A Piece Of Cake!! {Always Open}

"Did Rio beat him up or something?" C.J. was getting more excited by the second. Yoru stayed the way she was but the tears were gone. She still felt bad though.

Cana looks up, noticing everyone staring at Coko, "Why are they staring at you?" She whisper.

Mr. Roh clears his throat, standing in front of Coko as he takes the note. "I don't like notes begin passed around in my class Coko.." He smiles as he opens it, reading it over. He gasp loudly, dropping the note.. "true......l.....love!!" He happly pats Coko on the back and rubs Cana head, "Oh the power of youths true love, it's in the air. Even Coko knows it because he's smiling!!"

Lyon smiles, "Yeah..he-" "STOOOOPPPP!!" Leo yells, "They don't need to know that..." he mumbles.

"Yeah, Rio beat up Leo bad, it was crazy because it's very rare to see him lose his cool like that ever. But after he beat Leo's ass, the girl he loved was disgusted with him and before you knew it, Rio was expelled from school and took night school, after that Rio forgave Leo and he's been cheerful ever since but he doesn't fall in love anymore.."

Mr. Roh smiles gently, "Okay.. I understand but no writing note in my class you two.." He walks back to his desk.

Cana frowns a little at Coko before turning back in her desk.

The last bell of the day rings as the students begin leaving the classroom to head home.

Cana picks up her belongings, "What did you mean by 'Scarcity' Coko?" She looks at him.

Cana takes Coko hand, "If we're going to be together then I have to know everything about you and it's the same both ways.." She smiles, "But if you're not ready then I understand."

[MENTION=4525]Titania Heartlex[/MENTION] Okay, and I meant for her to be referred to as Ms. Brazil, not Ms. Rio.

"My..background..." coko sits by her

((Hey please check out my new RP it's under the fandom section and is called, ''persona:spreading insanity''))

"Oh yeah...okay but you know you still don't have to tell me if you're not ready..." Cana looks at him.

(( Alright, I'll check it out right now.))

"Wel...most people's stories start at a beginning...mine starts at an end...My whole family hated me...I was beat scared and sworn at...I left with hate in my heart...I lived in an apartment. I decided to walk around and I saw abigail...the cancer patient..."

(I'm trying to get a stupid software working and the help thing, isn't helping! >:C )

"How do you not fall in love with someone? There's got to be one person that he liked after that, right?" C.J. didn't believe them at all. "Everyone has a match, and that wasn't his. Now he has to suck it up and find that match." Cari saw that quote earlier on a poster and thought it fit. Yoru nods her head and smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back