• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Yeah, totally believe that," Rae said sarcastically before scooping Katrina up in his arms and starting in the direction of Raena's room.

"Um, I suggest you wait a few more seconds, unless you want me to come out only half-dressed." Valen had run out of suits, and so he put back on his black dress pants and white button-up, draping his vest over his forearm and wrapping his untied bowtie around his wrist before opening the door.

He stopped moving for a full 3 seconds, just taking in Holly and the dress. "How'd that get mixed up in all those other dresses?" he said, voice almost too soft to heart.

"How about we continue from where we left off?" Colin suggested. "We can go back to the bank of the Mississippi."

Last edited:
Katrina curled up in Rae's arms, her head resting against the crook of his neck as she lazily wrapped an arm around his shoulder unconsciously. She hummed softly at the slight rocking of her body every time Rae took a step. "You're so warm..." She murmured in her sleep, snuggling against his body as he carried her.

Holly, just as stunned as Valen was, only shrugged. "I-I dunno!" She tried, looking back at him through the mirror before she turned around to face him. "It was just in the bottom of the pile I grabbed.. I didn't even see it." She said, looking down at herself and carefully touching the skirt of her dress, as if she were afraid she would rip it just by the slightest of touches.

Amira nodded sheepishly. "T-That sounds like a great idea." She stammered before she walked outside with him, the both of them heading for the Mississippi once more.

(I gotta get in the shower. wont be able to get on the laptop again tonight but ill try to respond at least once or twice on my phone before i go to sleep!!)

"Sure," Rae growled, and then he lay Katrina on his sister's bed for the second time in 12 hours. "If you sleep in only your underwear, you'll have to get to that point yourself," he said, turning and heading out. But, before he crossed the threshold, he pressed his palm against the doorframe and paused. "G'night." Then he left and headed to his own room.

"You should buy it." Valen looked her over once again. "There are proms at our school, right?"

Colin followed Amira, going over what had happened the night before. God, he'd almost lost control... He hoped that wouldn't actually happen tonight, but, then again... he still hadn't fed. It seemed like he'd been making some pretty stupid decisions over the last few days, and if he kept that up he'd drain the first human he saw once night fell.

(Gonna respond to all of these tomorrow because my phone is about to die. Goodnight and see you tomorrow, same time at 8 if I can. Which I probably can and earlier XD see ya then)

(Gonna just use this same color to respond to all of them cause it's rather difficult to click the small exact color I want to use with and iPhone and stubby fingers XD)

Katrina woke up the next morning, or what she figured to be morning since she couldn't know for sure with there being no windows in a basement. She sat up slowly, letting out a long yawn as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. She glanced around herself once she had woken up a bit, her eyes slightly confused looking before her memory hit her suddenly. She held her head and shut her eyes tightly as she buried her face into her bare knees. "I thought it was all just a dream..." she whispered, voice trembling as she tried to wake herself up from this nightmare.

Holly gave Valen an anxious glance before she looked back at herself in the mirror. "Y-yeah... we have proms.." she said, reaching up and playing with all of the detailing on her waist and chest. She then quickly dropped her hands, as if snapping herself out of a trance. "But I wouldn't be able to go. So this would just be a waste of money." She said hastily, trying to act as though she hadn't wanted the dress just 30 seconds ago. "And it probably costs a fortune." She murmured, ducking back into the dressing room. "I'll be out in a sec!"

Amira stood by the water's edge as soon as they reached the Mississippi, her eyes staring across the water. Memories of the night before flashed in her mind for a split second, causing her to glance at Colin. But she quickly pushed the memories to the back of her mind as she smiled at him sheepishly, tucking strands of hair behind her ear. "This place really is beautiful." She said, looking back at the water.

(XD you got stubby fingers. But mines all the same color because I'm not willing to rewrite it on mobile.) "Dream?" Rae repeated, stepping into view. He propped his right elbow on the doorframe and stretched his other arm out with a soft sigh. "You're too optimistic for this world... It's gonna tear you apart." Rae ran his left hand through his hair, spiking it up crazily.

"We're at an amtiques shop, so I doubt it costs much. But why wouldn't you be able to go to the prom? There's no one stopping you."

Colin tucked his hands into the pockets of his jeans and tilted his head back to look at the moon. One of the few things he wished New Orleans had was a clear sky. As beautiful as the city was, the light pollution blotted out the stars and made the moon cloudy. He sighed.

"It intrigues me how some people think the river's dirty because it's brown, and then, to them, it's ugly. It's the silt from the miles of river stretching across the country making it brown. That silt builds up and makes new islands, makes room for more life. It's not the clearest water, but I think it's beautiful." Colin glanced over at Amira then, and the moonlight made him look even more like a pale, abnormally perfect creature of the night.

(Ok, so I was supposed to be cleaning my room and I have gotten barely anything done in the last 2 hours... I've recently been listening to all of Jhameel's songs, which is the dude who sings Rae's theme song. You should check his songs out. So far I've only listened to a few but I've really liked them.)

Katrina quickly straightened up, getting up and off the bed as she did so, now both of her shoulders exposed from all the tossing and turning in her sleep that had pulled the sleeves of the long sleeve shirt down. "T-Thanks for that lovely insight." She muttered, reaching up and wiping the tears away from her cheeks hastily so Rae wouldn't see them. She glanced up at Rae once she had wiped her face clean of her tears, her cheeks a light shade of pink and her eyes a bit puffy around the edges, making them look innocent and child like. "Did you want something?"

