• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Just by the way I'M GOING TO SLEEP! XD I'm so tired. I'll be on tomorrow probably after 10, so please either show up and rp or let me know why you're not there to rp. Goodnight Rosie!)

(Tabitha Holmes (this is switching body city girl) - goes by Tabbi || 19|| 5'9|| Is in the middle of college courses and stuff in the biggest school in whatever giant city she's in|| Dark brown hair that's basically black that goes down to about her mid-back or a little bit less then that|| Hazel eyes|| Only slightly tanned from the commute to school, freckles EVERYWHERE|| Wears extremely weird t-shirts that are just exploding with personality and jeans that are almost always ALWAYS ripped somewhere. as for shoes, she wears whatever she can find along with the wackiest of socks

Jess Amberson|| 17|| 5'9 and a half|| Dirty blonde hair that's either loosely curled or just wavy depending on the humidity|| standard blue eyes|| not tan, but note pale either|| Wears mandatory school uniform that consists of a short or long sleeved white button up shirt with a tie in the school color, red. Black and grey plaid skirt with black socks that reach just below the knee. And then a loose black button up sweater that can be buttoned or unbuttoned depending on preference of the student.)

Last edited:
"If you think that'll work... Then yeah, we can do that." She said, a bit upset that her master plan had been rejected. But it didn't really matter how Daryn got broken out. As long as he was out and gone without any major issues. "When do you want all of this to go down? I'll let you decide on all the times and stuff since this is your escape."

Holly tucked the curl he had touched behind her ear hastily before she turned away from him, her arms crossing as well. "I woke up and we were just... Holding each other. I don't know how it happened, and he doesn't know how it happened. But it... Happened." She said, glancing back at Samuel. "It felt nice... Besides it being Angel." She said with a sigh before she leaned against the tree beside him. "It just felt good to be held by someone again." She murmured, staring off blankly. "That doesn't happen a lot in a society where you're being hunted by killer robots everyday." She added, a small smile on her face. "I almost forgot what it felt like..."

"But I am." Katrina said, reaching up and grabbing the thick collar around Reuben's neck and tugging him down to where he was suddenly level with her. "You'll help me, won't you?" She asked in an oh so innocent tone before she leaned in and pressed her lips to his, her eyes shut tightly as she gripped the turtle neck in her hand till her knuckles turned white. She knew it was wrong, and she knew she shouldn't have done it. But there just wasn't any turning back at this point. And maybe by doing this, Katrina could finally give Raeney a taste of his own medicine.

"I don't know what's going on in the real world. When's the nearest holiday? There will be guards taking time off to spend time at home."

Samuel paused a moment. "What I'm hearing is that you've got a small crush on Angel." He was completely serious, and so he didn't sound the least bit like he was joking. "But don't worry, I won't tell him."

(It makes me so sad he's being used! But it's for the sake of the story XD) Reuben was readying himself to pull away from Katrina when she kissed him. He was surprised she would take control like this, being as she was always so overpowered with Raeney. But this sparked desire in him, even though he knew this was wrong.

Reuben kissed Katrina back, taking her face in his hands. He threaded his fingers in the hair falling over her shoulders, disappointed in himself for giving in. But Katrina was intoxicating to him. And he'd never done anything like this before, though the actions came natural to him. It was all so new.

(XDDD I'm laying in my room and I hear my brother yell OWW WHO PINCHED MY GIGANTIC NIPPLE?!)

Marilyn thought for a moment, her mind drawing a blank. "The nearest holiday is... Halloween I guess. It's in two weeks though. Do you think you can wait that long?" She asked, looking over to the guards that we're still keeping a close eye on them. "If you can manage to wait for two weeks, Halloween would be the perfect time for an escape. Just sets the mood and all."

Holly gave Samuel a murderous look. "I don't have a crush on Angel! I'm just saying that I'm a girl who's missed acting NORMAL for once. And if anything, I've got a crush on the guy who just randomly kissed me out of 'curiosity'!" She shouted, angry that he would say such a thing. "So stop assuming how I'm feeling already!" She added, shoving past him and going towards the small group of houses that were located just across the field from the tree. "I'm gonna go look for supplies."

Katrina could feel her heart screaming at her to stop, that she didn't want this with Reuben. But she just.. Had to fill the gap. And if that had to happen with Reuben, then so be it. She pulled away after a moment, panting ever so slightly as she looked up at Reuben, her eyes glittering with need. "Do you want this?" She asked in a trembled whisper as she tugged him against her, her body moving them both backwards towards the bed. (AWWW THEY GONNA DO IT IN RAENA'S BED XD EEWWWW)

(I was more exhausted than I thought!! XD I told you school was always making me tired, but NOOOOO XD)

(Im pretty sure Halloween wouldnt drag any guards away, and I don't think it's as big a thing in Britain as it is in the USA, so lets say Christmas.)

