• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Skylar smiled. "I was wondering if you could help me get ready for the wedding? I don't ever wear makeup or fix my hair besides a braid or ponytail and could really use some help."

Skylar smiled. "We can use the one in my bathroom. It's pretty big and I'm pretty sure it used to belong to Dad's wife because it's full stocked."

(Please tag me if your respond with Mai @.@ I don't get alerts for this RP) 
Mai blinked "A dress? I can'r go in this??" she asked gesturing towards her frayed Khaki clothes. She had never worn a dress in her life, nor had she ever thought of the idea of wearing one "Besides... I don't want to put myself in something so precious- a dirty scientist like me would just ruin it."

@AzelFang

You can look very pretty If you clean up and wear a dress.. Besides, I think everyone would like If you did that, especially Hydro~ Even though he broke something and turned himself awkward.... Yes, a dress, and no. You can't. We'll go ahead and get ye cleaned up, get ya somethin pretty, and go show you off to the others..

He said with a laugh.

@Nekoni

"Pretty?? You really think so? Well...That's going to be a new experience for sure. " Mai smiled lightly at the little dragon- still concerned of her mental health. But the compliment lightened up her day. Quietly she beamed internally, finding the dragon absolutely adorable. Internally of course. She didn't want to insult Damien's manhood. "...I think I might like that for once. But for Hydro...I wonder how he's enjoying being female. I'll go bother him about it later...." Mai sighed in thought, trying find any research book that can help her with this.

Also, we're givin Hydro a suit, so If he.. Forms, again, he won't be stuck manly In a dress... To be honest, I'd think It'd be absolutely hilarious...

He said, shrugging.

The thought made her a little bit more comfortable "Either way he's still my Hydro. So his new form doesn't bother me too much- just as long as he's not in bed like that." Mai pursed her lips, seeming to be in deeper in concentration than she should be. "Hmm...." *still in deep thought* "So where's this dress you speak of? I'm a bit curious now...but I'm not promising that I'm going to wear it."

Will you wear it if I wear a suit?

He asked silently, turning his head for her to follow him ad he walked into the hallways.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

"The great Damien making a compromise? " Mai joked, walking carefully behind him "I can see that as a fair deal...I didn't know Ancients even had suits." - clumsy feet accidentally stepped on the very tip of his dragon tail. She stumbled a little then fell forward, landing face first into his back. 
(gah, going to bed >.< Night Azel!)

(night)

Hm? You alright back there kiddo? Anyways, everyone needs something to wear, and If one gets married, they have to dress up.. Though, all the clothing you will see will seem closer to this era rather than my own.

He said softly, stopping so she could get her bearings together..

(@Nekoni... Night Neko.)

Mai groaned, rubbing her face as a pattern of red resembling his scales marked her cheek "yeah...but..gah...what are those made of?? They feel like concrete." She wrinkled her nose a bit "Marriage formalities...I suppose I can cope with them for once." Mai tilted her head side to side, glad she hadn't broken her neck yet in any of her falls.

This is a skeletal Dragon, so to say the least, it's made out of bones, oh, and dark matter too.

He said, as if it was a normal thing.

She shifted side to side excitedly, hands petting his bone covered body " Ah, the essence that can void matter, the balance of reality and nothingness~" Mai said calmly, quickly taking out a bottle from her medicinal bag " Do you mind if a take a sample???" The scientist gleamed in excitement. He was a dragon. A skeletal dragon. With dark matter. If he wasn't a friend of hers- he would definitely be on a lab table by now.

I would let you, however, if this matter goes anywhere besides this body, it will turn hostile and rip a hole in the universe... Not a pretty sight.. And definitely not worth a bloody sample.

He said, his tone angry.

Mai sighed "There's no point in researching anything if there's nothing to research.." She admitted, but the thought of a temporal black hole tearing through the galaxies and beyond excited her. But it didn't seem Damien was too thrilled with the idea. So she tucked away the bottle. "Little dragon so feisty. I can't take you seriously in this form Damien!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back