A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

((I SPENT AN HOUR AND A HALF ON THE HISTORY WHYYY NUBNUB WHYYY. Also, I'm making a teacher, I have to give myself a 10 minute break after making this one -.-))

Name:

Roman Aria Slater

Female

Club or Sport(Or neither is fine):

Music Club (she plays the clarinet because of her mother's high expectations)

Personality(no "developmental" I want description):

Roman is very quiet. She'd much rather sit her room and blog on Friday nights than hang out with friends, though she remains social and happy just the same. She's very easy-going, naive, and gullible, child-like, in a way. Though overall she's mild and sweet, if you crack her hard enough you will find the angry, emotional, competitive girl she was in junior high.

Backround:

Roman was born in a small village in Germany to mother Yoko Slater and father Misha Slater. Her younger sister, Minami was born when she was 9. Their parents were always exhausted and working, leaving Roman to raise Minami. Because of this, Minami has a strong bond for her older sister, and a strong hatred towards her parents, even though Roman feels completely different. She understands her parents, and gives them way too much sympathy. Yoko Slater was laid off when Roman was 14, leaving a lot less stress on the small German family. But the parents began to take advantage. When Misha wasn't working, he was out drinking with his friends at the local pub, creating a stern alcoholic. When Yoko wasn't in the attic taking drugs secretively, she was at her friend's house, complaining on how she worked so hard for the family and got nothing in return, and proceeded to get drunk. As you would guess, the family crumbled. The first time Misha came home from the pub, removed his belt, and struck Roman fiercely on the back was the last she ever saw of her father. Her mother divorced Misha, went to rehab, and moved to Greenswoods. When they moved, Roman was 14 and Minami was only 5. Roman was devastated with the move. She had to learn a new language, make new friends, start a new life, and pretend it was all okay for the sake of Minami. If she showed how mad she was that they moved, Minami would feel the same. She gradually warmed up to it, made new friends, and never had to fake another "I love it here, I swear!" to her family ever again.

Hobbies/likes:

Hobbies- Cleaning, cooking, blogging(posts a blog every day)

Likes- Minami, boys<3,
her mother, the clarinet, animals

Fears/Dislikes:

Fears- The dark, Minami being upset, her father, the very popular girls at school

Dislikes- Anything dark and upsetting.

Other:

She's very skiddish, almost like a dog who used to be abused.

Appearance(anime, realistic or descriptions is fine):

View attachment 12624

(and uh, I dont think anyone really cares, but this is Minami:

View attachment 12625)

Hello and Welcome!! :3

Let me just give you all the characters already in:

Lyon

Leo

Coko

Cana

Naomi

Yoru

C.J.

Rio

Mr. G

Mrs. G

Mr. Roh

((I play about 8 characters, Lyon Leo Rio Naomi Cana Mr. G Mrs G Mr. Roh))

Cana giggles at Coko's excitement, "I'll be kind of worried though when we get to my house because then you'd have to walk back here to your car along.." Cana looks at Coko.

(Okay!)

Name:

Ms. Brazil Fallon (likes to be referred to as Ms. Brazil)

Female

Club or Sport(Or neither is fine):

n/a

Personality(no "developmental" I want description):

Brazil is very, eh, happy. Let's leave it at that. She's bouncy and hyper like a little child who ate 20 candy bars. She's not very good at teaching science like she should, but she tries to keep on the down low from the principal. In fact, the students find it a mystery how she got a teaching degree at all, considering they call her class "nap time". She's very nice and happy though, yet very dependent on others.

Backround:

Brazil was born with 7 older siblings, Blue, Lucy, Natsu, Heart, Kirsten, and Rio. Their family had no trouble with this, considering they were rich. There were countless nannies and maids and butlers, and the children were never bored. Blue, Heart, and Kirsten moved out of the mansion before she turned even turned 8, Natsu and Lucy moved out when she turned 16, so her and Rio were left to entertain themselves. They grew up dependent on themselves, following the same course and doing everything side by side, even though Rio was a couple years older. Rio demanded she became a doctor with her, but Brazil wasn't quite as determined to work all that hard. She got her degree, became a teacher, and called it a day.

Hobbies/likes:

Hobbies- Flirting. Lets leave it at that, eheh.

Likes- Guys, math, cats, and ice cream(went as far as keeping an ice cream fridge in her class and giving them to kids for $1.00. mention ice cream and she'll freak out)

Fears/Dislikes:

Fears-Hot dogs, the principal and the freaky lady in the office who "looks like a witch who was covered in 4 year old eye shadow and run over by a steam roller"

Dislikes- Most of her co-workers, being sad, Natsu(who shows up at her school all the time to bug her)

Other:

n/a

Appearance(anime, realistic or descriptions is fine):

View attachment 12634

"A constalation." Coko looks down and sees a wounded cat. "Shit!" He grabs Cana and sprints toward the cat. "Are you okay?" Coko kneels down, taking off his jacket, revealing his pale skin, fair masculinity, and bandages that wrap around his waist up. He takes off the bandages covering his upper chest, and wrap it around he cats wound.

Cana takes off her jacket quickly, putting it under the wounded cat as she kneels next to Coko. "Is he okay?" Cana ask softly, stroking the cats head.

Cana checks the time on the wall, "Damn, it's already 10.." She stands up, still holding Ares, "I think I can use that drive home now." Cana smiles sweetly at Coko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back