• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

The Dragon nodded its head, as it walked back towards to normal part of the castle, where the kids were.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

The Dragon took the more shown way, taking him down hundreds of maze like paths, only to end up in the kitchen, and no way back to where that old wing of the castle was seen, it was as if they appeared in the kitchen outta nowhere...

Is It really? Well, seems pretty normal for me.

He said, hearing something In the distance but ignoring It as he headed to Skylar's room.

Indeed It Is.

He says as they reach her door, he opens It, noticing that Skylar had fallen asleep.

I'm going to check on the other kids, you stay with Skylar, wait til she wakes up. I'll be back In a ill while.

He said as he lead Toby Into the room and shut the door.

The Dragon left looking for that 'HELP!' he heard earlier... (@Metaphysics)

Is he a girl now? If so, make him... Or her, serve your mother. And If I'm to be of any relation to you, I would be your grandfather.

He said rather coldly.

(Ok im back so what i miss?) 
(What the.....Nope nope im not a maid nope)

Hydro...Hydra?...whatever,as she would wake up and see A dragon and other people,as she would amidiatly back up and hit a wall as her eyes were wide open,as she would Tryng his best too cover herself as she dint whant anybody too look at her,as this was bad now that others have seen him...her?...as she would say "Pleas....dont tell Mai..."she says sadly siting down leaning on a wall and her knees close too her chest

Hydra would not react too that and say in the same position"I dint do anything....I only sleap and wen i woke up.....i was not what i was anymore....and...im worrid she would leave mi because me being a Girl now"he says sad and with worris in his voice as he would raise his head and look at him as he dosent know how dis happens

"Should I alter your memories so you don't remember being a guy?" He asked while holding up an orb of light close to her head.

Nah, your mother would kill you If you did that to her lover...

He said with a sigh.

Hydro would amidiatly chake his head and say "No never......i dont care what happend too mi but i dont what too forget"he says as he would get up and look at himself and take a deep breath and say "If Mai dosent know...it would be OK"

Hydro would look at Angelus and say "What do you mean bi that?"he says as he then looks at Damien and says "A suit Ofcourse im not a-.....um....well i am now but a suit"he says as it was very wierd too be a woman and act like a man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back