• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Oh, by the way, I found a pic I really like of me and I wanna show it to you XD It was at a renaissance fair. You wanna see or do you not care)

(I wanna see XD do whatever you do to make me see it on something XD)

I wanted elf ears too but my mom didn't buy them... I think I look like a brunette, less pretty version of the girl from game of thrones))

Attachments

• ye.jpg
    ye.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
(XD Make sure it's downloaded to your device, and then near the "Post Reply" button right under where you type is "Upload a File". Find the file you want, and then type a little message with it since a message is required, and then post it. It's just an attachment.)

(yep that didnt help XD give me a sec to get rid of my friend and ill reply to the rps)

(What do you mean it didn't help? If you can't figure it out, you can also screenshot and paste it in the text box.)

(I dont even know ho to get a picture of me on my computer woman XD)

-facepalm- Okay, what I do is get the picture and email it to an email account that you can log into on your computer, and then download it from the email. Bam. XD You're so not computer savvy))

(Oh my gosh Rosie XD So... If you listened to all of the songs I suggested, which was your favorite? I'm currently listening to "Or Nah," which is the most inappropriate one, but I know it word for word XD It's so catchy.)

(And yes. or nah was my favorite because it sounded most like the character you gave it to XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back