• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Oh you were sad about the stuff going on in the story XD I thought you were sad because I gave you a story to read)

(i've been finished for the past 20 mins... and i said it was really good and really sad. i've just been waiting for you to respond now)

(i hate you so much right now XD YOU COULDVE TOLD ME THAT!!! UUUUUGH I JUST WASTED 20 MINS OF VALUABLE TIMEEEE)

(NOOOOOO XD okay, as payback for this, i want katrina to be set free. and then one night at her house, it can be either the night she leaves or the very next night, raeney scares the shit out of her cause he's suddenly in her room and adorable things happen cause he doesnt want to admit that he needs her with him and blah blah blah)

(YOU SHOULD OBSERVE YOUR SURROUNDINGS! XD THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET MAULED BY MOUNTAIN LIONS AND RABID CHILDREN)

Tabbi looked around the room, trying to find some clothes to wear that didn't scream 'I'm a hillbilly'. Once she created an outfit that wasn't too bad, she looked around for a marker or something to write with. "I gotta figure out who this guy is... Cause he's obviously an actual person.. No dream would be THIS detailed.." She murmured to herself before she found an old sharpie laying on the floor. She took off the top and scribbled a note onto her forearm, making it nice and big so he wouldn't be able to miss it if they ever switched back. 'Who are you? Do you know what's going on?' The note read.

"'What's field day?' Are you high or something? Maybe you should just stay home if you're not going to take this seriously." The girl was obviously agitated by Max's confusion, Tabbi having known everything there is to know about field day.

"I just want to go home. Why can't I do that? I'm not going to tell anybody about you. Hell, I'll even quit my job here if that makes things easier. But all I want to do is go home." Katrina said, sitting up and looking from Raeney and then to Reuben. "Please."

Jess smiled, genuinely happy that he didn't mind her crashing at his place. But then again, they were always like this. "I wont be too long, dear. Have fun napping!" She said in such a sweet and cheerful voice it was toxic. She even blew a kiss before she skipped down the sidewalk towards the school. Once inside, she went straight to the English room, this period being lunch. "Mr. Hart? You in here?" She called, knocking on the door for a brief moment before sliding it open to peer inside.

(Rosie, you know that since I started the thread I can view all of the things you delete right XD I can edit your stuff or delete it on my own if I want)

(SHHHHHH XD NAW WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT FUCK YOU BISSSSSHHHHH XD AND YES I PURPOSELY MADE THIS DARK JUST TO PISS YOU OFFFF)

"Can... I really...?" When the girl didn't let Max go, he sighed. I guess I really can't...

"You'll tell everyone," Raeney said with an eye roll. "I'd think it obvious from how many kidnapping movies there on television nowadays." Reuben frowned, a depressed look on his face.

"Maybe we should let her go," he said. "She's unhappy. Your mother would agree with me." Raeney scoffed, but he didn't say no.

Alexander glanced up, startled, as the door opened. "Oh, um..." he struggled to remember her name for a moment, but by the time he'd stood and finished organizing his new desk, he recalled it. "Yes, Miss Amberson? What is it you need?"

(What's your favorite part of each of my stories :D Don't shoot me, please)

(The part where she gets with russel and with the other one i guess when she doesnt want to get back together with the other guy and he dunked her in the fountain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back