A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

Rio grabs his bag from the gym locker. "Hey where you going man?" Leo ask walking with Lyon next to him.

"Home.." Rio replies calmly, "I just got a text from my dad who needs help at the shop so I'm leaving now.." He fakes smiles as he leaves the locker room.

Rio gets his things out of the gym locker.

"Rio man, what's wrong?" Leo comes in along with Lyon. "Haha nothing, I've just got a call from me mum and I have to help me dad out at the shop tonight.." He lies.

"So you won't be able to practice then!? Bro, the game is a week away!!"

"Leo, just let him leave, we'll see you tomorrow." Lyon pats Rio on the back as he leaves.

Yoru sees a good book, grabs it and sits down. She gets really into it and doesn't notice people around her. The book title was, ~The Mysteries About Love~. Every now and then, Yoru would blush at the things that were written, but didn't really mind it.

C.J. went outside to the grass and took a nap, of course.

Rio is walking outside the school when he passes by C.J.

He debates weather to wake her or not since it's not wise to sleep outside alone. That's Lyons problem, not mine.. he thinks as he continues walking home.

C.J. jolts up from the spot she was in. That was some nightmare. But I can't remember it! Cari rubs her head and lies back down.

(Nothing really happens with Yoru.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back