A Life In Chains (Closed)

Flower went into the kichen and made tea. She came back into the bedroom and then set a cup down for him. she sat down and looked at him smiling. "I thought you might want some." She said and then rubbed his side, seeing that he was still upset.

Flower looks at him and then looks at the floor. She looks at him and then smiles just a little. "Neither do I Dante." She said and then leaned down closer to him. "Please cheer up....he's not going to take me away I promise." She said putting a hand on the side of his head and rubbing his cheek with her thumb. "I only love you and he's not gloing to hurt me either." She said and then sighed deeply. "My mom once told me, when you loved someone....they never go away, they stay in your heart." She said and then shruged hoping that didn't sound cheesey or bad.

Dante sighs and kisses her "If you ever do get taken away try to not get hurt okay? I love you and it would kill me to see you hurt. Be careful okay?" he hugs her and wipes his eyes a bit

Flower looks at him and then hugs him back. "Alright....now calm down." She said and then grabbed his cup of tea and offered it to him. "You hungry?" She asked and then smiled at him. She kissed his forehead lovingly and then took a sip of her own tea.

Flower shakes her head. "No just asking." She said and then kisses him lightly. She smiles at him and then frowns. 'Why are you shaking?" She asked him.

Flower looks at him. "Yeah...and I'll laugh and then kiss your cheek....your point?" She asked teasing him a bit. She looks at him and then layed down beside him.

Dante smiles and looks at her "I have no point." he sticks his tounge out

Damion came up with aplan. Hr could devise a spell that will make Dante and Flower completely forget everything that happened, and Flower would return to him.

Flower chuckles and then leans over him. "Hmmm good." She said and then kissed his forehead. She looks at him and then kissed him deeply. "I love you." She whispered to him and then continued to kiss him, loving the way it felt.

Flower looks at him and then raises an eyebrow. "I was a slave and you bought me....of that isn't the worse circumstance to fall in love in, then i don't know what is." She said and then smiled at him. "No can really know Dante....but I bet you I would. If I can't help it now...I don't think in any other time I wouldn't help but love you." She said and then looks down at him.

Dante smiles "im tired, i think i'll go to bed. I can sleep on the couch if you aren't comfterable sleeping together." he yawns lightly looking at the clock

Flower rolls over so she's behind him. "Nah...I like sleeping together it's warm." She said and then snuggled up to his back. She looks at him and then nuzzles her face to his neck.

Dante rolls over her face still nuzzled in his neck he wraps his arms around her "Flower." he smiles slightly just enjoying saying her name, and having her so close.

Damion bites his lip "I could make myself look like dante to get close to her then cast the spell.."

Flower looks at him and then closes her eyes. She smiles and relaxes there. She snuggles closer. She yawns and then settles down to go to sleep.

Dante gets up and leaves her a note saying he was going hunting

Damion takes this as his chance and changes his appearence to match Dante's he lies down next to flower

Flower felt cold because Dante had left, as soon as Damion layed down she snuggled up to him. She opened her eyes and then blinked. She yawned and then looked at what she thought was Dante and smiled. "Hey...." She said rubbing her eye. She shiver and snuggled closer to him. "You feel a bit cold." she said and then looked at him, he was cold from being outside.

Flower looks at him and then blinks. She suddenly pulled away and then rubs her head. She crosses her arms. "If your joking...not funny." She said and then kicked him off the bed and onto the cold floor. She got up. "Keep that up and you can sleep on the floor." She said and then walked out.

Damion smiles. "I'd rather sleep on the floor then next to you." He frowns as he looks at her

Dante killed a deer and started heading back to the house

Flower looks at him and then glares. She turned around and then kneeled down looking at him. She narrowed her eyes at him and then she crosses her arms. She turns around and walks away. "Your acting weird." She mummbled.

Damion hears dante coming and leaves

Dante sets the deer down and walks in grabbing Flower around the waist and kissing her lightly "Hey babe."

Flower looks at him. She just smiled at him confused on how he's acting. "Hey...." She said quietly and then tilted her head. She glances outside. "What happened....to I am gross?" She asked narrowing her eyes. She leans cloer to him. Why was he different again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back