A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower looks at her and then glares. She smacks the food away not wanting anything from him. She would rather starve, she pushed the servent away and headed for the door. Once out she just ran planning on getting out of here.

Damion gravbs her by the throat and carries her into his room hw throws her on the bed and chains her to it "You arent leaving."

Flower stuggles against the chains. She looks at him and glares. "I'm not staying!" she yells at him and then jerks at the chains trying to get free. She didn't care, she wanted out.

Flower looks at him and then glares. "Stop doing that!" she said and then continued to move trying to get out. She looks at him glaring. She stopped panting. She let her hair fall in front of her face. She was tired now, however she'd probably start up again after a few minutes.

Flower looks at him and glares. She stuggled and jerked at the chains most of the night. She passed out after a few hours of it. She was sleeping but was still jerking at the chains every once in a while.

Damion was still asleep

Dante wakes up "F****!" he runs out the door and grabs the guy who sold her to him "Who is damion."

(....I don't know how to reply to that....should Damion just be a slave holder? He buys slaves and resells them or something? Only Flower was his personal slave who excaped?)

(Sure) Dante finds damions ouse and knocks on the door flowerssword in his hand

Damion unties her "Go get get it."

Flower rubs her wrist. She glares and walks out. She opens the door and then her eyes widen. She smiles and looks behind her. She looks at Dante and then hugs him with her good arm. "You're here!" She whispers and then looks at him pointing were Damion was.

Dante kisses her "Go to my house." he walks in amd there are crashes dante gets thrown out of the room and Damion follows him they fight

Flower looks at Dante and then runs heading for Dante's house. There was nothing she could do at the moment with her arm. She looked back really worried about Dante. She found the house and then went inside. She sniffled and then looked out the window waiting for Dante.

Dante comes home and slams the door he sits on the couch his shirt and skin cut up. "He. Got. Away."

Flower looks at Dante and then runs to him. She frowns and then starts to wrap up his wounds. "I'm so sorry." She said using her mouth sometimes to make the wrappings tighter since she couldn't use her broken arm. She looks at him and frowns.

Flower looks at him and then sits down. She looks down hoping he wasn't mad at her. She glanced at him and then looked down again. "S-Sorry." She said and then looked away. She rubbed her arm still in some pain. She looks at her arm and sighs deeply.

Flower looks at him and then smiled lightly. "I'm fine." She said and then looked at her arm. "Mostly." She said and then looks at her lap. "He surprised me....I'm sorry I worried you." She said and then looked at him.

Flower looks at him and then smiles. "Good." She said and then kisses him again holding it a bit longer. She pulled away and then looked down. "He said he needed me...but I don't know why...he's going to keep coming." She said and then looked up. She looked back at him.

"now you need sleep tomorrow we are leaving." he puls her into the bedroom he sits down in a chair he hands her the sword and he held a small daggar

Flower looks at him and then sits up. "Leaving....leaving where?" She asked wanting to know before she slept. She looked at him and then grabbed the sword laying it behide her. She looks at him and then frowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back