Did she just... admit she has a crush on me? Samuel thought. Then he trailed after her, but far enough behind that she couldn't see him. Angel could handle himself, especially while above ground in a tower of rock the robots couldn't climb or cut down. But Holly... she had a running thing of getting into trouble and needing Samuel to fish her out of it.

(Let's fix that nastiness! And aw my poor baby Reuben is gonna have his heart broken...) Reuben hesitated. "I... yes..." Then he wrapped his arms around Katrina's waist, and they dissolved into particles. He brought them to his own bedroom. "My apologies, but I'd have always felt awful about desecrating Raena's space if we stayed." He seemed reluctant but ready, but Reuben wasn't going to be the first one to pull the other in. He knew this was going to wreck everything, but he for some reason couldn't stay away.

(I didn't know if Christmas was okay cause we didn't mention snow XD but i did want to do christmas)

(I'm pretty sure they don't celebrate Thanksgiving, since it's an Indian and colonists thing. Christmas just seemed the most fitting)

"I can't believe him! He's such a- UUUUGH!" Holly shouted, kicking over a trash can and letting the contents spill over onto the sidewalk. "First he's says I'm having 'dirty thoughts' and then Angel! Of all people ANGEL." She added, using all the curse words she knew in English and Spanish in a heated jumble of words. She kept muttering words of annoyance under her breath as she went into the first house, plenty of crashing and sounds of things breaking being heard before everything went silent.

Katrina could only nod as she held onto Reuben's shirt, her eyes dropping to the ground as she thought one last time about what she was doing. "Reuben.. Are you sure? This is... I don't know what this is. I only know it's not going to be what you want it to be. We're not going to be the happy little couple that's madly in love with each other. We're not going to be the husband and wife that never argue. We're just... This. This moment in time. Are you absolutely sure you're okay with that?" She asked, looking back up at him, a few stray tears rolling down her face.

"Idiot..." Samuel muttered under his breath. There were going to be robots coming around soon now, because Holly didn't know how to either control her emotions or be quiet.

"I don't like this, Miss..." Reuben said softly, lightly pressing a kiss to her forehead. "But I like less to see you in pain." His response wasn't saying that he was willing to do what she was asking of him, but he knew she would take it that way. He'd follow her to the ends of the world, or even set himself on fire willingly if only she asked.

Holly went into one of the bedrooms and looked around for anything she needed. What she found first was a duffel bag that had cheer leading equipment and attire that probably belonged to a high school girl. She sighed and dumped out the contents, putting clothes for her and the two boys in there along with food that hadn't yet expired and any medication she could find that they might need in the future. Once she had gotten all she could salvage, she set the bag down and actually looked at the house, looking at all the pictures and furniture. "It would've been nice to live in a house like this.." she murmured to herself, going over to the couch and sitting down, a cloud of dust rising from it.

(UUUUGH I DONT WANT TO DO THIS TO REUBENNNN XD CAN WE JUST SAY THAT IT AAAAALMOST HAPPENED BUT THEN KATRINA COULDN'T GO THROUGH WITH IT? AND THAT STILL PISSED RAENEY OFF BECAUSE SHE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND ALMOST DID IT AND STUFF?)

(AND RAENEY CAN EVEN THINK THAT SHE WENT ALL THE WAY BUT WHEN HIM AND KATRINA ACTUALLY DO IT DO IT, THERES BLOOD AND HE SEES THAT SHE ACTUALLY DIDNT DO IT XD)

(EWWWWWW! XD Rosie, I'm gonna have you know something... explanative stuff like that grosses me out because I'm asexual. Like, I don't like the idea of sex, but I want to have a romantic relationship that would allow me to abstain. And again: EW. XD)

(OKAY OKAY IM DONE XD BUT I DONT WANT RUU RUU AND KATY KAT GOING ALL THE WAY)

(AND YOU LIE YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIM AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO PLAY IT OFF AS IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT HIS INNOCENCE XD IT HAS TO HAPPEN FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT'S JUST WEIRD)

Samuel tilted his head slightly, listening for clanking. He heard the very faint sound of gears turning, but he decided to let Holly have another few minutes of thinking she was along. He glanced down the streets repeatedly, hoping only one or two robots were on their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back