• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The crowd clapped and shouted for them, and Colin grinned at the audience, but he was considerate enough to think about poor, stage-shy Amira, and so he held up a hand to the lighting guy, who stayed up in the loft during the plays. The lights went out, but the noise didn't die down.

"Then I must confirm that you are indeed stupid," Raeney said, and, though he didn't smile, his tone of voice held amusement, like it was a joke even as he really meant it.

(Yeah.. I mean, i really wanna finish it and stuff, but i have no clue what could happen next XD bye bye petey -tosses him out window-)

Holly glanced down to where he was looking curiously before she yelped and quickly let go of his hand. "S-Sorry.." She stammered, quickly grabbing a feather boa and wrapping it around her neck to cover more than half of her face. "And I'm not fifty..." She muttered. "I just like the little things in life."

(:o Good thing he can fly! -Petey flies off to the dying Neverland-)

"The old things, you mean." Valen picked up an old guitar, though. It was super old but in very good condition, except for the places where the polish wore away from the player's fingers.

Amira pulled away from Colin as soon as the lights went out, her heart racing. "I knew I shouldn't have done this... I can't believe I'm such an idiot!" She shouted over the crowd as loud her voice could go before she attempted to walk away from Colin though she had no idea where she was trying to go as it was pitch black around her.

"You're only saying that because you know I'm right!" She said, her voice slightly teasing sounded as a small smile found it's way on her face before she pushed herself off the bed and stood in front of him, her back facing him. "Well, I guess I should be going then.." she said, casting a glance behind her to look at Raeney with an innocent look on her face as she made her way to the door. As she walked, the shorts she was wearing disappeared from underneath the over sized shirt, making it seem as though she wasn't wearing any shorts at all.

"What's wrong with liking things like this instead of being obsessed with my phone all the time? Or how good a selfie looks?" She questioned, going over to a rack of old tuxes. "Ohhhh you know what this meanssss~!" She said, looking over at him with that same childish grin. "Faaashion Shoowww!"

Valen sighed, but it'd been a long time since anyone cared enough to observe him doing, well, anything. He wasn't going to deny Holly any amusement, either. "Only a few, so pick out your favorites," he reluctantly gave in.

Holly squealed in delight as she quickly looked at all the tuxes, picking out a pretty good pile for him to try on before handing them to him and pushing him towards the one of two dressing rooms. "Hurry up hurry up! Pick up those Sasquatch feet!" She cheered before she finally got him in the dressing room, quickly closing the door behind him before she went on a search to find some old dresses for herself to try on.

Colin inhaled deeply as an attempt to separate himself from his disappointment, and then he grabbed Amira's wrist and led her into the same hallway they'd first met in. He turned on the lights and didn't look at Amira, keeping his hand on the doorknob as if he were already done talking to her and ready to step out. "If you think yourself an idiot for asking me to see you again, then you can leave and never come back. You're not required to attend any of the Coeur Saignant's shows." He sounded almost angry.

(~Timeskip to whenever you want XD~)

"But I said only a few!" Valen exclaimed indignantly before being shoved into the dressing room. He sighed wearily as he faced the full-length mirror and realized how dorky his school uniform was. He slowly began to figure out how put on the tux, trying to work it out before even getting undressed.

(YA SLACKER XD is it okay if we have some katrina and rae moments? raeney is winning the race right now and i want rae to have a chance XD cause ive been listening to fiesty all day)

(It's so freaking catchy!! XD I'm the best at hunting out catchy songs, aren't I? XD But sure. You just have to get it started.)

Amira flinched at the sudden light that shined in her eyes, her body trembling as she stared at the ground, tears having already rolled down her cheeks from her embarrassment. "I didn't... Mean it like that..." She whispered, her voice shaking as she pressed her back against the wall. "I just thought... That I had ruined everything... And that I was an idiot for even thinking you'd ever want to see me again.." She said, having to pause a bit during her sentences to sniffle and wipe her eyes. "I just wanted to see you again... Even if it was just once.."

(How do you want me to start it?? You gotta help me out here since you just said not it again XDD)

Holly's giggles could be heard in the store as she looked for dresses, grabbing the most random ones she could find that were probably the oldest in her opinion before ducking into the dressing room beside Valen. "That was a few! I could've given you a lot more, you know." She said before she started to get undressed.

(I dunno! Rae would probably just be walking around sulking and being angry about random crap XD)

Colin's eyes were dark with irritation, but it wasn't at Amira, really. More at himself for what appeared to be hurting her. "Stop thinking that you ruin everything. In case you didn't understand my theatre geek Shakespeare quote, I called you beautiful and said you'd captured my love. Sure, it was partially for the crowd, but I do like hanging out with you. I would've said straight-up no if I didn't want to date you again."