"Dates are pretty hard to come by at our school, Valen." Holly from behind the dressing room door before she stepped out, the dress in hand. "And it's not like any guys are just lining up to take me to prom." She murmured, looking at the dress longingly as she laid it across the back of a chair.

Amira had barely listened to a single word Colin said as she had only been staring at him silently, biting her lower lip as she was obviously thinking hard about something.

(Can you post what Raeney and Rae and Reuben all look like again? XD Cause i cant remember at all and i dont wanna go all the way back to roblox to hunt for them)

Rae(mond) || 18 || 6’3” || Hair: shaggy; russet and straight || Eyes: gold with long eyelashes || Wears: Red T-shirt, brown bomber jacket (not leather, but that weird fuzzy cloth, ya know? It's soft but isn't fluffy or anything), a silver rope-chain necklace, one earring that is a black X, worn-out black jeans, a brown fingerless leather glove on right hand, and black and white vans || Appearance: Just shy of pale with freckles across cheekbones, yet still seems threatening; has one golden canine || Personality: tough, antisocial, temperamental, has 0 friends || Triplets with Raeney and Raena

Raeney || 18 || 6’3” || Hair: shaggy but pushed partially behind ears; naturally russet but bleached to white and has faint, faded pastel pink streaks near the ends; straight || Eyes: golden orange with long eyelashes || Wears: T-shirt bleached to a light pastel pink, white tux jacket, bleached blue jeans that are now a light silvery gray, a red bow tie, and white dress shoes || Appearance: Pale with freckles across cheekbones; always has a slight smirk-like smile and keeps gaze contentedly lazy with partially-lowered eyelids; well-manicured nails that have a bit of white (in other words, they’re not cut to the quick) || Personality: calculating, calm, charismatic || Triplets with Raemond and Raena

Princeton Reuben || 19 || 6’8” || Hair: black with hints of grays and dark browns; straight and nearly shaggy || Eyes: all black but with a white iris that is nearly the palest blue ever (black pupil) || Wears: black turtleneck, black jeans, black boots that go up to mid-calf with buckles, fingerless white and black striped gloves || Appearance: very pale with slightly flushed cheeks, unsettlingly tall, silent, fairly scary, has purple stripes going from bottom of center of skin under eyes to jaw || Personality: lonely, anxious around new people, kind of awkward

(NOOOO I forgot that copying my response would be overwritten when I copied their profiles!!!)

(XD You're such an ass) "No, but I had figured you'd want to eat something. Since you require food to survive," Rae replied, passive aggressive as always. He half-turned towards the exit. "But if you're not hungry, I'll gladly leave you."

Valen saw Holly's longing, and, if he were in his wolf form, his ears would have flattened back. He felt morally obligated to do whatever he had to so that Holly would allow herself to purchase the dress. "I'll go to prom with you," Valen said in a low voice, half hoping he'd spoken too softly to be heard. "As friends," he quickly added, and he unbuttoned and re-buttoned the top button of his shirt to keep from having to see her response.

Colin raised both eyebrows slightly. "Am I that boring? Tell me, Amira, what are you thinking about?"

Katrina stiffened, considering her options before she quickly ran to his side, taking a hold of the bottom of his shirt. "I-I am..kinda... SLIGHTLY hungry..." She muttered, looking down at the ground in embarrassment before she cast a sheepish smile up at him.

"I could just do that with any of my girl friends if I wanted to..." She murmured, letting out a long sigh. "You're a boy aren't you? Wouldn't you like to have an ACTUAL date to prom?" She asked, crossing her arms and looking over at him before looking away again.

Amira jumped as she realized she had gotten caught and quickly glanced away, her cheeks flushing slightly. "I wasn't thinking about anything." She tried, quickly sitting down by the rivers edge so she wouldn't have to look at him.

(By the way, I won't be able to be on from 7 to 8:30 PM tomorrow.)

Rae's lips quirked on one side but he turned away completely and started leading her. Which now seemed to be what his family thought was his job. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you, kid," was all he said while they traversed the halls.

"I'd rather not go to prom at all, but I was willing to go so you'd be happy." Valen blushed, realizing how his words might be taken out of context, but clarifying he meant things only in a friendly kind of way didn't appear to be something Holly appreciated. So he kept it to himself. "If you haven't noticed, I'm about 100% wallflower."

"So I am boring!" Colin laughed. "I didn't realize I was so bad that you would zone out on me, though."

"I'm not a kid!" Katrina protested, only being two years younger than him. "You just think you can call me that cause you're so tall, ya Sasquatch." She added.

"Oh I've noticed alright." Holly said before she took the dress and put it back on a hanger, hanging it back on the rack where it had apparently been with all the others. "I'll just leave it here.." She said, putting up the other dresses as well. "And let someone who really deserves it wear it to prom." She added, looking back at Valen with a sad but bright smile. "To the next location!" she cheered, fist pumping into the air once more before she marched out of the store like a soldier would.

Amira kicked out her feet gently as they dangled over the edge of the earth, her feet just barely missing the water. "I wasn't zoning out..." She tried, puffing out her cheeks as she continued to blush, ashamed of the real reason why she had been staring at him. "You just looked.. Really good... Standing under the moonlight like that..." She said ever so softly, praying that he hadn't heard her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back