• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

The Dragon only looked back at the kids as he was dragged away, the air around him held a wtf presence....

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

(Reminder: Ilaine is normal and immune to darkness, Rose is fun and immune to fire, Bell acts like a monarch and is immune to water, Grace is shy, good with animals and people and immune to earth and plants, and Charlotte is the IDGAF who is surprisingly okay with slaughtering several ships worth of people and is immune to light)

Hydro would sigh as he would be Depres really as so much is happening,as he would have Angelus in his hand as he sits down on the couch as Mai seem too have gone crazy or somthing,and he is a woman,as he feels like all this is going south,as he hears Sky he would nod sofly and would get up still hoding angelus as he would with one hand start helping her as he still thinks what too do

(Can Bell help Skylar get ready then? She's the only one Skylar is friends with.) 
Skylar then shook her head. "Never mind. I'll see if Bell can help me. It's too weird."

Hydro would nod as she would sit back on the couch staring blankli foward as she pets Angelus head sofly as she looks at herself still wondering how this happend,Or ho did it

Mai dragged off the dragon patting it roughly on the head, she glanced at it with bright green eyes "Can you explain anything to me- Damien?" she asked calmly. Seeming quite confident that it was him.

I'm not quite sure what's up with Hydro, maybe it's a Hydra sorta thing, or maybe he messes with life magic, that would do the trick, oh, and by the way, you still need a dress for the wedding, I have a few, one of my daughter's will fit you.

He said quietly.

(Why mi i only said what happend too mi till others jump in and started too carpet bomb her with things....so its a we not mi)

(No. Do It and the Dragon will make you prostrate before him.)

(No. No soul switching, no more life magic shit, do that in another RP....)

Hydro would wake up and look around and see she has Angelus between her hands,as she would slowli place him on the cuchin and then get up and strech,as she was kinda hungry and would start too make her way towards the Kitchen and go down the hatch and grab a fish,as she would come out eating a fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back