• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

"You are not a monster Mai ok...You are Beutifull the way you are....and the other thing you are a Myth not a monster"Hydro says as he would get his hair and look at it as he sees the rings and her hair was soft...Damien sure knows how too groom really,as she would say "I like it....Looks good!....Thanks for helping on mi hair,Like the rings too....I really need too get use too Groom mi own hair now"she says as she would stand up from the chair,as he hears too Marry her with them and hear its a fools dream...Yea he has not think of That and if he dose get marrid with Mai some day would be the Day he is a Man really.

Mai reddened a bit at Damien's words, "You son must have been a sweet one." She said with a smile, placing her round framed glasses on the collar of her shirt "Marrying...Hydro..." The scientist flustered quietly at the thought,<i> 'I don't think it's a fool's dream...' </i> face turning bright pink "U-Um, yes I'm ready! My hair...how did you get so good at grooming? The braids in his hair are so neat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was married, and I had a daughter, when Aurora wasn't grooming the girls in the village, she was teaching me how to do it all... Give me a few minutes and I'll be done with your hair.

He said gently, sitting her down and started to work on her hair. Doing another French Braid, pulling her bangs and extra hair back and making more braids, bordering the French Braid with the extra braids, using the bottom of all the braids to make one larger braid, using some rose/violet silk ribbons to tie it all up.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Mai sat quietly, feeling his careful claws tugging and braiding her long strands of purple hair. "She must have been a wonderful woman, having time to do things like that..." she smiled, glacing back at him "I'm curious...what...was your family like?" The scientist asked as she ran her fingers over the bumps and grooves of the complex braids.

A kind and caring family, my kids exceeded in many things, they were both intelligent and excellent at sports, to say the least, my daughter, was an Inventor, and my son was an Explorer, his dream was to explore the world's and fall in love, and to do so much more with the one He loved. And, Aurora... Well... Eh, that's enough, anyways, I'm done, we should go show the others...

He said quietly, hiding the pain in his voice.

(@Nekoni)

Rose decided to prank Hydro and Mai. She approached Angelus.

"Angelus, do you have a youth spell?'

"Yes I do."

She whispers her idea and a flash of light later, a small purple haired girl was standing wearing neon blue clothing

(And here I thought we were done with the uber weird shit....)

Mai looked down, even she could feel the emotion in his voice. She patted the silky ribbons tying off her hair, constantly twirling them between her fingers in distraction. "Eons of solitude...what do you do when you miss them? Some go to family to chat, or friends about lost loved ones...but that doesn't seem to be a liable case since you're immortal...." She muttered quietly in thought, as she swayed side to side on her heels, imagining his family.

Rose,who looked like a purple haired child with blue clothes, and Angelus dashed through the doorway and suddenly hugged Mai while yelling "Mommy!"

Hail Leviathan! And Tapatalk!

Mai reddened for a moment as Angleus came rushing in. Her arms held him tightly as she smiled gleefully "Angelus! Hello see you-" she paused for a moment, blinking at the little girl. "Um.. An..ah..who is you friend?" She asked in confusion- weary of the fact of any new person on the island.

"Hello, my name is Vee." she said. "I'm your child from the future. Mama Hydro and you gave me permission to time travel." she finished before continuing the hug.

"Oh, that's nice." It took a moment. About a minute or two before her words fully entered her brain. Suddenly Mai's face turned stark white, wings fluffed up and stiff as she froze in place " WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!"Mai exclaimed, putting her hands on her own cheeks as the two children hung onto to her "gggAAAAAAAH AAAHHH AH" she yelled, not at the fact that she could be a mother. Or the idea that she could have time travelled. Well...All the current info overloaded her comprehension, but overall, the fact the little girl said 'Mama Hydro' sent her into a panicked confusion.

Mai stared down at the little girl, eyes spinning as she gasped "Wings? Wings? Do you have wings? Or scales?? Both? None? Can my genes pass? How my genes pass? WHO BIRTHED YOU? HOW DID-- HYDRO AND I? CHILD? US? CHILD. GENES. " The young scientist asked in an odd string of words, glancing over at Damien for well needed help.

Luckily Angelus had included this part in his spell. Vee rose to the air on violet dragon wings. "A bit of a mutation made me into an angel-dragon hydra hybrid. Don't ask how, it's magic."

Resisting the urge to experiment on her own daughter, Mai stared blankly at the flying child, sitting down on the floor to think about this for a moment. "I'm...not sure how I can write this down...is this in any of Damien's books???" The scientist quickly glanced around for some type of scroll to answer all her questions. "Does...Does...Does that mean Hydro is still a female in the future?? Is he stuck this way??" Mai asked, slowly trying to calm herself down.

Mai promptly picked up the girl In the nook of her arm. Turning to Hydro with a pale face "H-Hy....H-Hydro..." She gasped feeling bad for him. With a swift movement she picked up Angelus in her other arm "What did you do?? I'm sure you had something to do with this..."

@Yonsisac

"But I didn't! I didn't do anything." Angelus defended.

"He really didn't, trust big bro." Vee chimed.

"If there's time travel or genderbending or random events I know it's--" Mai paused for a moment. Trying to ignore racing thoughts. The girl froze, enjoying the thought of Having kids. "Fine. Fine. Alright, but if I find you're lying to me. Both of you will be flying laps around the island."

Mai smiled at the response, lifting them up by her cheeks and kissed both of their noses. "So cute so cute! Well, I'll make sure to warn Hydro all about this when he...uh..she wakes up...but for now...what do you want to do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back