• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

I'll get you a size larger in case you change again... Also. I'm definitely tellin Mai, you can either come with me when I tell her, or ye can hide until teh wedding.

He said with a chuckle, walking away.

Once A Derp. Always A Derp.

Hydro would look at the ground and sigh and say "yes...im aware she will know....I.....I guess you are right You two....But im afraid how she will react"she say sad as she would look at her clothe and still have his man cloth on as it look wierd on her but for him was normal really

Hydro would only look and then look at him and say "What?....do i have somthing on mi shirt?"she says as she would start too look around her shirt serching but findes nothing wrong with it as she would look at him again and raise and eye brow

Hydro would be very confuse,he was a little kid so he must have bin tired,as he would look around not knowing what too do,as she would slowli place her hand on the top of his head and pat him sofly as she was confuse but he was a kid

Mai yawned sleepily, wandering in from a day in the garden. Her wings were tucked firmly against her back- not quite awake yet. With a groggy stupor the scientist dragged her feet down the halls, arms filled with arrangements of wild flowers and exotic plants.

Hydro would hear footsteps as he....S***...as he would see Mai and amidiatly get up from the floor holding Angelus between her hands as this was the worst that could happens,as he would slowli fast walk down towards the living room and place Angelus on the cuchin that was there and she amidiatly would turn and hide behinde one of the couches that were in the living room as she dint what Mai too look at Him

Mai blinked sleepily, looking around as she heard a rush of footsteps pitter by. Her nose twitched- smelling the distinct smell of sea salt "Hydro?" she called, cocking her head as she wandered towards the living room, leaving a messy trail of dirt, roots and loose petals in her trail. "Angelus sweet, did you see Hydro anywhere? I thought I saw him..." she asked with a yawn.

Skylar sighed and walked into the room. "Mai, can you help me? I need help with my hair and makeup for the wedding." 
(Btw. Skylar is still in her wedding dress.)

Hydro would hear Angelus as she would go prone and start too crawl her way towards a nother couch,as he dose so he would reach a opening area he needed too pass too get too the other couch,as she would take a deep breath and quickli start too crawl her way towards the other couch

(I'm gonna stop you right there with a warm and affectionate hug.)

Angelus groggily flew up and landed on Hydro, giving her a sleepy hug before sleeping again.

Mai paused for a moment, blinking at the genderbent Hydro. "...."She stayed silent for a moment, creeping closer to him as she stared intensely at the not-man. "ANGelUS WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She asked in sudden confusion, pulling at Hydro's hair and poking her chest.

(Damit....Hugs are mi only weaknes)

Hydro would sigh as he feels angelus land on her and would look at him and notice he fell asleep,as she would be in clear view and sees Mai,as he sits staright and with angelus and holding him and placing his head on her shulder as Mai Touches her and says "Mai....Calm down...I can explain...And he dint do anything ok"he says very worrid as this was going too be a wierd talk

Mai fluttered her wings "GAH" she exclaimed, holding Hydro's face between her hands "Y-YOU'RE A FEMALE A FEMALE...HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO HAV-" The scientist took a deep breath, stepping back a bit- seeming too distracted to notice Skylar's wedding dress. She seemed quite set for an answer "Explain."

The little Dragon walked in and laughed coarsely, cackling, he then looks at the kids. Hydro broke himself again...

He said with his hoarse laugh.

(He's little as in about half a foot taller than Angelus. He's not that big, but he's just been respawned. )

Hydro still holding Angelus says 'Hey i might look like a Woman but i am a man on the inside ok....and Mai......It...Happend....I dont know how,i woke up and...This is mi"he says Very sad tone as he wishes he could go back but its clear if posible would take a long time

Mai stared at the dragon in bewilderment, grabbing it firmly as she turned him in ever angle in the air. "Wow, the little ones grew quite big..." she stated in questioning, trying to ignore the fact that she heard it speak. Her head was spinning- did she finally go mad? Boyfriend Hydra into a woman, little angels with powers, talking dragons and weddings on a floating planet. "I'm going to take this dragon to my room and go back to sleep. When I wake up- maybe I'll be back in my cabin...." Mai stated in an odd tone, unsure what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back