• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(XDD Sorry! I was tired, since I usually get like 20 hours of sleep over 2 nights, but you showed up and I got about 15 over 2 nights I had to catch up! I slept about 12 hours last night, so I'm feeling refreshed. *cues up Coca Cola Life commercial*)

Valen rolled his eyes and began driving in the direction of the mall, even though that was one of his least favorite places. "Do you genuinely like the mall, or are you punishing me for saying I'd kick you out?"

Peter blinked and stared across the room at Tink after the kiss was finished. Little Tinkerbell's face was pink, and she was shaking. Peter glanced at the Lost Boy, who got the memo and grabbed Tink out of the air.

"I'll do my best to not pass out in snow again," Peter said in response to Sara. "What about on a beach, though? Is stroke worse than freezing? Neverland doesn't get severe weather that would make either happen." He seemed almost inquisitive, as if he wanted to experiment and get stroke on a beach ASAP.

(I'm assuming Katrina walked into the bedrooms...) Raeney didn't reply, but little Danica was standing near the entrance the human had gone through, and she smiled brightly up at Katrina. "My cousin's in his room. Do you know where it is, or would you ask that I lead you there?" Danica yawned. She had been going to the bathroom so that she could get back to bed, but her mom wouldn't be too upset about her helping their guest. At least, she shouldn't be.

(Am I supposed to start the Vampy thing? As in, should I make Colin start acting and stuff?)

"Punishing." Holly said with a devilish grin as she looked over at Valen before making an innocent looking face, her eyes getting all wide like a child's would. "But if you don't like the mall you can certainly decide where we go." She said sweetly as she leaned over, placing her elbows on the arm rest in between them and holding her head up with her hands as she looked up at him, a bright smile on her face as she bit her lower lip cutely, trying to get a reaction out of him from doing such a pose right in front of him.

Sara glanced up at him with a shocked expression before she lightly hit his shoulder. "No. You're not allowed to have any strokes on a beach either, you weirdo." She said before she scooted up a bit, letting her head lay in the crook of his neck, her nose lightly brushing against his skin and every time she breathed she would tickle a few strands of his hair that hung down lower than the rest. "I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you.." she whispered softly in his ear, her breath warm and gentle against the sensitive area.

Last edited:
Katrina jumped, slightly startled by the sudden appearance of the little girl before she glanced around nervously. "T-that would be wonderful, thank you." She said, crouching down to be eye level with the little girl before she held out her hand so that she could lead her to Raeney. "I'm glad I have such a smart girl to lead me the way." She said with a smile, genuinely thankful for the child's help.

(Oh my gosh I'm about to start crying XDD I'm watching a really good show called iZombie on Netflix that I think you should check out, and I'm starting ep. 6 with a huge twist and I'm in pain XD)

(I'm not a terrible person; I wouldn't spoil it XD But because you weren't here I logged onto Netflix for the first time in like 2 years and started scrolling. I'm binge-watching now.)

(You can binge watch later woman! ive been anxiously waiting ALL day to come home XD JUST FOR YOU)

(YES. AND RAENEY XD AND COLIN AND BELEKEFNLJEnEnfj HURRY UP AND REPLY XD)

Valen glanced over for a fraction of a second and then went back to being a responsible driver: bringing his eyes back to the road, but a faint blush colored his cheeks. "No, I'll tough it out. Maybe it'll actually be fun, so long as you don't keep us looking at shoes for three hours straight."

"Grow up." Peter grinned at the ceiling, which was then blotted out by Tink hovering above his face and telling him to push Sara away once he warmed up. "And wouldn't that be just terrible?!"

(Sara, doofus XD AND OHHHH MY GOD my partner for my quinceanera had cancelled on me, but apparently now he can do it!)

(SO FRICK FRACKIN EXCITED XD I have about 15-ish friends coming over on Wed. for our first dance practice. I'm excited, but then again I have to clean my room and help my mom clean the house... Isn't that gonna be fun...WIN_20170417_18_26_49_Pro.jpg )

(YAAAAAY! and if hes talking to sara why is he telling her to grow up??)

(No, he's joking around saying that if Sara had never met Peter she would have grown up, and he still thinks growing up would be awful, as the boy who never grows up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back