• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mercenary to the Crown (closed)

She walked to a room,she stopped gideon from following."Wait here."She says to him as she enters the room and then comes out qearing the uniform of a maid.She then goes and grabs the other basket before she went to the front palace entrance.

She nodded to the guards who nodded back and opened the gate for the two to cross.She walked past the guards and down the road till they got to the town.She went and passed out food to people who didnt have homes or jobs to keep their families fed.She smiled at the people who thanked her for the food she brings them as she smiled happily at Gideon.

He was impassive, letting her do the work, just quietly following- and occasionally, take a look at a well-loved toy a child had, that the mother would inevitably have to sew up soon.
When he gave them back, they always looked somewhat new- maybe needing a wash, and still pretty soft, but no new repairs would be needed.

Watching gideon fixing a childs toy she smiled,"You do have a kind side mister cold stare.Im sorry for earlier i tend to say things i know people dont want to hear.Forgive me?"Kariya asks.

"I shouldn't have snapped at you," was his only response, grateful she didn't note anything magical about the mended doll.

Kariya smiled,"so you can sew?"She says smiling.An older man came over as he looked like nothing but a skeleton,"excuse me miss may i have some food?"He asks as Kariya smiled and gave him what he asked for.

Gideon just shook his head, before tapping the man on the shoulder, pulling something from his pocket.
The old man's eyes widened, and he, stuttering, thanked him.

Kariya looked at him,"what did you give him?"She asks curiously since she didnt see.

"I brought a piece of gold for luck from home before I was caught. He needs it more than I do."

"I wish i could give them gold but its not mine to take its the royals."She says sighing."I am just a girl."She says

"Why do you say that,i mean i am just a girl who was taken in by a family and who can do incredible things but in reality im nothing without my gifts."Kariya says smiling at him,"No one knows of my existence because its not of any importance."She says

"No reason," he replied smoothly, shaking his head. But anyone who saw his aura was powerful in their own right.

Kariya chuckled as she stood,"we still have alot of sandwiches to pass out so lets get to it."She says as she walled to the slums of the town.It was filled with people who looked like they wanted to rob everybody.Kariya gave out the food to anybody who asked as she smiled.

Gideon watched carefully, seeing no one trying to steal from each other or from them when Kariya and himself walked through.
Interesting...

"Well if it isnt the little maid who always feeds us."A tall scary looking man with lots of scars says as he steps forward.Kariya smiled and handed him some food."of course i wouldnt want you all to starve."She says as gideon could probably realize by now she is safe in these parts because she helps them.

Gideon and the man locked eyes.
"Wright?"
"Barasa," was the reply, and the man nodded, before walking away, taking his food.

Kariya was confused,"you know him?"She asks looking at gideon.she was really curious now,"how do you know him?"She asks.

Kariya stared at him for what seemed like forever before she smiled,"okay well we should be getting home soon."She says smiling as she looked around."one more sandwich to give out."She says when she spots a little boy digging in the trash.She goes over and gives him the sandwich and a pastry.The bky thanjed her before he ran off down a dark alley.

Gideon nodded, looking around carefully before following, knowing they weren't. "How often do you do this?"

"Every day,i made a deal with papa that i am allowed to do this because i used to be like them."Kariya says looking at him."I knkw what it feels like to be hungry and alone."She says

Kariya smiled,"yes i help them because who else is going to do it besides me."She says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back