• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Mercenary to the Crown (closed)

"A mercenary follows where they want to go- I'll bet I've done far more interesting things than you have in your glorified prison of a society."

"Really its quite amazing because you still must not be a very good mercenary since you were caught right away basically."Hale says

Gideon rolled his eyes.
"I'd like to see you try to enter the vaults without getting caught- I only got caught after I'd picked up quite a few valuables."

"And ran into me.If i wasnt there you probably could have left and been okay and you wouldnt be stuck to guard me.Im sorry."Kariya says bowing when Hale and the queen look at her surprised.

Gideon shook his head.
"I probably could've gotten away with it with you there- just saw a pretty, sweet woman and wanted to stop and chat- though I should have asked myself why you were there, anyways."
He gave Hale a look, as if to say I have my faults, yes. Amazing.

Hale glared at him,"you got caught because you didnt realize that Kariya was wearing the royal seal on her dress.But then again i understand why you wouldnt know father is very protective of Kariya.My father is a king man and would have let you go for the right reason but he sentenced you to death because you saw Kariya."Hale says when Kariya stared at the floor.The queen stood,"Son lets go for a walk in the garden."The queen says dragging Hale away.

"This may come to a shock Gideon but if word got out the king and queen were raising a witches bastard orphaned child they wouldnt believe in my parents anymore.I am grateful to them but i can also be their downfall,that is why they are so protective of me."Kariya says as soon as the queen and hale were far enough away.

"I owe them everything so please you can hate me all you want just dont hate them."She says getting on her knees and bowing.

"You must have needed the gold for something and i got in your way."She says looking up at him.

Standing and dusting off Kariya smiled at him,"well you no longer have debt and working in the palace has quite the ideal purpose."She says before she thought about it for a second."Speaking if which i need to go to town soon for some materials i need to speak to father."She says

"I have been to town before.I was just given a maid uniform and guard who said he was my brother so it didnt look suspicious.Father trusts me and im glad because you cant get to where i need to go youre not a witch."She says smiling."Unless you are related to one i mean you do have quite the strong magical aura."Kariya says mumbling to herself.

Kariya pouted at him,"everybody is born with some magic in their souls."She says crossing her arms and looking away from him.

"That's wishful thinking, darling. I am perfectly mundane- the only magic about me is everyone around me."

Kariya chuckled as she pointed to her eyes,"my my if you think you are mundane you have been living a lie.My eyes can see what normal ones cannot.

He rolled his eyes.
"Auras? Yeah, mine has been remarked to be bright- I guess I've touched enough magic it rubbed off slightly."

"You are right and wrong my friend your aura is that of a natural magic user.You just need a teacher."She says smiling.

"I'm not magic," he growled, turning away, "And I don't need training on how to use what I don't have."

Kariya looked at him before she walked past him."Okay suit yourself."She says as she was heading away from him.She walked in silence nof speaking to him but giving respect and greetings to everybody else.

Gideon honestly couldn't care less. The girl was prying where she shouldn't.
So he stayed the Guard, unobtrusive, there to protect.

Kariya spent a few hours of the day with the cooks,she made sandwiches and plenty of sweets.After everything was finished she handed a large basket to Gideon."Are you able to carry this."She says looking at him.There was another large basket on the counter behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back