• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

(No bro wen the proses of pain ende he THEN startded too feel his skin crawling and THEN Wen unconsius)

(Now that you've gon don killed Hydro, Neko's gonna kill you, or worse, take yer precious "Items" and keep you as her slave.. Mwuahaha..)

(.....I qhote"Dead"..i wont kill him wen i have gone this far and i said "Dont let this Die!" and Sky,s Wedding.....so he is not dead)

Last edited by a moderator:
(She's still gonna mess ye up dude. Watch yer back, watch teh shadows, not even In the light are ye safe from her~)

Say, why don't we go show the others? I think they would love It.

He said, opening the door...

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

The Dragon waited for her to leave the room, before he shut the run, and walked with her, down the stairs, through the old manor like castle, and out into an old library, a massive library, that had seemed to be hidden away for a very long time, inline the other library, this one had pictures lining the walls, of, a family, and a people, So much of everything, books with golden wings lining the binders, and old games on some shelves, even some old toys, did they place belong to Damien? His family? Or what?

Hm? Oh, yea, this is where I taught my kids how to talk, they learned nearly everything there was to know in here, Aurora thought it would be a good idea, we have family photos, pictures of the townsfolk and all, games and toys, loads of things, anyways, follow me, the door to the kitchen is over here.

He said as he walked up beside an old fireplace, where an old window stood, it was extremely dirty, and looked as if it was painted on...

Here.

He simply said, pushing the "window" out as if it a door, to show the kitchen.

The little Dragon waiting for her to go into the kitchen.

The little Dragon closed the "door" to reveal an old shelf/wall of spices.

Hydro would be on the floor of the hallway,as he would lay on the floor and say "O god....what happend...wait...what the!?"he says as his voice was different and odd,kinda Girly,as he would sit up and would look at his hands as they were thin and he had long hair,and his body was.....no..."WHAT IN THE HELL!!!"He says really confused as he was now a Woman...what the hell is going on!!??,as he would stand up confused as he...well she now was speechless as she dint understand what happen!!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back