• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Myra glanced up at Jacob before looking to the fire in front of her with a dull expression. "I should certainly hope so. Since my parents named me that and all." She said sarcastically before sighing, her eyes closing. "How king do you think the snow will last?" She asked, tilting her head back to rest it against the cushion of the couch that was behind her.

As Hayden walked in, Audrey was in they middle of getting screamed at by the assistant head master, the woman practically foaming at the mouth. Apparently everyone on the sorry island tried to protect the boy's as much as they could while they were without sight. "Mr. (His last name). Perfect timing." The woman said, suddenly stopping in the middle of her lecture to Audrey. "You and your new partner in crime will be spending the rest of the day in the detention hall. I trust you know the way well. Lead her there." She snapped before going back into her office, the door slamming behind her. Audrey sighed and stood up, her right cheek red and beginning to swell from where the teacher had slapped her. "Thanks for before." She said bluntly, her hands going in her pockets. "Though it did more trouble than good..." she observed because of their current situation.

(XD You're creakier than I am!) "Dunno," Tori said.

"Usually they only last about 2 to 3 days or so," Zach added in. Jacob just sat there, looking cute.

(Ruiz) "I very much agree," Hayden said emotionlessly, and then anger colored his voice. "I should've kept my mouth shut." He turned away from the new girl's voice and opened the door again. "By the way, I actually don't know where the detention hall is, no matter how much people will say otherwise." Hayden stepped out, running a hand through his ash-blond hair. It was his natural color, but one that must have been a mutation, considering no other person had it.

"You can either lead me away from detention, or to it. I'll scarcely be able to tell the difference either way..."

Myra groaned and turned her body so that she could bury her face into the couch. "This CANNOT be happening!" She shouted into the furniture before she sat up with a sigh, her hands reaching up to brush her hair out of her face. "Is it alright for me to stay here until it dies down?" Knowing full and well there was no where else for her to go. But she at least wanted to have the manners to ask if it was okay.

Audrey followed after Hayden, her eyes going up and down the hall silently as she looked for any signs of teachers. "I think the coast is clear." She murmured, going to stand in front of him. She held out her hand to him, her eyes full of mischief. "Take my hand. I'm holding it up a few inches in front of you." She instructed. "We're gonna have to make a break for it. And that includes some running. You up for it?"

"Yeah. I'm the only one of us three with claims to the house," Tori said. She flicked a nearby piece of candy from the end table at Zach. Jacob caught it, noisily unwrapped it, and popped it in his mouth.

"You're welcome here. Not like we'll leave you outside to freeze to death..." Zach added.

"I'm a bit of a goody-goody, so I really wish you hadn't told me that..." Hayden gave a weary sigh and took Audrey's hand. "No sharp turns and we should be fine."

Myra gave a grateful look to Tori before glancing to Zach with a look of annoyance, it being his fault she was even here in the first place. She sighed and stood up. "May I use your restroom?" She asked, looking back to Tori, seeing as she was going to be the most help during their time together.

"No sharp turns. Got it." Audrey said, getting a better grip on his hand before she started jogging. "CHAAAAAARGE!" She shouted, not caring if the teachers heard her now. Fuck them. She took off running, leading Hayden behind her as teachers started to come out into the hallway to see what all the ruckus was about. "See you later, ya pricks!" She said, giving a cheeky grin to each and every teacher. And giving the bird to the one who had sent her and Hayden to the office. "You may wanna rethink goody-goody persona now!" She said to Hayden before laughing as she continued to run through the halls, trying to find an exit. Once she found one, she slammed open the doors. "Get ready to jump!" She called behind her before she launched herself off the top of the stairs that led to the main entrance behind them.

Tori pointed in the direction of a hallway off to the left. "First door on your right."

"Why couldn't you have been quiet about--" Hayden broke off as he attempted to jump and ended up with his shoe catching on the railing of the stairs. He stopped breathing for a second as he fell on top of Audrey. "You're leading a blind man around and decide to jump down stairs?!" he said once his lungs remembered to work.

"Thanks." Myra said before going down the hallway she had been directed to and ducking into the bathroom, the door quickly closing behind her as she just needed a minute to compose herself. (We need to get to an interesting scene. Cause we're both just spouting our replies with no feeling in them XD)

Audrey landed hard on her stomach as she hit the concrete, the air being knocked out of her as Hayden practically body slammed her. She gasped for breath before she started laughing, making a wheezing sound as she didn't have enough air to laugh, but she found what had just happened to be extremely amusing. "I thought you could... AT LEAST make it off the top stair!" She retorted before she started another burst of giggles and breathless laughter.

(Hmm... I think I've got something...) There was a scrabbling of claws from the other side of the bathroom wall. It went on for two seconds without stopping, and then it stopped for a heartbeat before beginning again beneath the floorboards.

Hayden rolled off of Audrey and pushed himself up onto all fours. "There's no time for this! Get up!" The sound of people rushing down the stairs along with the shouts of the teachers overwhelmed Hayden' s sensitive ears.

(So the scratching sound is under Myra's feet?)

"It was kinda hard to do that when you were LAYING ON TOP OF ME!" Audrey shouted before she struggled to her feet, almost tripping over Hayden and making herself laugh a bit more. "C'mon!" She tried, grabbing Hayden by his left wrist and yanking him to his feet before running across the street, cars honking as they had to screech to a sudden stop in order not to hit the two of them. "I think now would be great time to mention the fact that I have absolutely no idea where I'm going!" Audrey said, glancing back at Hayden before pulling them into the crowd that was flooding the sidewalks in hopes of the teachers not being able to catch them.

