• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jess leaned in real close to Mr. Hart's ear, her warm breath tickling his ear. "You can call me Jess." She whispered in the most seductive voice a teenager could possibly have before she pulled away, laughing loudly. "Juuust kidding." She said sweetly before she went to her desk, having thoroughly enjoyed messing with the poor guy.

Katrina sobbed in Reuben's arms, her hands gripping his shirt while she screamed in pain as if someone had stabbed her. "He's gone." Was the only thing she could say as she held onto Reuben as tightly as she could, her body shaking violently in his arms. "Reuben it hurts. It hurts so much!" She cried out, her head burying into the crook of his neck, her tears wetting the skin.

As soon as the Baron was gone, Fae and all of the women in the room rushed to Astrid's side. Fae's ears twitched downwards for the second time that day, and he felt awful. If only he could have done something!! Glingaer could easily have killed or injured the Baron, but he would have been hunted down. He didn't have any choice but to stay put and lower his eyes.

"Milady, come with us," one of the women said, and the entire collection of human females looked straight at Fae, knowing of his superior strength. He picked up the Baron's daughter, carrying her to the servants' quarters through the servants' stairwell. He lay her on one of the uncomfortable straw beds, and the women who had trailed after him began to tidy up their master.

Alex blushed a very visible red and glared at Jess from across the room. He'd figured out by now what she was trying to do, and he was not happy that she and Quill were messing with him. Especially because he was extremely gullible.

Reuben set Katrina down on the bed, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. "Katrina, only that version of Raeney is dead. There's the same man back there with Rae, except he doesn't remember you. His personality is exactly the same, as is his physical appearance. He's still there, just not as you remember him..."

Astrid cried out every time someone's fingers would just barely graze across her body, everything feeling as though it was on fire and burning her from the inside. She curled up into a tight ball, trying to make it to where no one could touch her stomach, that hurting the most. She sobbed softly into the straw she was laying on, her body trembling as she breathed. She blinked her eyes and looked up, her eyes immediately finding Fae's. She stared at him for a moment, tears rolling down her face before she shut her eyes as tightly as she could, her entire body tensing up as she tried her best not to move at all. "Don't leave my side.." She whispered, her voice hoarse before she blacked out.

Jess winked at Alex, blowing him a kiss before biting her lip in the most sensual way possible, their eyes locked with one another's for a good 30 seconds. She then looked away and opened her textbook, a small smile on her face as she shielded her eyes with her hand so that she couldn't see Alex, a small blush of her own forming on her face from how red his had gotten.

"Then he's gone Reuben! The Raeney I know is gone!" She cried, crawling into his lap as he sat down and holding him tightly, her tears soaking the part of his shirt that covered his shoulder. "You're all that I have left anymore... And I can't... Loose you too. Please don't leave me." She whispered, her body continuing to shake as she tried to calm herself down.

~timeskip to a week later~ Glingaer lay on his back in his bed, atop his single blanket. He held a rather flat rock in his hand and was rotating it, rubbing his thumb over the perfectly smooth surface. It was a stone he'd found three years back in the house's garden, and at the time it was bumpy, but every night since then Fae rolled it around in his hands as a way to relax and unwind. It helped him to sleep.

Quill dropped into the seat beside Jess. "Sup, girl!!" he exclaimed, briefly styling his hair with one hand.

Alex rubbed his hands over his face in an attempt to make his blush go away. It worked, but only a little.

Reuben held her like a parent would a child, with one arm around her shoulders and the other smoothing her hair. "Every one of the animatronics is here for you, I guarantee. Rae helped me to come get you, even though he and I were both supposed to stay in our exoskeletons... If sunlight touches our forms like this, we shut down completely until night falls. We both risked ourselves for you, so it's not only me."

There was a small shadow that moved around within the darkness, the room silent before there was a sudden weight slammed down onto Fae. "Come with me if you value your life." Whispered a voice before the weight was lifted off of Fae, but a hand had grabbed onto his wrist and tugged him forward. "We must hurry if you wish to not be caught!" The voice tried, it obviously belonging to Astrid.

