• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(OH MY GOD IM WATCHING THE SPACE BETWEEN US IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE OCTOBER 21 TO DO THIS AHHHHHH XD)

(OMFG ITS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD XD And are ashley and Tera basically an item? yes? No?)

(No. She's just obsessed with him XD You had wanted to ship Ashley and Holly, also. Because he's a jokester gentleman:

Holly walked around a sudden turn, the corner wide enough for her to hide behind it. Which she did. And as the boy who had been following her came around it, she held out her leg and tripped him. She gave a small huff as she rolled her eyes and then looked down at him. "Care to explain /why/ you're following me?" She asked, not in the mood for some creepy stalker right now. She had heard him walking behind her with those big boots of his. So it hadn't been hard to figure out that he was following her.

Ashley began to fall but caught himself with his arms out. "You didn't have to do that..." he muttered. He stood back up to look at her. "I was hoping to be friends with the new girl."

"So you decided to stalk me first before just talking to me? Veeeery creative people skills.." She said sarcastically as she leaned against the wall, her arms crossing casually.

"To be fair, I haven't been around the last remnants of proper society for quite a while." Ashley's lips tipped upwards in a small smile, he being almost too friendly to be upset.

Holly bit her lip, but couldn't help but laugh a bit. She covered her mouth with her hand as she looked away, finding that quite funny. "/Touche/." She said in between laughs as she glanced back over at him, holding out her other hand as she continued to giggle. "I'm Holly. Holly Fitzgerald."

Ashley gave a bow with a flourish of his hand, taking hers in his as he did so. "Ashley Latrice at your service." He looked up at her, straightening up and lightly kissing her hand as people would do many years before this. "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Holly felt a blush dust across her cheeks at that and she looked away. "Ooookay...You've DEFINITELY watched too many old romantic movies..." She said before she laughed again, pulling her hand away so she could cover her mouth with that one as well. She hated her laugh. Absolutely hated it. And she had always been able to suppress it, but now...She just couldn't find it in herself to.

Ashley gave an adorably crooked smile. "Of course not! I'm not that kind of guy. My point is, chivalry isn't dead, even if most of humanity is." He paused for a second. "Aw, your laugh is adorable."

Holly flushed more and pressed her hands harder against her mouth until it hurt. "It is not!" She protested, looking down at the ground, hating that she couldn't make eye contact with him. She said that, though she couldn't help but laugh again at what he had said. ~I don't know whether I /like/ that he can make me laugh, or I hate it!~ She thought, feeling so confused at this point. But all she could do was laugh)

"I've been eating nothing but stale bread and disgusting spam for months now. Of course I'm gonna be hyped about a granola bar!" Holly said with a grin once she finished off the little bar of awesomeness. She hummed happily as she reached over and pulled the bag over to her. "I managed to actually find clothes near my size. It's a miracle." She said as she pulled out some of the more feminine articles of clothing which consisted of a black flowy blouse that had roses scattered across it, along with some standard jeans. And she had also found some pretty snazzy undergarments that she wasn't going to show off. "Both of you turn around. I wanna change out of these clothes. They smell like sewage." She ordered, motioning for them to turn their backs towards her. (I really want Holly and Angel to be a thing XD Cause that would just be a major twist. And I think Tera and Ashley would be cute. But i'm gonna tone tera down juuust a bit.)

Tera laughed lightly, going over to him and wrapping an arm around his shoulder casually before she wrapped her other arm around his waist, acting as if she were giving him a genuine hug before she brought him down to the dirt floor with her, bursts of giggles escaping her lips. "Well now that you mentioned it..." She said sweetly as she laid on top of him.

"I don't know! But I just... Miss him. And I hate it! I just keep wanting to see him even though he's the biggest asshole to ever grace the earth. And I wish I could just be with Reuben and be happy but I... Feel something with Raeney. That I don't feel with Reuben. I can't explain it.. But I love it so much.." Katrina tried, looking away from Raena. "I must be crazy or something." She murmured, sadness in her voice.

"Well.. We could go to my house since my parents are out of town... And I could show you how great these babies are." She said, giving him a suggestive look as she cupped her boobs once more, laughing as she walked out of the classroom with him. "BUT since you're obviously not interested in my size B boobies of amazingness, we could go to our dinerrrrr!" She suggested, nudging him with her shoulder as she cast a glance behind her at the teacher that stood alone in the room, there eyes meeting for a split second before she quickly looked away. "And then after that, a movie marathon at your place?"

(Maybe... We've done that Melina rp before where she was supposed to end up with Connor and ended up with Luke. MAYYYBEEE. But as for Tera and Ashley, probably not. Ashley's kinda gay. XD By the way, this answer is pretty crappy because I'm listening to my dad talk trash and it's taking my attention and kind of getting on my nerves.)

"Did you bring clothes for us, too?" Angel asked, both of the guys turning around.

