A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

Someone raises their hand and Coko points to them. They say, "May we review the sweep: stun, please?" Coko nods. He clears his throat and says, "A volenteer please?" The crowd raises their hands Coko begins thinking about who he'll pick.

"First," Coko lightly kicks cana's ankle, not hurting her, but just enough to where she fell, Coko still held on to her though. "You kick the ankle."

"Next, you punch the ribs, knocking them up." Coko slowly pushes up Cana by gently pushing her up by her rib cage using his fist.

"Next, just punch them in the stomach..." Coko gently and slowly pushes his fist in Cana's stomach, but not at a painfull amount of force.

Cana blushes harder, "Well that didn't work.." She thinks to herself. She look up at the clock on the wall and notice it's seven o'clock.

"Actually, I'm going to go home, it's already pass the time I was suppose to be home.." Cana quickly grabs her bag off the ground and heads out the front door.

She chuckles, "I know I'm going to get yelled at for coming home late, but if my dad sees my in a car or even walking with a boy he'll go crazy.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back