• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature World

"I may not remember, but I'm not stupid" Tony replied, "Now please get off me" He said, beginning to panic now. He tried to get free once more, wings frantically flapping

She smiled and slid forward, taking a nice firm seat upon his face.

"Ya know, I can suffocate and humiliate you!"

She smiled and gave chase. "This is gonna be fun!" Suzanna giggled, running. She really enjoyed teasing with him.

Tony ran as fast as he could, shifting after a while. This was getting annoying, and panic started to seep into him, afraid that he'd never get away from her

She began to fly, above him. "Can't escape death!" She never intended to kill him, only play with him, like a cat and a mouse.

Tony ignored her as best as he could, running as fast as his paws would carry him. He needed to get away, but he knew of no where safe except the labs, which to him would be safe from her, but not from the scientists

Kale had finished what he needed to do In the village, when he came out he spotted that wolf, and.. Something else.. What Is tarnation was happening over there? He walked over as the one above the wolf called something out to him.. He overheard.

And what If he doesn't want to wrestle, not everyone can be a toy, lady.

He said calmly, his shyness seemingly disappeared for the time being.

Tony did as asked, shifting. He kept his claws out, wings fluttering in anticipation. He looked to Kale, "If it means she'll leave me alone" He whimpered

Tony whimpered softly, looking to Kale briefly. There was fear in his golden eyes, and he was relying heavily on his good leg, but he seemed to be sure of what he was doing, though didn't really seem to want to fight

Kale's face turned dark, he hated being Ignored, though If he got angry It wouldn't help, that kid seemed to weak to fight something like her.. Was she one of those demon type myths? If so he was thoroughly screwed...

Hey! Lady! Why doncha pick on someone yer own size!?

He called out to her, only a few feet away.

@Suzy Mey

"Because I don't wanna" She sassed at him, losing a bit of her composure.

After quelling her emotions she looked at the person who spoke out and slapped her bum at him. @AzelFang

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Kale was annoyed.. It would be bad If he attacked her.. So he grabbed a bucket of water from a well nearby and splashed It on her, wondering how she would respond with the action..

Is that so? So why do you pick on someone weaker than you? Are you one of those people that like to bully the weak, yet fear the strong for their abilities to eradicate their foes? Or are ya Just mean?

He asked, wondering why she did so...

Her hair matted against the her skin. "The first thing..." She muttered, and got really close to him. "Im a succubus"

So you are a demon type myth, hmmm, that's strange, I didn't know the demon type myths lived In this area..

He said, Ignoring the fact that she was trying to close the distance between them, looking Into the air, thinking about how each myth lived In a different area.. Kind of like animals, and humans as well...

Tony stayed where he was, completely unsure of what was happening. Sheathing his claws once more, he ran his fingers through his hair, wondering whether to just run, or to stay where he was

Asbestos wandered throughout the village until she noticed what appeared to be a fight, though she wasn't exactly sure. She walked over to a house close by, and leaned on the side of it, and proceeded to watch them for a bit before thinking of doing something, probably not towards them, but maybe walking off.

Kale sighed, his eyes changing colours, a deep swirling motion could be seen In them, he deepened his sigh, scratching the back of his head before he respond...

Ya know, miss demon, that might work on humans and myths alike, but magic like that does nothing to me, In fact, It Just pisses me off, so If you'd know your place, I'd suggest you to step down.

He said calmly, although his temper was sliding..

@Suzy Mey (If you read the first one you'd understand bout the whole magical effectiveness thing with Ancients, have fun '3')

Suzanna took a step back, got on her knees, and kissed him shoe, letting out a weak "Don't hurt me...please" after that.

(@AzelFang got a link and a specific page for it?)

Kale simply looked down on her, after awhile he helped her up.. He wasn't Into the whole servitude bullshit that went on with the "Strong over the weak" ordeal..

Why did you do that? How was that going to help your situation? Why did you attack my friend here? And what do you want with him? Are you going to answer me, or do I have to keep asking you questions?

He asked, on and on.

@Suzy Mey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back