A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower looks at him and then holds his hand tightly. She sighed and then kept walking. She looked at him and then back at the ground feeling bad.

Dante smiles, he couldn't see very much still it would take him a while to recover "What was that light?"

Flower looks at him and then smiles lightly. "I don't know." She said and then looked away.

(By the way...Flower is going to find out she's apart of a rare people that control light. Only they were used for war so after the wars people feared they'd bring more wars and they were all killed off.)

((that's why damion wantd her so bad))Dante smiles "I won't be able to see until tomorrow."Damio leans against the tree behind Flower "Flower, ill be better to you just give me a chance please?"

Flower tense up. She held onto Dante tightly. "No." She said to Damion and then kept walking beside Dante. She looks at Dante. She didn't want to make his eyes worse so she was holding back. She looks at Dante. "We better....go faster." She said worried.

Flower looks at him and then looks surprised. She looks down and then clenched her fists. "Fine." She said and then pulled away from Dante. She looked at him. "But it's not going to change my mind." She said and then walked over to Damion clearly angry at him. She crossed her arms glaring at him.

Damion frowns "Okay, just give me one chance please? You come with me for a day and I treat you right, also I have some things to tell you that you will be intrested in.we leave tomorrow. So spend time with dante." Dante smiles and was leaning against a tree still blinded

Flower looks at damion and then looks at dante. She looks at damion and then walks over to dante. "Is it ok....if i spend a day with Damion? I guess he wants to take me tomorrow." she looked at her feet and then back at Dante.

Dante frowns "You don't have to have my permission. If you want to stay then stay. If you don't then leave." he wraps his arms around her and kisses her deeply

Flower looks at him and then closes her eyes kissing him back. She wraps her arms around his neck and leaned closer. "Ok, will you be alright on your own? I mean you won't feel loney?" she asked against his lips. She pulls away looking at him. She didn't know what to do but she was curious about what the information damion had.

Dante hugs her, he probably wouldn't be okay but he would manage "I'll be fine." he kisses her again squeezing her against him, and kissing her again.

Flower closed her eyes and then let his arms wrap around her tighter. She kissed him back deeper just wanting to show Dante she loved him. She stroked the back of his neck. Her hand went over his eyes and she healed his eyes quickly wanting to make sure he would be ok for tomorrow. She ensured that he didn't know she did so by kissing him passionately.

He opens his eyes "thanks for healing me." he smirks and closes his eyes kissing her. "I hope you don't leave me for him." he sighs and holds her

Flower looks at him and then looks blinks. He knew? "Oh course not dante." She looks at him. "I love you....and only you." She said and then kissed his forehead. "If I do this maybe he'll leave us alone....." She said and then looks at him. She grabbed a strand of his hair and then twirled it around her finger.

Dante smiled and kissed her"I love you." he smiles "Maybe in a few months we can be together... For good?"

Flower looks at him and then blushed. she looked away. "Maybe." she said and then looked at him with a smile and a cute blush. She hugged him tightly. "Maybe that could be a promise?" She asked and then giggled a bit. She kissed his nose.

"I promise. When you are safe and we can. I will marry you flower." he smiles at how cute she was "Okay?"

Flower nods. "Ok." she said and then kissed him deeply. "What now?" she asked. She wanted to do something with dante before she had to go. She snuggled up to him.

Flower chuckled. "perfect." she answered and then kissed him lightly. "Had something in mind for that?" she asked and then smiled tilting her head.

Flower looks at him and shurgs. "That's up to you I guess." she said and then looks at him. "How do you think it should start?" She asked and then looks at him smiling. She sat down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back