• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Mythical Creature Roleplay

Mai blinked curiously "Big sis? " she asked "Ice cream sounds fine- but we don't have a fridge or any modern technology on this island. "

Mai yawned, slowly sinking to the floor with the children in her arms as she began falling sleep. She had overexerted herself thinking about her 'daughter' and her origins. (Night)

"Yes, big sis, she came through time as well. She has 5 personalities and she morphs accordingly. She usually goes by Ilaine." she said. "That's ok, I have to go now bye!" she said before disappearing in a flash of light.

Hail Leviathan! And Tapatalk!

(So what-........Meta.......WTF??-....Um....Actually let mi try and not over do mi reaction,um and Meta....Hydro female is not permanint,he is going too be back too normal wen the wedding finishes)

Hydro would open his eyes as he has be leaning on the wall and fallen asleep as he dint heard anything of..that...If he did he would have actually flip out or would have gone in "Blank Mode" but good thing he did not hear that,as he would look around and see Mai sleeping on the floor,as he would sigh and would streach a little and then pick her up,putting her over her shulder.....he still strong even being a Girl,as he would walk too one of the rooms and lay her on the bed and would yawn,as she would walk up too one of the windows and say too himself "wen is the wedding gona start?...."

The little Dragon had watched the whole fiasco with dark eyes, finding Angelus and swatting him over the head, he growled at him.

Playing this type of prank on your own mother, what's wrong witg you?

He growled out quietly.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

I know that was the "Sister" girl, but what I want to know, is why you did it.. Don't lie to me, cause unlike Hydro, I don't care what would happen if I ate you.

He said coldly, ignoring his act of, "Cuteness"...

"Everyone is so somber and sad now, I just...I just want to see them smile or laugh." He said. "I saw her smile back there." He added. "I'm currently having Ilaine comb through books in order to help Hydro."

And how do you think you mother will feel when she finds out it was all a lie?

He asks quietly.

"Honestly, I think she'll be mad at me, but it'll be worth it." He said. "Someday Damien, I'm going to die and as I do, I'll remember that moment and die happy." He walked away to the library where Ilaine was reading several books on transformation.

She may be mad, but she'll also be sad, you'll make her cry...

He said as he walked away.

(Note: Every book in the library has either been written by him or one of his villagers. He's read em all.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back