"You could be more subtle about it," Fae whispered, slipping the stone he held into his ankle boot before standing. "Where to tonight?" he asked as she tugged him along. His enhanced sight allowed him to see clearly in the darkness, and he wondered why she didn't let him lead, but he didn't voice the thought. Even being acquaintanced with the Baron's daughter, Fae still found it difficult to question or even speak directly to her.

Jess jumped and looked to Quill, a light blush still on her face as she smiled. "Sup boi!!!" She reached over and messed up his hair he had just styled before she glanced back over at Alex, her blush returning in an instant before she quickly looked away. ~Why now of all times am I getting so embarrassed?!~ She demanded herself before she tried to focus on reading the textbook, using it as a distraction from Mr. Hart.

"I wish I had never come here... Then I could've saved all of us so much sorrow.." She whispered, her voice monotone at this point as her body was going into shock. She couldn't feel.. Anything anymore.

~timeskip to 2 weeks later~ Alex sat at one of the four tables in the school's library, spreading out the supplies he'd brought. He had a teacher textbook, a pen, multiple worksheets, and some loose-leaf paper on the table, and he uncapped his pen and started wiggling it as he waited for Jessica Amberson to show.

"I love you, Katrina," Reuben said abruptly, and then he flushed. "I-I mean... You didn't cause any of us sorrow. We're fine how everything turned out."

"I considered the village, but I would only be asking for us to be executed if we did that." She said, leading him through the empty and dimly lit hallways until they came upon the library that had been build in only a few years before. "So I decided that the library would be the safest decision." She said, giving him an apologetic look as she worried that he would think her decision was a boring one. But it was the only place besides her room where they wouldn't be seen together.

Glingaer shrugged. "Perhaps I could actually get a book while we're there. I can read, but I haven't really gotten to in years..." Fae sighed almost dreamily. "Know you how to read well?" he asked.

Jess burst into the library, her chest heaving as she jogged over to the table where Mr. Hart was sitting at. "Sorry I'm late. I had to tell Quill that I was going to walk home today." She said, panting for breath. She dropped her bag down onto the floor before she sat down in the seat beside the teacher, her cheeks flushed from all the running she had done. "Thanks again for doing this, Mr. Hart. I really appreciate it." She added with a smile, her hands going behind her head to tie her hair up in a ponytail.

Katrina pulled away and stared at Reuben, her face flushing as well before she buried her face back into his chest. "You make so confused... I don't even know how I feel anymore." She murmured, her feelings for Raeney obviously still apparent, but she couldn't help but feeling something when Reuben acted in a romantic way towards her.

Astrid nodded, a sad smile on her face. "Like you, I haven't been able to read for quite some time. Father would always keep me busy with other things. He'd always say that a woman shouldn't learn how to read because they'll never be in a position higher than just a helpless wife." She murmured before her eyes brightened. "But I still love to read, nonetheless. It takes my breath away." She let go of Fae's wrist before she went to the nearest shelf, scanning through all the titles as she tried to find one that got her attention.

"It's no problem," Alex replied. "I'm happy to help any students I have, but not many of you talk to me." He then picked up a bag of chips and gave it to Jess. "After school when I was a junior, I was always starving after school, so I thought you'd like to have something to eat."

"Just take your time to grieve. You can spend the day here, in Raena's room. I'm sure she wouldn't mind..."

Fae found a title of his own interest and pulled it from the shelf, blowing dust off of the cover in a cloud. He cracked it open and smiled immediately. "It's been so long, I honestly forgot what words in your language look like on a page..." Glingaer started flipping through the book, carefully pulling apart pages as they stuck together with age. "Writing is in it's own a beautiful thing."

After not being able to find anything on the first shelf, Astrid went to the second and the third and then the third until she was on the other side of the room. "Fae!" Astrid called out, her voice barely audible as she was at the very last bookcase. "I am in need of your assistance!" She tried, having found a book that she had recognized, but it was on a shelf just out of her reach. And as she waited for him to help her, she attempted to climb the bookshelf so that she could get the book herself, but obviously, that didn't end too well. The sound of books falling and crashing onto the ground suddenly echoed throughout the library, then all was silent.

