A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower looks at him and then shurgs. "Ok...Let's keep walking but if you get tired just tell me ok?" She said and then looked up keeping track on where they were going. She rubs her head and then looks at Dante.

Dante picks her up and kisses her neck lightly, carrying her farther "Tell me where to go, you rest."

Flower blushes and then looks at him. "Um uh...." She studdered but then shakes her head and then crosses her arms. "Dante i still can walk." She complained and then let out a sigh. She looked up at the sky. "Keep walking." She said and then looked at Dante. It was like the way to her homeland was built into her brain. She instinctively knew where is was and where to go.

Dante smiles and kisses her forehead, carrying her forward he suddenly drops her as he twists his ankle in a hole in the ground "GAH, ouch." he looks down at her and laughs slightly "I'm sorry." He reaches out a hand

Flower landed hard. "Ouch!" She looks up at him and glares a little. "Be careful." She said and then slowly got up on her own. "Are you alright?" She asked pilling a leaf out of her hair. She crossed her arms and looks at him.

Dante chuckles and kisses her "You look beautiful...." he stands there looking at her and smiles brightly

Flower looks at him and then raises an eyebrow. She smiled but wondered if that shock messed with his head. "sudden much?" she said and then giggled a bit.

Dante smilled "I'm sorry, you just look so adorable." he offers her his hand as they continue walking forward

Flower looks at Dante and then smiles. "Sure I do...big firey annoying flower looks adorable....Riiight." She said and then grabbed his hand as he offers it to her.

Flower looks at him. "Certainly felt like it." She said showing him her hand. It was slightly burned but healing. "When I use to much light I burn myself." She said and then hid the hand away.

Flower looks at him and then rolls her eyes. "I can heal myself, silly." She said and then smiled. She kept walking.

Flower looks at him. "My name may be flower but I'm no weakling." She said crossing her arms and looking at him. She raised an eyebrow and smirks lightly.

Flower chuckles at him and then kisses his forehead. "I was teasing you so relax." she said and then grabs his hand and starts walking again.

Flower looks at him and then chuckles. "Just lesson one on how not to talk to Flower." She said and then crossed her arms. She looked up and then blinked. She looked around and then suddenly jumped back.

Nick jumped down and then looked at Flower. "Hey Deathwish....we got two intruders." He said and then hissed.

Flower blinked. "Vampire? WHAT THE HECK?!"

Deathwish jumped down and then looked at Flower. "Kira?" He asked and Nick stepped closer.

Nick looks over Flower. "This isn't Kira....kira's dead....but..."

Flower grabbed Nick's arm and flips him over. "Don't get any closer!" She yelled and then glared at Nick. Deathwish jumped behind her and grabbed her. "Careful there..." Deathwish said and the looked at Dante. He showed his fangs. He flinched back when Flower created light in her hands. "Jeez that's bright."

Nick snaps his fingures. "Ohhhh....She's Kira's daughter....I get it now!" He looks at Flower. "Turn out just like her mother....pretty hot."

Flower looks at Nick. "Excuse me?" She glared and then looked at Dante. "Ok has the world gone mad? Vampire's aren't real!"

Nick and Deathwish both cross their arms. They wer twins but Deathwish had a more serious look to him and he was taller. "Excuse me?" theyboth said at the same time.

Dante clenches his fists and looks at Nick "Pleeaasee let me hit him." he growls and looks at the two

Nick looks at Dante. "What's his problem?" He looks at Flower who steps closer to Dante. "Ah...a couple...darn she's taken." He crosses his arms and Deathwish smacks him behind the head.

Deathwish rolls his eyes. "Excuse him...." He said and then looks at Flower. "For someone who's not human herself...you certainly don't know about others like vampires." He said and then looked at Dante.

Flower looks at Deathwish. "Huh?" She looks at Dante and then back at Deathwish. She glares as Nick puts his arm around her neck. She swiftly kicks him were it hurts and as he falls to the ground Deathwish shakes his head. "What he was probably going to say is that your a light carrier....a very powerful offshoot of humans that were mostly used as great warriors."

Nick looks at Dante and flashes his teeth. "Watch it." He said and then slowly got up. He leans on a tree covered the tree's shadow so he was only partly visible. "Your kind was killed off Flower because human's feared you'd only bring more war. You are probably one of only a few still around....lucky you." He said and then looked at Deathwish.

Deathwish glares at Nick. "You couldn't be any less insensitive could you?!" He partly yells at his brother and then looks at Flower who in major shock. The poor girl retreated behind Dante trying to grasp her situation. Deathwish sighs and rubs his head. "Now look what you did Nick...idoit." Deathwish looks at Flower. "I'm guessing your instinctively heading back to your home? No surprise....most of your kind will be there now. For some reason now you all deside to gather. Maybe the stars are just right for the trip or whatever." Deathwish crosses his arms. "I would be careful Flower, most of them are more experenced then you are." He said and thne lightly smiled. "They might not like your boyfriend."

Flower looks at Deathwish. "So far....he's not very popular with people I know." She said and then sighed. "Well people I wish I didn't know." She crosses her arms.

Deathwish looks at Dante. "Kepp a guard on her...I bet you will have guys around her." He said and then looked around in the dark. "If you want you two can sleep in our house. It's getting a bit to late for you to wonder around safely. Not many vampire's are as kind as us." he said and then looks at Dante.

Dante looks at Deathwish "I think I can handle myself." Dante's eyes flash a bright purple for half a second as he looks at Deathwish

Deathwish raises an eyebrow. "Ohh shiny..." he said and then looked at Flower. "As you wish but I think I'll still tag along.." He said and then looked at Nick who was building a dark ora around himself. "Get over yourself." Deathwish said and looked at Flower. "Lead the way."

Flower looks at Dante and then shrugs. "I don't think we're going to get rid of them now." She said and started walking again. She looked back as Nick slowly follows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back