(Yeah, it moved to under her feet.)

"This was a terrible idea!" Hayden exclaimed, yanking his wrist out of Audrey's grip once his shoes hit the sidewalk. "I shouldn't have listened to you. I'm just going to go buy myself a coffee... Direct me to where it is, if you don't mind." Hayden blushed. He hated being unable to do anything himself. It was like being a two year old, except he was lucky enough to know how to talk.

Myra had been looking at herself in the mirror, inspecting how visible the dark circles around her eyes were before she jumped, hearing the sound of claws slashing at the floorboard below her feet. Without a moment's hesitation, she was up on the counter tops, her body knocking over everything that had resided there, including some expensive glass perfume bottles that shattered to the floor. She froze immediately and ever so slowly looked down at the glass shards, wincing at the destruction she had caused. "Whoops.."

"First off, I didn't make you do anything. YOU chose to follow ME. That's not my problem. And secondly, like I said, I DON'T KNOW WHERE IN THE HELL I AM!" she shouted, shocked that he was trying to blame all of this on her even though he had practically been the one who had given her the idea for their escapade in the first place.

(So, I was wondering if we could continue the FNAF rp... And if Katrina did happen to end up with Raeney, would you be okay with them having a chaotic ending? I want to try something other than this HAPPILY EVER AFTER lovey dovey crap XD)

Jacob knocked on the bathroom door. "You okay in there?" he called to her, hearing the crashing noises. (Who would you like Myra to end up with l? Jacob or Zach, because there are things that have to do with plot depending on your decision.)

"I suppose that I'll have to hunt out the coffeshop by myself, then," Hayden said, acting like a bit of an ass and ignoring the majority of what Audrey had said. "There's a nice Java around this area."

Last edited:
(I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET ONNNNN. AND I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT I'VE LOOKED AT OUR POSTS, BUT I GOT SICK AND COULDNT REPLY TO THEM AND THEN TESING AND UUUUUGH XD BUT IM HERE FRIENDDDDDD)

(And uggghhhh idk about myra. cause jacob is way cuter but i like the idea of personalities pooping out at random times and ruining things. but jacob is a hot tamale XD)

Audrey gritted her teeth, ready to slap Hayden right across the face before she tried to calm herself. "Don't....! Do that.." She said, practically shouting "don't" before she grabbed his wrist, suddenly yanking him towards her as he was about to walk into a woman with a baby carriage. "There is no way that I'm letting you walk around by yourself." She muttered, holding onto him tightly. On the outside, she was making it seem like he needed her. But on the inside... She silently needed him more. "We'll just search for this stupid coffee shop together."

"Not really!" Myra tried, her wide eyes staying on the floor as she didn't move a single muscle, afraid that movement would make whatever was below the floor boards start having another spaz attack. She held onto the mirrored cabinet behind her, it being the only thing making her keep her balance on the small counter.

(Oh my god oh my god oh my GOOOOOD i just went onto the find a partner thingy and i replied to someone and OH MY GOD IM SO NERVOUS THAT THEY'LL SAY NOOOOO XD but i just wanna see what its like to rp with two different people. because the only one i have ever done it with is you. IM SO SCARED HAAAAAALP XD)

(XD Glad you're feeling better. I have so much testing!! I took an End of Course, and now I have to take finals all next week, but I luckily get half the day off on both Wed. and Thurs. and then I'm off for the summer. And yeah, I thought Jacob was cuter, so that's what I was wondering. I guess he's the official love interest, then, but I'll throw in a few scenes with Zach showing interest! I've got an idea for the Kidnapping RP, jsyk. And as for responding to a new person, I'm now anxious that you're gonna like this person more than me XD Saying it makes me feel petty, but it's true. I've RPed with quite a few other people, though, so a few things: pretty much everyone has been pretty open to newcomers, but depending on the person/people you're partnering with, the rp can be pretty slow. You've always been my favorite since we're so compatible and able to talk things out. Plus, you're weird like me! So that's a plus! XD)

Hayden's brows drew together, forming a light crease. "I grew up here, Audrey. I don't need you to lead me around like a lost little kid." While that was true, the women that drove along the streets were very careful when they were driving, considering Celys Isle had almost a 40% blind population.

"Um, is there a bug or something? Because I can't kill it unless you unlock the door," Jacob announced, and while he was dealing the girl, Tori stood and started making hot chocolate in the kitchen. Myra was apparently really jumpy, so maybe a warm drink would make her sleepy and therefore less prone to breaking crap.

"Don't be so sensitive, love. Besides, you don't know what goes on in my mind. Therefore, you've no reason to worry that pretty little head of yours." Raeney smirked, watching as a flush spread across Katrina's face. She pretends that she doesn't want me around, but I can tell she does, he thought.

(Another thing, I have another book idea I'd like to RP with you. You finally get to RP with Daryn, my crazy little ghost-seer with the green hair! He's a cutie, he is. XD We've done 4 rps at the same time before, so let's keep this rp train a-goin!)

(Oooo! What's the idea? Please tell me it's ghost seer and ghost girl or something XD)

(Well, there's 2 girls. One is a ghost, yes XD but the other is a human who falls in love with him and helps him escape the asylum he's in. Would you like to read the first few chapters I have so you know what's going on thusfar?)

(Yeah. And ghost girl better not be a little bitch if my character can't be ghost girl XD)

(What's that supposed to mean?! XDD Ok, do you have a Wattpad? If you do you can read it, but if you don't I'll have to post it here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back