• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Aurora made me get them... I had no choice but to get them...

He said with a laugh...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

The little Dragon walked in, grabbing an old suit, seemed just the right size for Tony, an Umbral Black suit, with pearl white buttons, an Umbral Black tie and a white button up, he dusted it off an handed it to Tony.

Here ya go kiddo, I do have a nicer one, but you'd be tripping over it, besides, this was my son's, you're just bout his size, and I think it'd be fitting, don't you?

He said with a sad sigh, remembering his kids..

(@WolfOfProphecys)

(@Metaphysics something amusing is something bad, but just this once. Nothing to bad, alright?)

Angelus was startled from his reading and looked around, someone had entered the library. He stood and looked and saw a girl who looked very familiar. "Hello? Who are you?"

Hydro would look towards the noice as she would gasp and would get up hiding somwere else and sofly say "Pleas.....stay away"she says with enbaresment and sadnes in her voice 
Hydro would feel dizzi as beacuse watever was in his body is still there and would fall down too the floor and go out cold,as he was afraid of others would say,worse that Mai would leave him because of this

(Gota go seeeya)

"Oh dear." He said as he rushed to catch her. And almost practically dropped her upon recognizing her. "Uncle Hydro? Did he touch Persephone?" He exclaimed, worried.

(For those who were wondering, Persephone is cursed in a way that anyone who touches her who isn't recognized by Angelus as direct family without letting go immediately turns into a maid. You heard right. Maid)

(Terribruh, won't work on the Dragon since it lives as a curse that can't be cured. But would make sense of Hydro's numbness.)

Neh... Your welcome, hopefully Skylar will agree, by the way, she looks absolutely amazing in the dress I gave her, if you put that on, I can go take you to her.

He said, stepping outside the room and closing the door softly.

Tony watched him leave and quietly changed into the suit, straightening it out and nervously running a hand through his already spiked hair before opening the door

Heh, lookin spiffy kiddo, we just need to fix that tie on ya, 's a bit crooked..

He said, as he reached up to fix his tie.

Ya wouldn't, 's a strange world out there, and once ya get married, it'll get even stranger.. Hah..

He said as fixed his tie and stood back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back