• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Why was she yelling? And ooo Rosie's cursing!! Dirty mouth alert! XD || Sure for the 1st and 2nd rp. Let's make charries. But can I maybe be a country boy or something? Idk how to pretend he's lived in the city. And MAKE HER FUCK REUBEN XDD)

Last edited:
Tori went back down the stairs and sat with the boys. "Hey, you guys, I found Myra down in the basement last night. Do either of you have any idea why that could have been?" Zach said, and Jacob shrugged, while Tori just seemed uncaring.

"Well, she did ask about scratching noises," Jacob added, and Zach's eyes widened.

"Yeah, she mentioned scratching sounds last night when I found her! Do we really have mice?"

"Not that I've heard or seen," Tori broke in.

Daryn was brought out in the same plain white outfit as the day before. The guards sat him down across from Marilyn, and he gave her a half-hearted smile. "Back again?"

Samuel sighed and made his way out of the treehouse and down the ladder. "Sounds pretty suspicious to me... You anxious about something?"

(WE ARE NOT FUCKING ANY REUBENS XD And yes you can be the country boy. and she's just upset about work and is taking it all out on me XD AND YAY FOR 1ST RPPPPP!)

Myra continues to shower... (Yes im doing this XD I've had a rough day and this rp is at a bit of a stand still)

"Just like I said I would." Marilyn said, a smile finding it's way onto her face as well before she looked to the guards that just so happened to be the same ones as yesterday. "Alright, now look boys," She said, tipping her head to one side sweetly. "I won't even ask you to leave the room this time. Just go sit at another table or better yet, just stand on the other side of the room! That's not too much to ask is it? I just want to talk to my boyfriend alone for a bit... I haven't seen him in ages. Can't you give us just the tiniest bit of privacy?" She pleaded, sticking out her lower lip in a pouting manner as she grabbed Daryn's hand and forced his fingers to intertwine with hers, trying to be a good representation of a girlfriend. "I'm not even asking you to leave the room." She repeated, seriously needing to talk to Daryn without the two meatheads in earshot.

"Me? Anxious? Why would I be anxious? Who said I'm anxious? I'm not even anxious!" Holly sputtered, refusing to look at Samuel and walking to the other side of the tree so that he couldn't see her. ~Oh my god Holly just shut up you're making things worse!~ She shouted at herself silently before taking in deep breaths. "I just wanted some air, that's all." She explained, keeping herself out of Samuel's line of sight as much as possible.

(F-U-C-K WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?! KATRINA IS GONNA HAVE SEX WITH REUBEN BECAUSE HE'S A LONELY LIL MOFO XD || He's not going to be a redneck, though. He'll be a charming country boy like that dude from Girl Meets World. The blond one XD But a little more country || But how do we do the 1st rp?)

(UUUUUGH OKAY SHE'LL FUCK REUBEN XD AS LONG AS RAENEY GETS SUPER PISSED AND FUCKS KATRINA TO GET REUBEN'S SMELL OFF HER BODY AND STUFF AND CLAIM HER AS HIS OWN AND ALL THAT SHIT AND IT'S REAL EMOTIONAL BUT HOT AND AMAZING AT THE SAME TIME XD and idk about the first rp. just do it however you feel comfortable and stuff since you are kinda iffy about it in the first place XD)

(WELL YOU STARTED IT XD ONCE SOMEONE SAYS FUCK ONCE ITS FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL THE FUCKING TIME XD)

(WELL YOU FUCKING DID SO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. FUCKER. XD I'll continue the FUCKING FNAF thingy now XD)

(XDD OH MY FUCKING GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO FUCKING TYPE HERE)

(YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU. XD THATS RIGHT. I WENT THERE. FUCKER.)

As soon as Katrina heard the faint knocking, she went to the door and unlatched it, pulling it open to reveal Reuben. She looked up at him for a moment, letting him take in everything from the dress she was wearing, to the state she was in, the tears still on her cheeks, how red her eyes were. Everything. "Why do you always come when I call you? I'll only get you hurt you stupid idiot..." She whispered before she suddenly took a step forward to where their bodies were touching one another's, her arms wrapping around him in a tight embrace as she began crying once more. "I'm not a good person Reuben. I'm not even close to one. But you're still doing all of this for me. It's so stupid!" She tried, her body shaking as she cried into his chest. "You get nothing from this. Absolutely nothing. Yet you still stay. I just don't get it!"

