• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Valen's eyes grew wide, to where his slightly-larger-than-normal irises weren't even touching his eyelids, top or bottom. Then he blinked a few times and stiffened, pressing his lips together and squeezing his eyes shut. He didn't know how to respond to contact with others, especially not when he was trying to be your average teenager. Average teenagers didn't go running at the slightest startle, baring their fangs...

Peter felt a sudden rush of a new feeling. He felt something that he could only think of as "tender admiration" as he stared up at Sara. Peter opened both of his eyes and let the tears that had gathered in his dark lashes trail over his temples and into his hairline. He noticed for the first time how much he like the curve of Sara's jaw; the kindness in her eyes; the gentle slope of her shoulders and the ginger way she touched him, as if she were afraid he'd shatter under her fingertips. More tears than from just pain continued to swell in Peter's eyes and leave trails flushed pink on his cheekbones and temples. Peter reached up slowly and wrapped one of Sara's loose curls around his fingers and gently rubbed the pad of his thumb across the collected strands, and then he gently buried that hand in Sara's hair and pulled her closer. And their lips met.

(XD I'm glad you've approved. Now you see why I was proud. It works perfectly with the idea I'd had about Neverland falling apart. Peter is slowly aging at soul, now, so he's beginning to understand love as his home slowly dissolves. That was what I meant when I said I had another idea. I'd realized that's what would happen.)

Amira more-or-less got her wish, and the play continued for more than twenty minutes. At the end of the play, the lights went off, and, by the time they came back on, all of the actors were gone.

Raeney stopped breathing all of a sudden, but a moment later he inhaled like normal. He turned onto his side, putting his face less than an inch away from the human's. Lips still turned up at the corners, his brilliant orange-gold eyes slowly opened, and he met the girl's gaze. "A nosy little thing, aren't you?" he said fondly, quickly lifting his hand between them and barely touching the tip of her nose with his forefinger.

Holly glanced down at Valen and saw how uncomfortable he was and she quickly sat up, an embarrassed blush on her face as she pushed her hair out of her face. "S-Sorry.. I was just... Trying to be funny.." She said, shutting her eyes tightly as she scooted a few feet away from him and leaning against the tree, sitting farther from him than he had from her in the first place. She wanted to just vanish right then and there. She felt so stupid it hurt.

Sara's eyes widened as she stared at Peter, hardly able to even respond as the boy she had admired her whole life had just kissed her. She felt stiff and unprepared as this... was her first kiss. She didn't know how to react or what she should even do. She just remained still before her eyes slowly closed, her body relaxing slightly as she let her chest rest against his, the kiss sending bolts of electricity through her body as she held onto Peter's shirt tightly, afraid that she would float away if she were to let go. The world around her seemed to just stop. As if time itself had frozen, allowing the kiss to go on for what seemed like an eternity. But... it was a blissful eternity.

Idk what to do now sooo....TIMESKIP SO YOU CAN DO SOMETHING!!! XD

Katrina blushed a deep shade of red and quickly pulled away from Raeney's touch as if he had burned her. "I-I didn't say anything." She said quickly, turning away from him as she tried to act as though she hadn't just called the boy cute only moments before. "I was just...I was just... a-ah..." She tried to figure out an excuse as to why she had been so close to him, but she was so flustered that her mind had decided not to work properly. Leaving her to stutter and stammer embarrassingly.

"I-It's alright..." Valen stuttered. "I'm just... socially inept..." He sat up and pulled one leg up to his chest, propping an elbow on his knee and covering his eyes with his hand. "You didn't do anything wrong, I promise."

Peter broke the kiss by tipping his chin down slightly, and he stared just over Sara's shoulder, afraid to meet her eyes. "I'm... sorry." His eyebrows drew together, tipping down at the outer corners, and tears beaded in his eyes again. "Please don't hate me."

WOW WHAT FREAKIN SOLUTION XD Way to do things on your own!! -drops a bus that says SARCASM on you- How about you maybe send Amira backstage to ask "What the HELL was that, Colin, you asshat?!"

"I'll give you a moment to come up with a believable excuse, and then we can go back and forth arguing about what you were truly doing," Raeney said, amusement coloring his voice. He turned onto his back again, still partially propped up as he crossed his arms behind his head and watched the human with a lazy look, his eyes half-closed.

Holly didn't say anything for a few moments before she suddenly stood. "I should go." She said, walking past Valen without looking at him, not having the courage to. "I've got to get some paperwork to the office." She explained before she ran off, her face still as red as a fresh rose. She felt so embarrassed that she could just die right then and there.

Sara opened her pale blue eyes and stared at Peter for a moment before she sat up and looked away, her fingers reaching up to trace against her lips, her eyes full of a mixture of emotions. "D-Don't be sorry..." She said, her voice trembling as she let her hand fall away from her face. "I could never hate you Peter. Really I couldn't." She tried, looking down at him. "E-Especially not for something like that.." she said, her blush worsening as she realized the position they were in. The position being where each of her legs were on either side of his body, their lower halves touching one another's. "S-Sorry!" She squeaked as she quickly slid off of him, now sitting beside him to where her back was touching his side.

(I think it's so stinkin' cool how we can just split ourselves into different people all at the same time. I mean, yours are all pretty similar, but they each have defining qualities. And then I'm here being a theatre geek flirty vampire, a sexy flirt that isn't even technically ALIVE, a magical and innocent + sweet boy, and a timid, awkward werewolf. It's crazy how we do this.)

AND YOU SAID ALL OF THE ACTORS WERE GONE SO I DIDNT KNOW AMIRA COULD TALK TO HIM!?!?!w?.1

(She can storm through the halls and stuff until one of the vamps gets irritated and confronts her)

(JGAKELEWKGJRHJRETYRKEJTJNKREIOJNEK4LMJOHBJNERPHFPRNEJH3UOEJIJH3ORNEGJEFGJITIH4U IM ON FACETIME WITH MY FRIEND AGAIN AND WHEN YOU SAID THAT I STARTED DYING AND I JUST BROKE HIS EARDRUM CAUSE HE HAS A HEADPIECE IN IT!!!!)

Valen sighed as the coaches called everyone inside to dress out so that they could go to 2nd hour soon. Already scared away the only person who cared enough to try and be my friend, he told himself solemnly as he made his way back to the boys' locker room. When he made it in, he was prepared for another volley of bullying, which did come, but at least he knew what to expect. He left the locker room feeling worse than he had this morning when he walked into the gym knowing no one.

Peter was flushed just as Sara had and he sat up when she was beside him. He pressed a hand to his chest, hoping there was nothing broken in there. "You say that, but this is something I've never done before. I'm not exactly completely at terms at what I've just..." A tear escaped from one of Peter's eyes as he closed them again, and then Peter stood abruptly even as his bruised ribs ached when his muscles stretched. "The Hideout's that way," Peter said, opening his eyes and pointing, and then he lifted up and flew faster than he'd ever flown in the direction opposite the Hideout.

(I feel like when we meet in person we're gonna be super awkward at the start, or at least I am because ALWAYS, and then like an hour after meeting we're gonna be graffiti-ing the side of a train and then hitching a ride in the back of a pickup with some pigs because we want to experience the world.)

(Does your friend even know you're RPing with someone? Have you just left the poor guy thinking you're dress shopping or something instead of talking to him?)

(Yes he knows AND OH MY GOD HES WEARIN AN EARPIECE AND I MADE HIM TURN ME UP ON FULL VOLUME AND I SCREAMED AND OH MY GOD HE JUMPED SO HIGH AND IT WAS SO FUNNY XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back