• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Hydro would look at himself as she dint whant Mai or anyone too see her,as she would run down the hallway and head inside the library and lock the door behinde her and would hide behinde a bookshelf as she would sit down and lean on the bookshelf and with eyes wide open still in shock as he wonders what the others were going too say....especially Mai...would she denie him...as that was his fear

Rex would start too bark as....wait....He was small again!,as a cute flower dog barks Running towards Sky as he would bite her pants playfully and say "were were you!!...I was alone"he sayd not leting go of her pants

(Remember wen he fell apart in too pices...yep he turn back)

Rex would let go...ashame as he dint even rip the dress or anything as she look beutifull and would say "well mi cycle ended....its spring for mi...remember im a plant so i go with nature...and why are you dress like that?"he says as he snifs the dress

Rex would nod as did heard but he dint heard she was gona get such Fabulase dress and would say "Yes i did is that....wow you look beutifful in that dress"he says as he would smiel and look up at her

Rex barks happyli as he is being pick up and pass his head on her hands as they were soft and was very happy,and start too lick her hand happyli...and would raise his head as he sees what happend

as Sudently a strage girl with vilot hair runs quickli from one side too a nother as she is being chace bi Natalia "Pleas dont leave mi...I only what too have a Friend!!"Natalia says as Hydra (See what i did there) would be running and yells "You are Crazy Woman!!"she says as she runs away as Natalia chaces

Rex would have a confused face and say "Maybe she neded here like The cat Lady....like she forgot or somthing...or maybe some servent in the castle?"he says as he would place his head on place his head on Sky chest look up at her as he dint know ho the hell that was

Rex would smiet al her as he feels her hand on his head as he is being pat and say "Sky....I really miss you...why dint you take mi with you?....."he says sadly as he would get closer too her and curl too a ball and look up at her

Rex eyes open wide as he would look at Sky and say "Damien?!.....But...How he is a accient....how is that posible!!"he says in a scared and suprise voice

"My fathers, Ashteroth and Blake. To protect me and kill them, Damien unleashed a power that killed him as well." Skylar said, a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

Rex would chake his head in deniel as he would clime her arm and head towards he cheeck and lick her tear away and say "Sky pleas...dont cry you are gona make mi cry aswell"he say sadly as he was still denieg Damien was dead as he has Live for so long and hase survived so many things

Rex would chake his head in deniel as he would put his head again sky cheekc and say "No he cant die!...he...he is imortal like he said!"he says trying too denie Damiens death

Rex would not belive this as he would start too cry as he has known Damien for Eons as he cant belive he could die

Oi, weedhead, don't tell Yuri about this, can't have him crying tears of fire until after I'm gone. The little Dragon said from outside the door.

(Although he's in the form of the Dragon, his voice is still the same.)

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back