A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower looks at him and then rolls her eyes. "Nice snoring..." She said and then grabbed a pillow on the couch and put it over his mouth. She smiles at him and giggles.

Flower yells out as she was pulled onto the floor with him. She giggles and then looks at Dante. "You're silly." she said and then pushed her hair out of her face. She was stretched acrossed his chest. She slowly started to get in a sitting position.

Flower looks at him and then chuckles. "Oh no what ever shall you do." She said sarcasticly as she put a hand to her forehead. She laughed and then looked at him with a smile.

Flower blushes lightly as he kisses her neck. She looks up at him and then shrugs. "Well I guess you can sleep." she smiles at him.

Flower looks at him and raised an eyebrow. "What did I say? You don't have to be sorry....I don't see any reason to be anyways." She said and then looked at him.

Flower looks at him and then blinked. She rubbed her head and then stood up. "I did something wrong didn't I?" she said and then crossed her arms. She looked at him. She was confused now.

Dante takes his knife out and frowns "I'm sorry, but you have to leave me." he looks at her and frowns he had been hired to kill Flower, it started as a job, but it changed. If he didn't kill her THEY would.

Flower looks at him and then looks at the knife. She looks at him and then gets up, she backed up a bit. Her eyes went very cold as she stared at him. "...What on earth are you doing..." She said and then clenched her fists, suddenly it was back to her being a slave again. Back to people wanting to kill her and back to be used.

"Flower, I love you, but. Stay with Damion. Untill I can find a way to get out of this you have to leave." Dante clenches his knife and stands up

Flower looks at him and then blasted light behind her knocking the door down. She turned around and then looked at the ground. She ran out and then crossed her arm disbelieving Dante. She was so mad her light power was just iching to be released. She was holding back so much her white was glowing a little bit.

Flower looks at him and then blasted light at him but purposely missed. She crossed her arms and kept walking. "Go away." She said and then looked at the ground.

Flower tugs at her wrist. She looked away and then couldn't hold on for anylonger and fell to her knees. She let her hair fall over her face covering up. "I...I'm not really sure but....Dante was hired to kill me....he...he pulled a knife on me." She said and then covered her eyes with her free hand. "...I...I don't understand." She said and then tried not to sob to much. She hated to be seen like this.

Damion kneels next to her and sheepishly puts a hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry would you like to come stay with me?"

Flower looks at him and then nods. "Ok...." she said and then slowly got up. Her hair seemed to have darkened and she really didn't want to go with anyone but Dante told her too. She wasn't even sure why she would listen to Dante now but she was confused.

Damion smiles birghtly and helps her to her feet "You remember where I live?" he smiles and looks at her tilting his head slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back