"In that case, I'll stop complaining." Valen took quite a long time to get halfway into one of the suits, since the first one was made of itchy fabric and he seriously didn't want to itch from neck to toes. But he did it anyway, because why not.

(I'm gonna pull the traditional anime crap then XD Annnnnd have her accidentally bump into him in the hallway cause...YEAH! XD)

Katrina yawned as she continued wandering the darkened hallways, her eyes almost half way closed as it was about one in the morning. But ever since her little adventure the night before, she hadn't been able to find her way back to the room where all the beds were. And every time she called for Reuben, he never appeared. She sighed as she turned around a corner, not seeing the dark shadow was coming straight at her before she slammed into it, causing her to yelp and fall backwards on the floor, her eyes wide open as she was definitely awake now. "S-Sorry," She tried, looking up at whoever she had run into. (YOU GOT A BETTER IDEA? XD)

After a few moments of struggling to figure out how the old dress worked, Holly came out of the dressing room wearing a medieval styled wedding dress. She looked at herself in the full length mirror that had been put outside the dressing room and she laughed brightly. "I look like I was born over a thousand years ago!" She said, twirling around in the mirror, almost tripping over the dress itself as it was meant for a person much taller than she was.

$_35.JPG

Amira glanced up at him, still embarrassed beyond belief but she managed to get a few words out. "S-So... That's a yes?"

(Of course not! XD I'm an idiot when I'm on break) Rae stood there with a guarded expression on his face. "What're you doing wandering around? Don't you sleep at night?" he asked, the second question rhetorical. He did offer Katrina a hand though, because his mom had taught him well in some cases, and she'd drilled into him that he had to be a gentleman whenever he could manage it.

Valen opened the door and nearly stepped on the train of Holly's dress, almost tripping as he stopped abruptly. "Whoa. You look good in that dress," he said. He looked at himself in the mirror and face-palmed. "And I look like I'm fashion-impaired."
suit.jpg

"I didn't think I was being very subtle about it, but yes," Colin said, and he squeezed Amira's shoulder softly.

Last edited:
Katrina quickly took Rae's hand and pulled herself up and off the floor, almost falling into him as she did so but was thankfully able to grab onto the wall before she had the chance to. "If I could, I would definitely be asleep right now." She said with a yawn as she leaned against the wall, her legs feeling as though they were about to give out at any second. "But I got completely turned around and just ended up get stuck wandering the halls." She said, looking up at him for a split second before her eyes closed again. She was completely and utterly exhausted at this point.

Holly burst out laughing as soon as she saw Valen, her face turning a bit red from how hard she was laughing. "You don't look... THAT bad..." She tried before she busted out laughing again. She then pulled her train out from under his feet and tossed it over his head to where they were both standing under it like a tent. "This thing is huge..." She observed after she had finally calmed down, looking at the detailing of the thin lace with wonder.

Amira smiled up at Colin brightly before she jumped up and hugged him, her arms wrapped around his neck before she squeaked and quickly let go, taking a few steps back as she covered her face once more. "I just hugged you without warning oh my god I'm so sorry I just got so happy because I thought you would say no but then you didn't say no so I wanted to hug you but I didn't even ask if it was okay but I think it was okay but I just..." She stopped and peeked up at him through the spaces in between her fingers. "I-I'll just stop talking now."

Rae scoffed and looked her over as she swayed. "Can you walk, or do I have to carry you to Raena's room?"

"Isn't this technically a version of up-skirting?" Valen asked, more curious than worried about him being right. "Can I get charged for harassment if you did this to me?"

Colin laughed. "Yeah, alright." Then he opened the door and ushered her out. "Were you planning on taking me out to eat, or did you ask me out so that I would actually have to initiate the date?"

Katrina only hummed in response, her eyes remaining closed as she slowly slid to the floor in a limp sitting position. "I can... Walk on my...Own.." She murmured before she completely fell asleep, her head tipping to one side slightly.

Holly laughed and looked around. "I won't tell anybody if you don't." She said, holding up a finger to her lips before she pulled away, the train slipping off of their heads and landing soundlessly on the floor. "Come on come on come on! Next tux!" She said, pushing him back into the changing room before she went and got changed herself. This happened a few times and they both shared many more laughs together before Holly had came to her final dress. She stared at it in awe as she hadn't realized she had picked up a modern looking dress. It had apparently just got mixed up in the pile. "Jesus.." She whispered in shock before she delicately put the dress on, careful not to rip anything before she came out. "Hey Valen..?" She questioned, knocking on the dressing room door. "Come take a look at what I found.."

7effd7ea0a1a09185008411ae511bb29.jpg

Amira bit her lip and stood still for a moment, having not thought this far into her plan. "W-Well... We could... Ah..." She stammered, having no clue as to what she could do with a boy at this time during the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back