• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature World

Kale laughed and stopped, slapping her softly on the shoulder In a jokingly manor, though letting some of his strength loose, launching her a good 3 feet ahead..

Heheh, woops. Well, If you try to bash her, that lil squid there might Just bash you, then ya'd hafta worry 'bout anyone else that Is close to that girl, If you beat down the squid there may be a whole squad of kick ass punks that might for a bit much for ya.. Hehe, welp, show the way Miss Shion.

He said happily.

@The One Eyed Bandit

Stumbling forward Shion didn't answer Kale's verbal jabs with much more than an indignant "Hmph", before beginning to quickly pace ahead, keeping to her own, currently rather frustrated thoughts, instead of speaking with her new traveling companions. First, there was Kale who, despite his oddness, wasn't the worst of company, though she could definitely think of better, then, there was Vee, and it saying that she'd jump off a cliff to get her to leave was underselling the amount of distaste she held for the girl, and finally there was the winged kid she hadn't even talked too, and she didn't have plans to either, he seemed like he was friends with the Hydra girl, and that was more than enough of a reason for her to avoid him.

Kale follows behind her sleepily, nodding off as he walks behind her, a normal occurrence? Who knows, he Just followed her silently.

Rak was lying down In what appeared to be a farm, It seemed that the portal sent him to the Capital... Now.. If only Kale was here with him.. Then they could get a move on.. It was a good thing that the people In the Capital were respectable, or at least the ones that he found, they didn't try to steal Kale's belongings that were packed onto, and they even unpacked the stuff and placed It next to him.. How nice, and they fed him.... Mmmm.. FooooOOooooOOOooooOOOOOooOOOoOoOod~

@The One Eyed Bandit

Suzanna poked her head outside her home. "Seems clear....wonder where they went..."

She walked outside, curious.

Vee followed in silence. '...' Charlotte thought. 'I know, big hag is very scary.' Vee thought before focusing on the journey. Mr. Cuddles settled on her head and blubbered as he slept, Vee didn't mind him. Angelus huffed and put away his Lance-Mace-Blade before starting to follow them, intent on keeping an eye on them.

Three Hours.

She'd been walking though this damn forest, with that damn Hydra for three hours now. Needless to say she wasn't in the best of moods at the moment, in fact, she was half tempted to lead the girl off in some random direction and leave her there... Too bad the Kale and the Angel kid were following her around as well... "What a pain..." She mumbled under her breath as she spotted the telltale signs of the end of the path, indicating that they were about to come to the town, actually, she could see the exit from the forest from here.

Increasing her pace she soon found herself outside the canopy of the woods, a small town being easily spotted on the rolling plains that lay after the woods.

"Here we are... Hope you enjoyed the trip." She said sarcastically, before breaking into a jog and heading towards the town.

Kale watched as the girl ran off towards the town, he waved off to the kids near him and headed there as well, looking at the small town, wondering If there were any shops around.. Maybe he could find a map.. Or even a compass.. That would certainly help him find the way to the Capital faster.. But he really did need a map..

Now let's see... I.. Hm...

He mumbled to himself as he entered one of the buildings, a small tavern, though It was one of the larger buildings In the town.. He asked the bartender If she knew the way to the Capital, his luck, she had a map on the wall for all to see.

Tony had returned to wandering randomly about, having grown bored with watching people. The wings wolf limped about, growling softly to himself

Tony stayed where he was, trying to blend in with the undergrowth. He used his wings to cover his furry body, though the electric blue of some of his fur and feathers refused to hide. He hated that, and the fact that the scientists at the lab had done that to him to try and change his complete colouring, only to find it was useless that he turned out with electric blue mingled into his black pelt

Suzanna let out a giggle. "I wanna just keep you as a per" She told him, going into the bush and trying to tackle the dog creature. "Hold still honey" Suzanna ordered.

Tony growled as he heard her speak. He didn't want to be a pet, he liked being free. He tried to move out of her way, but whined as she seemed to catch one of her wings as she tackled him

Suzanna picked him up by the wings.

"I'm gonna hug you and snuggle you and make you the bestest pet ever!"

She told him, bringing him to the field.

Tony snarled, clearly not liking it as he was lifted by the wings, struggling and whimpering as he only ended up getting hurt. He instead shifted into his human form, breaking free and glaring at her, "I'm no pet!"

"HA! I knew it was a lie!" Suzanna cheered then hugged Tomy. "I didn't even want a pet" She teased. "I wanted a humanoid form near me"

Tony squeaked as she hugged him, his large wings flaring. He growled, clearly not liking it, and gently pushed her away, backing up slightly with a limp

Tony frowned at her, growling lowly "No." He grumbled. Why was he always asked that? Just because his leg was twisted slightly and his walking was a limp didn't mean he was hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back