A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

Yoru puts her hands on Leo's chest trying to hold him back. Please don't fight!

"WHOAH!! Calm down guys!" C.J. holds Lyon's arm. Why do you guys do this!?!?

Cana sighs heavenly and smiles, "Well..yeah we're still in school silly." She laughs.

Rio continue to stand back, watching Lyon and Leo argue, "I'm not jealous..." He repeats in his mind.

C.J. and Yoru continue trying to hold them back. Why do you guy always have to fight with each other!? ​They both thought at the same time.

Rio sees Yoru hands on Leo, "I'm not jealous.." He thinks again, "Would you two dumb-asses stop fighting already!!!!"

Both Lyon and Leo stop and look at Rio, "Did he just yell?" "Rio yelled.." They both thought.

Cana smiles, "I don't mind....I thought it was very romantic.." She blushes

"You....you...yelled? I've never heard you yell like that before." Yoru looks a little scared and gets a little closer to Leo.

I'm so scared! C.J. tightens her grip a little on his arm.

"Oh..okay sure..." Cana pulls out her notebook and begin drawing a little.

Rio looks at them in shock, "I'm...sorry..." He turns and leaves.

"Well, that's very rare of him.." Lyon holds C.J. closer, "Yeah...that's only happen like once 10 years ago.." Leo says.

Leo laughs nervously, "Hahaha look at all your faces, what a bunch of wussies!!" He laughs louder.

"If you keep laughing like that, he'll come back and do to you what he did 10 years go.." Lyon looks at Leo with a serious face.

Cana continues drawing, I wonder what he's going to tell me? What he says he's only asking me just to be nice!!? She run her hands through her hair in fustration.

They both don't move. "Well what happened 10 years ago that made him yell like that?" Yoru looked up at Leo with concern. C.J. nodded, she wanted to know as well.

Lyon chuckles, "Leo, you want to tell them?" Leo shakes head no faster and faster.

"Okay so, back at our first year in middle school, Rio really liked this girl but he's never one to show his true feelings but when he finally got the balls to tell her she rejected him because well..." Lyon looks at Leo, "Because she was in love with Leo.."

I can't even think straight, I'm going to get rejected, that's it. My high school would be over!!! ​She thinks harder

Yoru feels tears slowly starting to form. Why am I crying? It's not even that sad!

C.J. just listens to the story quietly.

"So of course he was upset but he was more upset because Leo rejected her..." Lyon shakes his head, "Leo knew how Rio felt about her plus he didn't feel the same about her so she cried and that really set Rio off big time. Man, I just get chills from thinking about it.."

Cana sits back in her chair, "I know....sorry..." She turns back in her seat.

Coko writes a note and passes it to Cana. It reads I want to know if you'd like to be one of those 'couple' things.

Cana heart skips a beat as she reads the note over again, barely able to write. She writes her answer down, passing the note back to Coko, yes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back