• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A revived ooc

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
yeehaw

2970520b7069945d60d4d3482691f9d7.jpg

will probably throw in my electromagnetic "magician" esper-like person, so him appearing in a world with real magic will make him hyped.
So Nikola Dante Faraday is on the way!

Likely Bringing along Taylor Hebert. Hopefully things dont escalate too quickly

It will probably be 20 hours from now before I can copy my CS over. Will probably be using a previous Genshin Impact OC with a few changes.

Yeah I might pick another given azani is not really a combat type despite her death touch lol

finding the rp Nikola was in will be hard. cause it was a while back.

I keep all of mine in my head, to review how I could have made them better while doing laundry

i mean i didn't even bother writing it down somewhere or something cause it never started.
though we did have like 4 pages of private ooc between each other player in it cause we wanted to plot out how they interact with each other, how they acted near each other while they were kids in the compound, if they still have contact after leaving compound or staying there stuff like that.
and having to go back 3 years on rp nation in your own postings sucks.

le rp

yep, it literally was supposed to be one of my proper roleplays on this site since I began in 2016, but took a 3 year hiatus in 2017 cause school and work and family matters piled up too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back