Jess looked at the chips, her stomach growling as if on demand before she looked up at Mr. Hart her eyes wide and practically sparkling. "Awww, I'm most definitely your favorite student now!" She teased before she opened the bag of chips and set it down on the table to where if he wanted some he could just grab a few. She sighed and got out her English textbook and notebook, not looking forward to studying, but she knew she needed all the help she could get. "So, what's first?" She asked, looking over at Mr. Hart, her head tipping to the side cutely as she messed with her ponytail.

"Don't leave me." Was all Katrina said as she pulled away again, her face inches from Reuben's as she stared into his eyes. "Please." She pleaded in a whisper, everything about her right now being completely and utterly intoxicating. Everything she was doing, everything she was saying, all the signals she was given Reuben. They were so confusing and complex. Yet so.. Amazingly simple at the same time. "I don't want to be alone anymore."

"Milady, are you alright?!" Fae exclaimed, rushing over much faster than any human could. He saw the pile of books and began carefully pulling each off and putting them on the side in neat stacks. When he eventually found Astrid, he sat back on his haunches, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Are you alright?"

Astrid laid on the floor, her eyes wide as she stared at the ceiling, her heart having stopped for a split second. She covered her face with the book she had been trying to grab, her body trembling. "I got the book I wanted." She said before she peeked out from behind the book to look at Fae, a smile forming slowly on her face before she busted out laughing. "That was the most fun I've had in my existence!" She gasped out as she sat up, her face bright with happiness. "Tell me, what do you do for fun? I wish to experience all the things that have brought you joy. That is my one wish, Fae. It must come true!" She tried, leaning in real close to him, her expression a pleading one as she just wanted this one thing. If this one thing she only ever wanted happened, she could live a happy and fulfilling life.

"Whatever you're having trouble with." Alex propped his face on his left hand and began doodling on his papers just like a teenager. "I can't tell you what you need to learn, exactly."

Reuben reached up and pushed Katrina's fair hair back from her tear-stained face and kissed her lightly. Then he pulled himself further onto the bed and took her with him, wrapping her in his arms. "I'll always be here when you need me," he said, resting his chin atop her head. "Even if you don't want me to be."

Last edited:
Fae's ears tipped down slightly, and he lowered his gaze. "I've no joy since becoming a servant here." And then his lips tipped up. "But sneaking out with you has become my escape from how bleak every day and night can be." He stood and began shelving the books that Astrid had knocked from their places. "I enjoy spending time with you, Rhosdes." Fae's silver eyes widened and he stepped away from Astrid, lowering his gaze to the floor again.

"I apologize for speaking in my native tongue, along with calling you anything but your respectful titles, Milady..."

Jess watched Mr. Hart as he doodled, her own pencil coming out and drawing a cute little bunny that was winking and said 'hello!' with a heart beside the little thought bubble. She then quickly put her pencil down, a blush forming on her face. "S-Sorry. You can erase that." She said as she went through all of her notes, trying to find whatever she needed to work on as she avoided looking at Mr. Hart as much as possible.

Katrina blushed as she buried her face into Reuben's chest, her gentle hands gripping his shirt as she breathed in his scent, it surrounding her like a blanket. "You always smell really good.." She murmured, her eyes closing as she nuzzled against him, her body curling up perfectly in his arms. She hadn't noticed that till now because she was always trying to avoid him. "I feel terrible.. Raeney's forgotten me but... Here I am. Laying with you. But I'm surprisingly.. Peaceful."

Astrid gave an intrigued look as she stood. "Oh please don't apologize for such an insignificant thing." She tried, taking Fae by the shoulder and bending over to where her face was right in front of him while he looked down. "It sounded beautiful." She said, her eyes bright and full of curiosity. "C-Could you say it again? And tell me what it means?" She pleaded, not seeming the least bit disturbed or insulted that he would call her something in his native tongue. She felt honored, actually. She had never heard an elf actually speak with their first language. It sounded so beautiful, it was a shame they couldn't use it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back