• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

The Dragon simply looked at her, before it began to tickle her softly.

Oh really now?

He said with a chuckle.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Mai reddened, laughing as he tickled her "Ah! Damien no!" she objected in a giggle as she batted away his claws playfully.

Damien grubbed his paws, tickling her a bit more, as he lifted her into the air, swinging her around gently, as if she was but a little girl.

(@Nekoni)

Mai laughed, wings sprawled out as he lifted her high, her violet bangs wafting around lightly as he swung her around. Faint memories of her father came into her mind- soon her bright smile faded away.

The Dragon slowly stopped and gently put her down...

'Ey, what's wrong kiddo?

He asked gently...

(sorry been out)

The girl shifted uncomfortable, tucking her wings tightly against her back "It's nothing...don't worry." Mai sighed, forcing a smile. She didn't want to burden him with any fruitless ideas or thoughts.

(No alerts sorry)

Hydro has fallen asleep in the couch and would wake up and says Too himself"Dam that was one wierd dream....wait....Damit"he says as he lloks at himself and he was still a female....so it was all real....not a dream....so am in in a coma or somthing?,and other questions go in his head

It's alright kiddo.. Oi, what's wrong, don't try to hide It, I can tell, there's somthin on yer mind... Is It about yer father?

He asked gently, his eyes seemingly coming Into view, from the void that gurgled around In his sockets.

(@Nekoni)

Her feather's ruffled <i> Is he psychic??</i> she thought to herself in surprise. The eccedentesiast looked down, her bright green eyes shaded by her glasses "...Hpw did you know?" Mai asked softly to the dragon

You had the she response when I mentioned him... But that face... It's ok kiddo...

He saif gently.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

"...I'm not sad..." Mai sighed quietly, starting forward down the hall "... Someone so kind couldn't actually kill their family. You a father, you should know..." She rambled a bit, seeming a bit off as they talked.

Hey May have been kind, but, if I saw him him in the eye of a scientist, I'd say he loved science more, with drove him into a kind of sanity.

He said softly, trying hard to think,

Skylar knocked on the door, now in her wedding dress again, her hair done in a half bun with most of her hair cascading down her shoulders, curled. Her makeup was simple but beautiful and she was in glass slippers she'd made from the shadows. Surprisingly, they weren't black. She also had a long veil with jewels along the hem trailing behind her. She was ready.

Hydro would be in her room as he so much wish he could be a man in this moment only for this as he dint whant too be a girl in this moment atleast for this,as she would get up from the couch and look around serching for Damien and says "Damien?....were aye you?"she says as she start too search for him

Damien grabbed Mai and dragged her down a walkway, pulling her into a room, and rumbling in the closet, he pulled out a very pretty rose coloured dress, grabbing some pink diamond jewelry out, he also grabbed a suit for Hydro, He pushed Mai into what seemed like a bath house.

Go, wash up, when you get out I will do your hair.

He said gently, but hurriedly.

Hydro was kinda shock as he comes from the midle of nowere and gives her a suit,as he would clear his Throte and say nervisly too the dragon "Um....Damien.....is it um...Too temporarili change mi to a man...only for this event"she says as she dint care after this event she became a Girl he only whanted too be a man for this

(Wait ho is going too be a priest,the best man and all that?)

Nope, I may be strong, but I don't have the power to change ones gender, just be a man and go with the flow, you are a man, aren't cha? Way down deep inside, is the good ol' Hydro, or have you always been a chick?

He asks with a serious chuckle...

(Why not the flower girl? If he's gonna be a ring bearer he needs to wear a knightly suit, what with his sword an all....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back