A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

Leo laughs, "Well, I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not." He smiles, "My grades are alright, I smoke, and I can get any girl I want.."

Rio sighs, "I guess it's my que to go then.." He stands up and looks at Yoru before leaning down and kissing her on the cheek. "I'll see you guys later.." He smiles, heading back to the kitchen.

Lyon looks at Yoru, "ooooooooooooo..."

Cana smiles at Coko.

(( I'm 'Awwwwwww' ing so badly right now, my teacher is looking at me. T^T))

Yoru blushes madly while snapping a glare at Lyon. "Nobody needs to know about that." She blushes more and covers her face with her hands.

C.J. nods. "I got most of them right." She laughs quietly and looks at Leo.

((Lol don't get in trouble!!))

Lyon laughs, "Aw, I think he likes you.."

Leo smiles and looks at C.J. "Yeah..I guess so.."

Cana smiles, "Th-thank you.."

Yoru shakes her head. "But you said that he doesn't fall in love with a girl anymore." She quietly says behind her hands. Her face was getting hotter and didn't know how to stop it. She sneaks a quickly smile and it falls within the second.

"So what type of girls do you like?" C.J. gets a tiny bit closer to Leo without him noticing, at least she thought he didn't see.

Leo laughs, "Well, I guess you're pretty special huh?" Takes a sip of his drink.

Leo sighs, "I think I like girls who are smart, doesn't try hard, not to clingy, they have to have a cute face, some type of talent, easy to talk to, they pretty much have to be my best friend first.." He smiles, "Did I forget to say they have to be pretty?"

Yoru runs to the bathroom and slides down the wall. Does Rio really like me? Was that a friendly kiss on the cheek? Why am I asking myself these questions?!

C.J. laughs. "Yea you did, about two times. What do you think about Naomi? She sounds like a perfect match for you." Cari looks down towards the street and the sidewalks, watching the people and cars go by.

Leo laughs loudly, "Oh wow, what a funny joke C.J. Naomi is like, in love with Lyon who doesn't even like her.." He takes another drag of his cig. "Plus, she's not my type, to needy." He looks at C.J. "And what's your type of guy?"

Rio comes back out from the kitchen with more ramen, "Hey, where did everybody go?" He looks around confused.

"Um...Yoru went to the bathroom, Leo and C.J..." Lyon clears his throat, "Their outside.." He looks down.

"Hmm. I like sporty, handsome, energetic, smart, kind sort of guys. My friends say that I'm too specific and I can't open up to different guys..." C.J. laughs nervously and looks back in the restaurant and looks forward again.

Yoru builds up enough courage and slowly walks out of the bathroom and sits down looking at the at the floor.

C.J. blushes slightly and gets up. She stands as close as she can. "I didn't name any names." With that said, Cari walks back in and sits down next to Yoru smiling.

Yoru nods and doesn't look up.

Leo smirks and walks back in, "So..are we still doing karaoke or what?"

Lyon looks from Leo to everyone else, "I'm still game...if you us are?"

"I need to clean up a bit in the back, I'll be back.." Rio turns and leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back