A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

Lyon chuckles, pulling C.J. closer to him, "Easier said than done little lady. I mean even though I'm his best friend.."

"I'm his best friend as well..." Leo cuts Lyon off, "Even though we're both his friends when never see or hear about who he likes. He shows us his happy side which is what I rather see then him mad.." Lyon nods his head.

C.J. pulls away, they were getting a little too close to each other. Yoru looks around and nobody is around. She hugs Leo for about 10 seconds and then she runs off towards the library. C.J. watches as the shy, but cute, girl prance off.

Lyon steps away, looking at Leo, "Let's find Rio so we can go to practice..." He walks away to the locker room.

"Later.." Leo says to C.J. before turning to follow Lyon.

"We...grew close...at christmas she professed her feelings...and we lived happily ever after...just kidding...she died, but not of cancer. In fact, she had three years left.."

"A drunk driver...hit her...I went to her funeral. I went to a shrine, cursing the gods, but I got no answer, I kept a silver cross" Coko tears up. "I...*sniff* I don't know why I did...then I went to her hospital room...there wasn't much, but I grabbed what I can...which was a diary...after all of that I went to her grave...it hurt to see her like that..but it hurt worst to forget..I bot a razor blade."

Cana stays still, Oh Coko... she thinks to herself.

She takes Coko arm, pulling herself up to wrap her arms around him, "It's okay....I don't need to know anymore.." She says softly.

Coko strokes Cana's hair as he breaks the kiss, but keeps his face close to her's. With tears still in his eyes he whispers, "Cana...I love you.."

Roman sighed, bending over to pick up stray Barbie dolls that were scattered about in her room. They lived in a small, 2 bedroom apartment, so she had to share a room with her little sister. "Minami, help clean this mess." She mumbled, looking over at the seven year old coloring a dog. "Was?" She responded. Even though Minami had been here for two years, she was still weak on English, and chose not to speak it when she was at the house. "Minami, helfen clean dieses Durcheinander." Roman grudgingly replied, to which the child got up and began to clean as she was told. Roman stood up and walked to her closet, pushing aside stuffed animals as she whispered curses in German. She quickly tossed on an outfit and sat down, watching Minami finish cleaning and struggle to change in to her normal clothes. "Okay, Roman, können wir in den Park gehen?" Minami squeaked, bouncing happily. Roman smiled and nodded, walking outside with the hyper child at her heels.

Was?=What?

Minami, helfen clean dieses Durcheinander.=Minami help clean this mess.

Okay, Roman, können wir in den Park gehen?=Okay, Roman, can we go to the park now?

Roman's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/roman-outfit_one/set?id=74268699

Minami's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/minami-outfit_one/set?id=74274607

Users who are viewing this thread

Back