himself to the wall again, allowing her to pass. "Just remember not to try and escape. I'm only trying to look out for you, Miss."

Ashley giggled and pretended to faint at the thought of the "cute boys." Then she followed Amira out and closed the hotel door, which automatically locked. Ashley patted her boob absentmindedly, checking that the card to get into the room was securely tucked into her bra. She honestly wasn't one to care about appearances, except for around cute boys. But there weren't any around yet. ~Timeskip to getting to the church~

(im sorry...My mom was really tired and really upset and i just had to clean. ill tell you next time before i leave. i really am sorry..)

(Dude, I could scarcely get angry at you. At least not for a long time, because I've got a lot of pent-up anger in this perky body of mine.)

(Didja see my drawing? XD I'm sketching out Reuben's body form, so it looks like total crap)

(Yeah it looks really good XD Way better than what I could do anyway. NOW SHUSH SO THAT I MAY REPLY XD)

(Pfffft it's crap. XD I lost my ruler and then nearly died when it stabbed me in the side when I sat back down.)

Sara didn't even half time to react to Peter grabbing her and beginning to fly, let alone them dropping through the air. She gasped when she realized the ground was starting to get closer and closer by the second. "P-Peter!" Sara screamed, reaching out helplessly to him, just barely being able to grab his arm and yank him towards her as they dropped through the air. "Peter wake up- Please! Peter!"

Holly laughed as Valen made fun of her. "Are you making fun of me?" She asked, trying to sound offended though it didn't really work as she only continued to giggle childishly, laughing at his joking and at herself. She sighed and looked up at the sky through the branches of the trees. "I used to come here a lot when I was younger... Just to be alone and be able to think." She said, laying back on the grass and closing her eyes. "And to take some great naps." She said, grinning.

Katrina fist-pumped into the air triumphantly. "Thank you!" She said before slipping past him and beginning on her adventure through the dimly lit hallways that she had never even knew that existed. (RAENEY MOMENTS BETTER BE HAPPENIN REAL SOON MISSY XD)

Amira glanced around shyly as most of the pews in the church were empty, unlike the night before where it had been almost completely packed. She glanced to Ashley and shrugged silently before sitting in the first row, knowing her friend would want to be as close to the boys as she could get. ~Remember... Just stay calm...~ She told herself, trying to take slow and deep breaths as the stage lights flashed. ~Don't freak out... You're fine... Everything is fine.~

Peter stayed stuck in the black abyss that had swallowed him whole. His eyes moved under their lids as if he were experiencing REM sleep, but after the third or fourth time Sara called his name, he snapped back into the real world. He began to panic when he couldn't lift with his magic flight, and just as they were above the ground he jerked up as his power actually came back into use. Luckily, Peter had grabbed Sara's forearm the same as she held him, and they were linked as their descent lightened enough that they both slammed into the ground painfully, but they were only bruised, not pancaked.

"Wouldn't that be trespassing?" Valen asked, hesitantly lay beside Holly, if almost 2 feet away from her at the very closest. "Coming to the school grounds when you're not yet in high school?"

(OOOOO DID SARA LAND ON PETER? OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND? DETAILS WOMAN WE NEED A CUTE MOMENT XD)

(Make her run into him, and it might happen.) Raeney was lounging on one of the booths in the visitors area, where the kids normally ate. Raeney was propped up into a sitting position, his back against the wall and his long legs stretched across the width of the cushioned booth seat, crossed at the ankles. His eyes were closed, and he appeared peaceful, much unlike how he looked normally. He seemed almost... vulnerable. Childlike. But that would make him an incredibly sexy child, which means pedophilia. So perhaps "childlike" wasn't the best way to describe Raeney. But vulnerable was proved the point.

(I really don't wanna make pick out parts of the play to put in ughhhhh gimme some time. I've got read through Shakespearean monologue and put bits and pieces together.)

(I guess Sara can land on Peter. I was thinking they each landed on their sides next to each other, but it's your turn so position them however you want.)

Holly opened her eyes and glanced over at Valen. She snorted when she saw how far away he was and she scooted closer to him, to where their arms were brushing against one another each time one of them breathed. "Nah. I was a kid that had no intelligence that it would be trespassing, therefore it makes it NOT trespassing." She said, laughing lightly before she turned her face back towards the sky, the sun shining down on her face through the spaces in between the branches.

Sara grunted as she landed hard on the ground. Or at least... What she thought was the ground. She lay there for a moment, motionless as she was in shock at what had just happened. And she had also gotten the wind knocked out of her from landing on whatever she had landed on so hard. Once she was able to get a few intakes of air, she slowly pushed herself up, her arms trembling as everything hurt when she moved, She pushed her hair carefully out of her face and blinked her eyes open, finally seeing just what exactly she had landed on. "P-Peter!" She squeaked for at least the hundredth time as she looked down at him, her body laying on top of his.

Katrina hummed as she wandered down the halls aimlessly, her hands clasped behind her back as if she were afraid to touch anything. She continued down the same hallway, trying to find at least a door or something so she could actually do some exploring. After a few moments of finding nothing, she came upon a door that was slightly open. "Finally.." She muttered to herself with an excited yet exasperated sigh. She glanced around, making sure that creep wasn't around before she quickly ducked inside the room. (The room that obviously has Raeney in it XD)

(I'd like to let you know that I just finished writing the Vampy response, but now I'm gonna do the FNAF one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back