Ashley stiffened and tried to get himself out from under Tera. "Uh, could you not...? I meant it as a good thing."

"I can't truthfully say you're not," Raena said genuinely, patting Katrina's shoulder. "But that's alright. We're all a little crazy sometimes."

Alex lifted a hand slightly as a goodbye and then went back to sorting his papers.

"Sounds good. I seriously thought you were going to guilt me into having sex with you or something. Thank God you weren't." Quill started walking, making it into the student parking lot.

"You know I wouldn't have to guilt you into doing it." Jess pointed out, grinning like the Cheshire cat as she jogged in front of him, now walking backwards to where she could still face him. "I know that you wan't AAALLLLL of this." She said, motioning to herself before she busted out laughing. "You act like you don't want it, but you're just playing hard to get." She added before she got into the passenger seat of his car. (I love how this has turned into a rp for just Quill and Jess XD its da best )

Katrina could only sigh. (Didn't know what else to do XD)

Holly paused in the middle of getting undressed and tossed the pile of clothes she had found for the guys over to them before she resumed what she was doing. After a few moments of struggling to get on jeans without being able to stand up, Holly was fully dressed once more. "And you're good to turn around." She said, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"You're so mean to me all the timeee..." Tera whined sadly before she rolled off Ashley and jumped back to her feet. "I'm starving. I'll catch ya later, Ash. Thanks again for saving my life and all." Tera said, saluting Ashley before she jogged out of the room and headed towards the dining hall.

"You keep telling yourself that," Quill said. "So. C'mon, tell me where we're headed."

"Now, go make up with one of them. I hope you'll make the decision that will make you happy I'm the long run." Raena stood and left the room, heading out to take care of her 5 cousins.

"I hope you've got a decent sense of style," Samuel said, pulling out random articles of clothing. "If you give me a rainbow shirt or something, I'm going to smother you with my sewage outfit while you sleep."

(My internet went off again...)

(And aw that sucks. i feel like mine is gonna go out soon because theres a bad storm here)

(But like specifically which place are they going to eat at is what he's asking. And it's back.)

"Aw damn... I saw one in there, and it made me think of you. But I must've forgotten to grab it while I was running away from the killer robot!" Holly said, throwing her own sewer shirt at Samuel and laughing childishly as it hit him in the back and stuck to his shirt.

"You know it's true!!" Jess shouted, shoving him while she buckled her seat belt. "And we can either eat first or watch movies first. Whichever you want."

Katrina sat on Reuben's bed silently, her eyes dull as she thought about all of her options. "What am I gonna do?" She asked no one before she fell back onto her side and curled up, closing her eyes as she just wished that she had never even applied for a job here so none of this would have ever happened. (And this is where IIIIIII tap out XD I'm exhausted because i've been up since 7. So i'll be on tomorrow at around 11-12ish. Talk to ya tomorrow. G'night)

(Aw you baby XD I woke up at 9:00 and got 8 and a half hours of sleep in total, and then i had a stressful and active day!) "Joke's on you! I'm pretty sure my sense of smell gave out back when we shorted that Speed in the sewers! This doesn't bother me at all." He dropped her shirt on the floorboards and then took off his own, flinging them both back at her, but just short so that it wouldn't stink up her new clothes.

"Now, turn around." Angel did as Samuel said, and Sam waited for Holly to do the same.

"Movies!" Quill immediately replied. "I want to see how much popcorn I can eat before I feel like I'm going to puke." He put the vehicle into gear and started driving in the direction of his apartment. He'd moved out of his parents' house as soon as he had the funds, and now he was on his own.

"What movie? You know I've got my Firestick nice and illegal."

(Dunno what to do with Katrina here. You do something XD)

(Are you saying 8 hours of sleep isn't a lot of time to sleep? If that's what you're saying, I'm about to slap the shit out of you XD)

(Also, yesterday when you said ASHLEY IS GAY?! Were you being sarcastic like Wow not surprising or were you thinking he was straight? But jsyk, he is PAN, so almost bi. He's gay but not like 100%)

(I seriously didn't know he was gay XD and I'm getting in my laptop now)

"Alright alright." Holly said, turning around like she was told, her arms crossed. "It's not I'd wanna watch." She added. "Maybe if one of you had a really nice set of abs..." She suggestive, rambling on to herself.

"Anything new, I guess." Jess said with a shrug, any movie being a good movie to her. "And you really shouldn't be proud of stealing, young man!" She scolded, karate chopping him in the head before curling up in the seat comfortably. "That teacher guy was something, huh." she murmured, going over the events that had happened while in class. "I didn't even know that they allowed student teachers anymore."

(Want me to start the whole switching bodies thing?)

Katrina got up from Reuben's bed after a while and slipped the dress Raena had given her back on before she stepped out into the hallway, her body trembling anxiously as she tiptoed towards Raeney's room, knowing she'd have to face him sooner or later. Though she wished she could do it later rather than sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back