• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

They flew off to the island together, once they got there, he went inside, looking back, he waited foe her to following, going to an old part of the castle...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Not many people have, this is my personal wing of the castle, it's where I've worked and lives for most of my early life, this place is also where I married Aurora, and the dress I have for you, Is what Aurora wore, it's what she made, it's an extremely beautiful dress... Wait till you see it...

He said, As he walked inside an old room.

The Dragon walled in, stopping at a very elaborate chest, made of glass and obsidian... He opened it up and pulled a dress made of shining white material, with obsidian jewels, encrusted with diamonds...

Hydro would be very confused as he sees Sky takeoff with a dragon and vanish...Blood everywere,the roars...what the hells happend,as he would look around and be very confused of what happend,as he would scrach his head and...Ok?....As he would walk back inside the catle confused and would walk too the living room and sit on the cuchin that he always sleep and sit on it and say too himself "What yust happend?"he says as he would start too think of were Sky wen and were all that blood camefrom

You're very welcome baby girl...

He says with a chuckle...

Why don't you try it on, baby girl?

He asks quietly, leaving the room.

Skylar smiled and tried on the dress. It fit like a dream. It's silky touch was like a cloud and it seemed to be magical. Skylar smiled at the mirror and turned to the door. "Daddy. You can come in now."

The Dragon came in and smiled... Or whatever it was that he did...

You look beautiful baby girl... How do you feel?

He asked gently.

Tony was sat on top of the castle, tears running down his cheeks. He had no idea that Damien was still alive, for now at least, and had his head lowered, his body shaking

(Ok....so Damien exploded or somthing?...Sorry if i ask Currius.....because that would be very freeky in real life some one explode and fills the place with blood)

The little Dragon marched about Skylar, turned and rustled in the closet, pulling out an old pendant, with a black diamond on the end, it then handed it out to her.

This was her favorite necklace. I want you to have it...

He said kindly.

(@Skylar Black)

(Ok i know i said i would be gone but found some internet so i will try too stay as long as I can and dont let this die yet!)

Hydro would wake up as he was in the cuchin and start too feel odd and his Body was Hurting and he dint understand as he has goten in water,eated and all,as he would get up from the cuchin and make is way too the Hotspring.Maybe his skin is dry as his body was hurting and each time worse,as he makes his way he would fall too his knees and start too yell in pain as it was too much like bees Stiging His body,he would fall too his side and stop Yelling in pain as he cant yell anymore and with eyes wide open as he is on the floor,as he would sudently feel his heart stop and his vision gose dark as he is "Dead"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back