A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

"Hello and welcome to Lyon's car, please don't mind the mess since he doesn't know the meaning of clean!" Leo smiles

"Shut up man!"

They drive quickly over to C.J.'s house, honking the horn.

Lyon wearing a white t-shirt with denim jeans and a black leather jacket while Leo's wearing a black shirt with a navy blue hoodie and black jeans.

C.J. grabs her stuff and jogs outside and into the car. She smiles and sits back breathing out.

Yoru giggles at his comment and adjusts her ponytail a little.

"Alright lets go." They pull off and head straight to the ramen shop.

They get and are seated. "Rio's dad makes the best ramen in the whole town." Lyon says.

"Really?!" C.J. puts some ramen into her mouth. "Delicious!" She says with her mouth full. Cari swallows the rest and puts some more in.

Yoru looks at her bowl and her smile disappears, she's had his ramen before but is still nervous to try it. She slowly chews the ramen, and smiles big. "It is good!" Yoru quietly says, and continues eating.

"I know right!!" Leo talks with his mouth full while eating his food fast.

Rio comes out from the back of the kitchen wearing an apron. and sees them sitting, "Enjoying your food?" He puts on a fake smile.

"Well, I'm going to go back to work.." Rio turns to leave.

"Why don't you join us man, it was your idea to hangout?" Lyon looks at Rio.

"At least for ten minutes. Can't you take a little break or something?" Yoru looks sadly at him but tries not to.

C.J. doesn't really care about Rio and quickly finishes her ramen. She heads outside and sits down to take a little break.

Rio sighs and smiles at Yoru, "Okay...ten minutes.." He sits down next to her.

"I'll be back..I'm going to have a smoke.." Leo gets up and goes outside, lighting his cig before noticing C.J.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" He sits next to her.

Cana rushes to the ramen shop and sees Coko, "Hi.."

"Yay!" Yoru smiles big at him and leans closer to him. "I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you a little. I just want to get to know other people." She winks at him and leans back.

"I ate a little too fast. Ahahaha..." C.J. rubs her head a little. She turns her head to Leo, "You smoke?"

Rio blushes a little, "Um...no no it's fine...I wasn't feeling like I was being ignored or anything.." He smiles.

Leo took a drag of his cig, "Yup...I smoke.." he blows out some smoke.

Cana shakes her head, "Oh...um nothings wrong.."

"Oh, ok..." Yoru fakes a smile. I thought wrong?! She puts her hand on his shoulder and walks to the bathroom.

"I'm surprised that you do. You don't really look like the type of person who would." C.J. leans back a little to get more comfortable.

Rio frowns a little. "Did I do something wrong?" He looks at Lyon goes eating. "I dunno.."

"Really now?" Leo sits back, "What type of person do I look like then?"

I just out myself into a bad situation. "You look like a good kid, not smoking, good grades, can get a girlfriend anytime. That type."

Yoru washes her hands and comes back out, sits down and doesn't look at Rio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back