A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

C.J. looks up at Leo and smiles. "I guess I'll come back in.." She gets up slowly and walks behind Leo.

Yoru looks at Rio. "Um..I'd like to sing...." She looks away as she playing with her fingers.

Leo puts out his cig and looks at C.J. "I'll tell you this once and only once, if you have something for Lyon then tell him, don't play games with him.." He looks at her, his tone serious.

Rio smiles, "go on, don't be shy.." Lyon, Naomi, and Cana all cheers Yoru's name, "you can do it!" "Go Yoru go!"

"Yeah, well I notice a lot of things. Just...don't play around with him alright?" Leo says, "even though him and I fight a lot, I still look at him like my own brother.."

Rio smiles and listen to Yoru sing, enjoying the sound of her voice.

Giving up C.J. nods and thanks Leo. When she walked back in, Yoru was singing. Her voice was sweet and it almost made her start crying. Cari sat down next to Lyon and whispered into his ear, "I l-l-love y-you." After that she pulled back and scooted away from him.

Yoru kept singing with all she could. This was her favorite song and the lyrics meant a lot to her.

Lyon blushes a bright red and sits still after what C.J. said. He looks at her and scoots to where she is, "you....love me?" He ask.

Leo walks in, noticing C.J. whispering something to Lyon and noticing his face expression. Leo gives a sad smile and takes a sip of his drink while listening to Yoru sing, the song making him feel empty inside.

C.J. starts blushing brightly. "Do I have to say it again? Once is hard enough...." She covers her face while looking away.

Yoru finishes soon after and sits back down, noticing Leo's expression. It made her a little sad and she sighed. "Who up next?"

Lyon smiles and takes on of C.J.'s hand, linking his fingers in hers. Blushing brightly.

"I'll go, I'll go!!!" Naomi gets up in excitement, "I'm going to blow all you're minds!!" She says loudly in the mic.

"U-u-um Lyon...can we do this outside or somewhere..private?" C.J. was blushing hard and could feel someone looking at her. It was either Leo, or Naomi.

"Do your best!" Yoru cheers Naomi on and gives C.J. a thumbs up.

Lyon blushes, "Oh um...yeah sure.." They both get up and leave the room to go outside.

Naomi clears her throat, "Okay, here I go.." She close her eyes and begins singing this song:

Leo watches Lyon and C.J. leave out, It's for the best... he thinks to himself.

C.J. gets a glimpse of Leo's face and it was filled with sadness. "I'm sorry..." She told him as C.J. was pulled out of the building.

Yoru begins humming along with ever note that Naomi sings.

"So um...what did you want to talk about?" Lyon rubs the back of his head nervously. Looking around.

Rio looks down and smiles at Yoru, grabbing her hand as Naomi sings away while Leo stands by the wall, closing his eyes to enjoy the song.

"Oh well I didn't really want to talk...." C.J. walks up to Lyon and kisses him. She didn't pull away unless he wanted to stop.

Yoru stops and looks at her hand, then looks at Rio. "What are you d-doing?" She was blushing but didn't move her hand. His hand was warm and it was bigger than hers.

Shocked a little from what C.J. did quickly. Lyon closes his eyes and kisses her back.

"Oh um..sorry!" Rio says, pulling his hand away. Don't push her Rio... he thinks to himself.

Naomi finishes the song and everyone cheers, "What are we doing after this?" Naomi ask.

Leo check his phone for the time, "it's only 11 at night, does anyone have to be home around this time?" He ask, looking around the room.

"My parents don't care what time I'm back...." Yoru trails off while slowly putting her hand on top of Rio's. Her face was a bright red and she looked away to hide it from Rio.

C.J. could feel him kissing back so she opens her mouth slightly. ​If he want to he can but if he doesn't, well then he won't.

"Well, my parents are away on vacation so we can have a sleepover at my house!" Naomi says, looking at the group.

Leo smiles a little, "I don't know, the last time we had a sleepover, somebody almost ivy-poison.." Leo looks at Rio who bows his head.

"You promised we wouldn't speak of that day again.." He mumbles.

"Alright then it's a plan!" Naomi pulls out her phone and calls her body guard.

Lyon wraps his arms around C.J. and kisses her back passionately. Oh man, this happening...this is really happening..

Yoru nods and texts her parents about Naomi's plan they replied, I don't care what you do, just don't have a baby! Yoru sighed when reading this. "I guess I'm free." She removes her hand and opens the door and starts heading outside.

C.J. sees someone coming from inside the building and pushes Lyon off while breathing heavily. "I think someone's coming."

Rio gets up and follows Yoru, along with the others. Just then Naomi's body guard shows with in the limo.

"Wow, you drive in a limo!" Cana says in awe.

Lyon looks back and sees the others coming out, "Oh I see, you don't want them to see you kiss me.." He says calmly as he steps back with his hands

in his pockets, "I guess we better get going then.."

"No..its just embarrassing for me..." C.J. quietly says to Lyon as she sits down in the limo.

Yoru sits next to Rio and smiles. I wonder if he'll say anything tonight...

"Sure, whatever.." Lyon says, looking out the window of the limo.

Naomi clears her throat, "just so you know, I have rules, don't make to much of a mess, second if you descide to leave then you'll have to find your own ride.."

Leo shakes his head and laughs, "lame!! It's a sleep over, not a nursing home.." Rio nods his head in agreement as he places his hand over Yoru's.

Yoru smiles at Rio and moves closer to him.

C.J. sighs and gives up. "Why are there rules? I don't like going to somebody's house and there are rules." Cari sticks out her tongue to Naomi.

Rio smiles at Yoru as they sit close to each other.

"Well, no one side you had to come, you came inside my limo on your own and frankly, I don't want you to come anyways.." Naomi says to C.J.

"Naomi, don't talk to her like that.." Leo says flatly, his arm covering his face as he stretches out in his seat.

"What got you mad princess?" C.J. smiles in an evil way and waited for Naomi's snappy remark.

Yoru blushed as she puts her head on Rio's shoulder. Yoru didn't show it but, she was exhausted!

Rio looks down at Yoru, "you okay?" He ask softly so she can hear him over the others.

"You, you poor little girl, acting like you're all tough but you'r not!" Naomi snaps back.

"Come on you two, just knock it off!" Lyon says to both of them.

"We're just playing, right Naomi? Or were you serious and you wanted to get Lyon mad at you?" C.J. tries to hit a soft spot of Naomi's before Lyon get's too mad.

Yoru yawns and leans more on Rio. "Yeah...I'm fine...just tired..." She falls asleep after completing her sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back