The guards frowned, but they moved away, although continuing to watch carefully what Daryn did. He purposely refrained from moving in the least, knowing that if he even rested his head in his hand, they would come back, claiming he was getting agitated. "How are we to do this, Miss Grey?" Daryn said softly, a sly smile touching upon his lips.

"Are you having intrusive thoughts or something? Or are you claustrophobic? Maybe you're surrendering to your passions and trying to rid yourself of dirty thoughts including both of your companions at once," Samuel suggested before laughing softly. "Ashley would've been down, but not me or Angel. Sorry."

(Are you still hating Reuben? Even though now you know he looks fairly human?) Reuben held Katrina, saddened by her pain. "I ca...n't stand to see you dealing with things on your own. Raeney is difficult even for his siblings to deal with, and you're especially unaccustomed to his company." Reuben rested his chin atop her hair. "I only wish to help you, Miss..."

Marilyn ever so slowly let go of his hand and put in her her lap, doing as he did and making sure she kept herself from moving as much as she could. "Well, for starters, we've got to get some keys. Which is obvious. And then I somehow have to get to one of the computers in here and short circuit the system so all power will be shut down for a limited amount of time. From there, I'll have some clothes ready for you to change into and a hat." She said, her eyes going to his bright green hair with a slight grin before she looked back down at his face. "It's elementary really." She said, referring back to the plan.

"That's not it!" Holly tried, her face flushing more than it already was before she suddenly stepped in front of Samuel. "Why did you kiss me, huh? Were you having intrusive thoughts? Or maybe YOU were just surrendering to your passion and trying to rid YOURSELF of dirty thoughts." She demanded, her face so close to his that their noses were almost touching.

(He's KINDA cute XD) Katrina stayed in Reuben's arm for what felt like an eternity before she slowly pulled away and looked up at him, her eyes full of sadness and desperation. "Then help me." She said, looking down and biting her lower lip as she thought about what she was doing for a moment, wondering what the consequences would be. ~To hell with the consequences.~ She thought angrily before looking back up at Reuben with an innocent and needing expression on her face.

(Alexander Hart || Male || 21 || 5'10" || youngest in his class, being quite smart || ginger-red hair that is cut almost short, but has some side bangs (there's this dude I know who has a hairstyle I like, but I don't have a picture of him...) || hazel eyes that are mostly brown || pale and semi-freckled || wears a white long-sleeve button-up with an unzipped black hoodie over it, blue jeans, and your average style of brown canvas high-tops

Max Clayton || Male || 19 || 6'2" || dropped out of high school at 16 and hasn't signed up for college; works with his younger siblings on a farm || dark blond hair, cut like normal boy hair, if a little short (not bowl cut or teen Justin Bieber style. Like... long crew cut) }} kind medium brown eyes || tan and fairly well-muscled || wears a black T-shirt, loose and worn blue jeans, and tan cowboy boots; only occasionally does he break out the hat)

"Or we could just have a distraction," Daryn suggested, raising an eyebrow with a skeptical look on his face. "Get the keys, and I'll cause a distraction like last time, and bam. Home free." He smiled fully. "Cameras don't matter if there's no one to back them up in real life."

"No," Samuel said rather pointedly. "I can control myself, unlike some..." He smiled at her and tugged lightly at one of her curls. "If I do something out of character, it's likely I'm curious." He stepped away from her, crossing his arms and leaning against the petrified tree. "Now, are you going to tell me what went on between you and Angel, or will I have to ask him myself?"

(I tooooold you! Now, make her grab him by his turtleneck and pull him in for a kiss XD My boy Ru likes a girl who knows what she wants XDD) Reuben's eyes widened with understanding. "Miss, you can't really be asking me to do what I think you're asking..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back